PDA

View Full Version : question about 2-headed ragnus

gryphonvii
Oct 24, 2007, 08:44 AM
okay so I am pretty sure that most people have found themselves at least a ragnus board, and either tried to make it or are waiting for the increase in percentage, but can anybody tell me about the two-headed ragnuc? I would like to know if you just synth it up with the regular board, and if it has the same success rate, and if anybody has made one. Or if it is impossible to make one, I look in the database and it tells me it cannot be acquired through legitimate means. Thanks.

PJ
Oct 24, 2007, 08:48 AM
Only gun s-ranks let you substitute the Walna with kubara wood

So currently, there's no info on any kubara immitation s-ranks(Like Ragnuc)

AC9breaker
Oct 24, 2007, 08:58 AM
Hmm you know. The Kubara Whips in AotI lets you choose the photons you can use for the whip. I wonder if the Kubara Ragnuc will let you choose the photons other then Ban.

gryphonvii
Oct 24, 2007, 09:29 AM
that is why I'm asking,I am using a fire ragnus for nuedaiz but it would be nice to use other elements for their situations.

ljkkjlcm9
Oct 24, 2007, 09:39 AM
the kubara version of the ragnus can be any element, but it doesn't have the flame affect. Basically just a different color tree. There was a picture before of an ice one I believe, idk where it went. (from the hacking days)

THE JACKEL

Golto
Oct 24, 2007, 10:01 AM
I think [B]Sweet Deathic is a drop in AOI so you'll have to wait for kubara versions of non-kubara melee/force srank boards drops in AOI.