PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: [Closed]

Magness
Oct 24, 2007, 03:30 PM
Main wants - I'll trade for any one of the following.
Halp Serafi 15% or higher
Deva-zashi 25% or higher Dark, Earth, or Ice
Svaltus Sword 25% or higher Dark, Ice, or Light
Huge Cutter 25% or higher Dark, Ice, or Light
Kan Yu 25% or higher Dark, Ice, or Light

I'd also be willing to trade for 25%+ 9* weapons grinded to +4 or higher for WT, FF, and FT.

Sweeteners - I won't trade for these items alone, but any number of these can be added to one of the items above to sweeten the deal.
Cati / Power
Tero / Guard
Sori / Force
Puyoment Aura
Magical Wand
Uransara

Things I do not want:
Axes
Double Sabers
Guns besides Bow and Card
Halarod
Synth Boards
Other Two-headed Ragnus
Meseta

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Magness on 2007-10-24 22:15 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Magness on 2007-10-26 22:39 ]</font>

Sulfura
Oct 24, 2007, 03:42 PM
pm'ed

Magness
Oct 25, 2007, 12:17 AM
Added meseta to the "do not want" list.

Magness
Oct 25, 2007, 06:29 PM
bump

DonRoyale
Oct 25, 2007, 06:35 PM
Friendly bump, but I thought I'd let you know...

There is no 25%. 24%? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Magness
Oct 26, 2007, 01:36 PM
....yes, that's totally what i meant, 24% or higher (16% for halp) lol

Sulfura
Oct 26, 2007, 11:00 PM
check your pm

Pm'ED

Sulfura
Oct 26, 2007, 11:04 PM
check your pm

pm'ed

Magness
Oct 26, 2007, 11:12 PM
Last bump. I'm not sure what to do with this, I synthed it during the Holy Light week after Firebreak. I can't seem to get rid of it. Lots of people sent me offers, but not for what I'm really looking for which is S rank Daggers and Swords. I've had two really good offers, but after I said ok the people never responded. I'm not too fond of Twin Sabers, none of my characters use them. I should have just saved the materials for something I'll actually use. I got this Fighgunner friend that keeps telling me to "hook him up." Even though he's an @ss, I'm starting to think that at least he'll get some use out of it. So this will be the last time I put my 50% Ragnus up on the trade boards.

ljkkjlcm9
Oct 26, 2007, 11:22 PM
i think the problem is the requirements you list are so specific, the people that have them don't want to trade them. Basically, how much is the twin saber worth to you? You claim it's not worth much, and you're even willing to trade to a friend, but you won't accept a trade with something you want that just isn't quite enough.

Just saying. If you're gonna give it away anyways, why not trade to someone who obviously wants it, and is willing to offer something you want, even if it isn't quite what you expected

THE JACKEL

Magness
Oct 26, 2007, 11:29 PM
mainly because the other offers were things like, axes, guns, double sabers, and pretty much all the other things i simply don't want or have any use for.