PDA

View Full Version : Wait a min....box, and boss box?

Turb0
Oct 24, 2007, 09:14 PM
Like most people here, I've seen a lot of the drop listings with creature, box, and boss box categories and thought I knew what they meant until now. I just looked at the PSU forum and someone said that the box drops are the first 2 sets of boxes in an EX mission and the boss box drops are the last set. I had envisioned the boss boxes being the boxes that appeared when you kill whatever boss you're up against and the box drops being just the last set of boxes in the EX mission. So which way is right? If the first 2 sets of boxes are the box drops, why haven't I seen anything but resin, polymer, and walna drop? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-10-24 19:54 ]</font>

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 24, 2007, 09:27 PM
Hard materials and woods are all that drop from the middle boxes in EX (and a few other things, but nothing amazing). Any spectacular drop you see listed is for the end boxes.

Turb0
Oct 24, 2007, 09:33 PM
Ok, so is the last set the box drops and the boss box drops too? Example: So I could find a solid power s and a double agito board in the same set of boxes? (at the end)

Dragwind
Oct 24, 2007, 09:35 PM
You'll have to wait until the later boxes.

gryphonvii
Oct 24, 2007, 09:35 PM
no 11 stars as far as I know, but you could find a solid power, and a sweet death. You get a chance at a double agito at the end of de ragnus, but those boxes don't have a drop rate increase.

Tulio07
Oct 24, 2007, 11:18 PM
found a crimson in one today http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

danny_o
Oct 25, 2007, 10:08 AM
I think BOSS boxes are what you find after you kill....the boss. Like, Maggas. I mean you are fighting lvl 100+ 'Ragnus and Maggas, they drop crazy stuff on their own, no EX included.

Zorak000
Oct 25, 2007, 10:09 AM
I heard someone found a kan yu, well it was in their pellet