PDA

View Full Version : A small rant. Have you ever read an article that you conside

Shadowpawn
Oct 24, 2007, 09:49 PM
Yeah, I'm in the middle of doing that right now. I can't seem to force myself to read the damn thing. I'm having one of those peusdo-ADD moments where everything is grabbing my attention except for the thing I should be focused on. Shit, and this thing is due on Friday.

Any advice?

BlaizeYES
Oct 24, 2007, 09:58 PM
excommunicate yourself for a few hours from any other form of stimuli, then proceed to read because it is the only entertainment you're going to get. alot of people that say "they dont have time to do work" are normally on the computer, reading something that is completely irrelevant to anything school-oriented.

but i have no room to talk. i should be studying for a midterm. but instead, i have taken it upon myself to talk to people via AIM. yes.

mizukage
Oct 24, 2007, 10:11 PM
I am unsure of your concern, but I suggest you chill out and play some 7Up Platinum Cup before doing whatever you are stressed out about.

EphekZ
Oct 24, 2007, 10:25 PM
I'd suggest taking a break. If it bores you that much, pushing through it is going to make you miss key information.

Shadowpawn
Oct 24, 2007, 10:30 PM
Dude, I've been taking a five hour break from this thing. :/ Hell, let me just do some math then come back to this thing.