PDA

View Full Version : Deadly Brilliance Walkthrough

Turbobrain
Oct 26, 2007, 08:22 AM
I just wondered if anyone knew how to 10 this yet? I've just tried it for the first time and it seems long.... like 150 creatures.. I'n a total noob to this mission and cant see any walkthorugh yet... and with the luck I'd far rather be getting bonus missions. Anyone help?

Mr_Confused
Oct 26, 2007, 08:29 AM
First chip inside cave with boxes in the first block, just keep walking throught the rocks.
Second chip is during the floader part
third chip is in the gates.

i got a nine my first time through on C, cause i missed the second chip.
also there is a button inside of a tree in the first or second block cant remember, but its right before you go to the next block, so you might need to press that for a ten. i did the first time got nine and then the second time didnt and got 8

Rizen
Oct 26, 2007, 08:31 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=157275&forum=20&2

Pretty much everything answered here.

l_Will_l
Oct 26, 2007, 08:33 AM
yes you have to break the tree and get the switch for 10

desturel
Oct 26, 2007, 08:35 AM
It's easy to get 10 points. There's a fake wall right after you start the mission and another fake wall in the temple that has Orta/resin/silica/carbon/polymer.

My only problem is that there isn't ENOUGH orta drops. If baji line board are droping on both of the EX missions and you only have a chance for 3 in the temple plus whatever drops in the boxes during the EX mission, there's no way I'm going to be able to get 20 ortapolymer for each baji-senba. >_<

I might stick to B runs for a while to stock up on nafri-senba boards. At least I can buy ortaresin.

Lyrise
Oct 26, 2007, 09:49 AM
For speedrunning, start practising on the floaders. The glowing orbs you pick up, if you don't miss any up until reaching a fork, the gate will switch. Usually the gates are the fastest path possible.

Plus, the number of orbs you pick up determine the number of boxes that come out after. Those boxes can contain good synthesis mats, including ortapolymer (by low chance).