PDA

View Full Version : PSU: the 1up platum perfect

Skye-Fox713
Oct 26, 2007, 10:54 AM
Ok, this is probably the 10th time this has been asked. That if u get a 10 on all the missions on A, B, or C you will get 90 rappy feathers for it.

for example getting a 10 on all 4 C rank event missions will get u 30 feathers.

Now assuming at you have a 10 on all 4 event missions on B and A, you will get 30 rappy feathers for getting a platinum perfect both on A and B as well.

Which in turn will give you a grand total of 90 feathers.

Is this true, yes or no.(see poll)

Because I met a player just today that said you can only be awarded the 30 rappy feathers once, even if you have a platinum perfect on the other two ranks. Which through my understanding of the platinum perfect into question.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skye-Fox713 on 2007-10-26 08:54 ]</font>

danny_o
Oct 26, 2007, 11:08 AM
I frikkin hope that's the way it works!

Xtian913
Oct 26, 2007, 11:17 AM
From what I understand you can get 10 Rappy Feathers for getting 10 points on all C-rank mission, 10 more for B-rank, and 10 more for A-rank. This is how you can get 30 feathers, I believe.

If it's like Firebreak, (where you could get PA frags for successfully completing all the missions) you can probably then repeat the process to get 30 more for that character, unless its a one-time deal, in which case you will need to switch to an alt and do it with them.

Miyuki
Oct 26, 2007, 11:59 AM
Hey Xtian,
I was asking about that last point a little while ago, don't think you can repeat like FB.

Xtian913
Oct 26, 2007, 01:13 PM
Oh! Hey Miyuki! ^_^ ( How goes the hunting? )

Hmmm, it would be nice if we could rinse-and-repeat like Firebreak, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it works out once all the missions are released. Besides, I still need to get a 10 in Moatoob. GRRR....

Miyuki
Oct 26, 2007, 06:05 PM
Hunting's slow... Haven't gotten on yet today cause of work. Jumped on briefly to dump my me/quick, quick grinding, and get my formal dress.

That 10 on Moatoob A's gonna be tough for techers - Kog Nadds... If it's only 10 per difficulty, I'll at least be able to get B and C for 2 characters. 40 should be okay, plus any occasional rappy feathers.

Fatima
Oct 26, 2007, 08:20 PM
I don't think we can repeat...I saw people saying the best way to get more was to remake a new character and keeping doing it..but then you wouldn't get A and B...I dunno..D: I just say, to be on the safe side, everyone should aim for a 10 on every mission, every rank, that way you're assured of something. XD

Wallin
Oct 26, 2007, 08:38 PM
Sigh, why do we have to keep repeating this? I'm going to sound rude here because I'm losing my patience, not just because people keep asking this, but because more people keep giving the wrong information, AND it's in the freaking game if you actually talk to Hal instead of just jumping straight into the missions everytime.

http://www.chibiknights.com/images/pso/feathers.jpg

So unless SEGA f'd up and accidentally wrote 30 instead of 10, the screenshot clearly states you get, exactly as it says, "each level has its own 30 Rappy Feather prize, so you can earn it up to 3 times" for a total of NINETY (90).

Skye-Fox713
Oct 26, 2007, 08:53 PM
Although have any of you read what Hal says for the platinum perfect, I will type exatcly what it says here-

[How to earn a Platinum Perfect score]

During the event, receive a perfect 10-point score in each of the 4 events distributed during the event peroid.

When you total points for all 4 missions reaches 40 points, your "Platinum Perfect" accomplishment will be recognized. If you can manage a "Platinum Perfect," you will receive 30 RAPPY FEATHERS as a present during that misson. Exchange these for various special items.

Also, if you manage to get a "Platinum Perfect," you won't only get the Rappy Feathers. Shomthing eles might happen that you'll just have to see with your own eyes!

---
This clearly states that if you get a 10 on each of the 4 mission getting 40 points for C you will get 30 Rappy feathers. Also the same is respective to A and B ranks, so there for we can get a grand total of 90 feathers if we get a perfect on A, B and C ranks

DaRkWoLf30
Oct 26, 2007, 08:58 PM
Yes you can get a totaly of 90

Fatima
Oct 26, 2007, 08:58 PM
On 2007-10-26 18:53, Skye-Fox713 wrote:
Although have any of you read what Hal says for the platinum perfect, I will type exatcly what it says here-

During the event, receive a perfect 10-point score in each of the 4 events distributed during the event peroid.

When you total points for all 4 missions reaches 40 points, your "Platinum Perfect" accomplishment will be recognized. If you can manage a "Platinum Perfect," you will receive 30 RAPPY FEATHERS as a present during that misson. Exchange these for various special items.

Also, if you manage to get a "Platinum Perfect," you won't only get the Rappy Feathers. Shomthing eles might happen that you'll just have to see with your own eyes!

---
This clearly states that if you get a 10 on each of the 4 mission getting 40 points for C you will get 30 Rappy feathers. Also the same is respective to A and B ranks, so there for we can get a grand total of 90 feathers if we get a perfect on A, B and C ranks

Actually, no.
^__^

For completing each of the four missions on on rank will get you 30 feathers. You can tell because if you got a 10 on C for moatoob and Parum, if you get a 10 here on neudiaz your personal rank will go up from C to B. Which meeaaannnsss...it goes by the individual rank on every mission. SO you can get a total of 90, but you can only get the 90 for one character. You can't keep doing it on the last week to get 30 every time.
If you get a perfect 10 on every mission, every rank thats when the "something special" *cough*songofdeath*cough* is rewarded to you. ^__^

I admit it is terribly confusing...D: I think Sega could have taken some extra time to clarify....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fatima on 2007-10-26 18:59 ]</font>

Wallin
Oct 26, 2007, 09:10 PM
On 2007-10-26 18:58, Fatima wrote:

---

Actually, no.
^__^

For completing each of the four missions on on rank will get you 30 feathers. You can tell because if you got a 10 on C for moatoob and Parum, if you get a 10 here on neudiaz your personal rank will go up from C to B. Which meeaaannnsss...it goes by the individual rank on every mission. SO you can get a total of 90, but you can only get the 90 for one character. You can't keep doing it on the last week to get 30 every time.
If you get a perfect 10 on every mission, every rank thats when the "something special" *cough*songofdeath*cough* is rewarded to you. ^__^

I admit it is terribly confusing...D: I think Sega could have taken some extra time to clarify....

Speaking of terribly confusing, when did he say anything besides what you said?

He never mentioned anything about ranks not being individual for each mission, nor did he say that the 30 feathers was repeatable in the last week. His last statement pretty much summed it up the way it actually works, so I don't know why you said 'actually, no'.

"...if you get a 10 on each of the 4 mission getting 40 points for C you will get 30 Rappy feathers. Also the same is respective to A and B ranks... grand total of 90 feathers"

Fatima
Oct 26, 2007, 09:37 PM
On 2007-10-26 19:10, Wallin wrote:

On 2007-10-26 18:58, Fatima wrote:

---

Actually, no.
^__^

Speaking of terribly confusing, when did he say anything besides what you said?

He never mentioned anything about ranks not being individual for each mission, nor did he say that the 30 feathers was repeatable in the last week. His last statement pretty much summed it up the way it actually works, so I don't know why you said 'actually, no'.

"...if you get a 10 on each of the 4 mission getting 40 points for C you will get 30 Rappy feathers. Also the same is respective to A and B ranks... grand total of 90 feathers"

*tilts head*.....But in pointing out what it said there it made it seem as though he was disagreeing with what the other person said. but no matter...I care not. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Ciao.

Elley
Oct 26, 2007, 09:43 PM
They better give me 60 feathers for doing C and B rank perfect 10. I NEED that to be able to spend 20 on the formalware, 30 for Rappy mode, then still have some left over to synth my Rabol Rappy board.

PJ
Oct 26, 2007, 09:46 PM
Isn't the Song of Death a prize for participation?

Fatima
Oct 26, 2007, 09:54 PM
On 2007-10-26 19:46, PJ wrote:
Isn't the Song of Death a prize for participation?

I think they give you the twin flour bulbs for participation.

Alamar
Oct 27, 2007, 08:41 AM
bah: I wants Song Of Death

Mikaga
Oct 27, 2007, 10:20 AM
10 on all four missions on C difficulty: 30 feathers.
10 on all four missions on B difficulty: 30 feathers.
10 on all four missions on A difficulty: 30 feathers.
10 on all four missions on any difficulty: Rappy Costume.*
Beat all four missions on any difficulty: Song for Death.**

* = Unconfirmed, but there is a "mystery prize" in addition to the feathers as stated by Hal, and JP got it this way.
** = As stated by GMs and admins.