PDA

View Full Version : Neudaiz EX Mission

Fresh
Oct 26, 2007, 12:38 PM
Hey I'm wondering how many 10* Bow boards have been found on the neudaiz ex missions.... i know halarods dropped like crazy on parum is the bow the same?

By the way i would like to know what you play on because i play on the 360 and thats kinda where i would like to know how its dropping....

CelestialBlade
Oct 26, 2007, 12:45 PM
I would assume that all the 10*s have the same drop rate. If the frequency of the Bysha EX mission is the same as the Jarba EX mission, Hirokteris should be dropping at a very similar rate.

And all versions of the game should have the same drop rates, the only difference you're going to see from platform to platform is the overall economy.

Keiko_Seisha
Oct 26, 2007, 12:48 PM
Olgohmon in EX are being stingy with Uransaras for me, but the ones in Trial gave me one. I have yet to do the robot EX since I'll look for bows later (more concerned with the wands).

Fresh
Oct 26, 2007, 12:48 PM
well i know halarods dropped the most out of all boards i seen so im wondering if out of all the boards on neudaiz the bow drops the most.... I know the drop rates are the same but obviously by the price of certain boards some boards drop like crazy and other just drop a few

Itsuki
Oct 26, 2007, 12:51 PM
I actually got 2 uranusaras during the neudaiz EX mission on JP. And both were from the normal mission, not the EX.

Fresh
Oct 26, 2007, 12:52 PM
Completely off topic sorry

Ok i see all these sigs with the people' character in it with the character name and all these cool weapons how can i get a pic of my main character and make one of these cool little signatures with a halarod in his hand or in mid-cast?

Fresh
Oct 26, 2007, 01:09 PM
No one knows how to make the signature?

Golto
Oct 26, 2007, 01:19 PM
There's not that many robots in ex 1 so there won't be that many new 10* bow boards dropping.

Turbobrain
Oct 26, 2007, 01:22 PM
There being very mean for us.... We have 3 luck today and will have it tommorow..... so I hope things change.

Fresh
Oct 26, 2007, 01:22 PM
On 2007-10-26 11:19, Golto wrote:
There's not that many robots in ex 1 so there won't be that many new 10* bow boards dropping.

Um.... There isn't that many jarba's in ex 1 on parum but that is the most common board that dropped for me so your wrong with that comment.....

Golto
Oct 26, 2007, 01:26 PM
On 2007-10-26 11:22, Fresh wrote:

Um.... There isn't that many jarba's in ex 1 on parum but that is the most common board that dropped for me so your wrong with that comment.....

Jarba = large monster
robot = medium monster

Large monsters drop rares a lot more than medium monsters. This is amplified witht he drop rate increase.

-Xios-
Oct 26, 2007, 01:31 PM
To get your character in a Sig you must use like photoshop and take a Screen shot of ur character, with 360 I have NO idea how to do that... but you use photoshop and use the magic wand to edit ur character out of the pic.

Sylpheed
Oct 26, 2007, 01:36 PM
On 2007-10-26 11:22, Fresh wrote:

Actually no, your wrong. The frequency of the robots and Olghomon's spawning in the missions is the same as the spawn rate for big monsters e.g Kog Nadds, Jarba's etc. And as The 'Basha' robots and the Olghomons are 'Medium' monsters and not 'Big' monsters as Golto said there probably wont be as many 10* Bow and Wand drops as you would like there to be.

Fresh
Oct 26, 2007, 01:44 PM
i don't really care if tons drop all i want is one to drop for me then i could care less about the runs i will do them just to help everyone get the synth % raised and the other prizes....

eightball
Oct 26, 2007, 03:17 PM
how difficult is this compared to the other ex missions to complete...meaning get the third set of boxes?