PDA

View Full Version : Hey. A question about the new expansion.

Drithe
Oct 26, 2007, 03:08 PM
I read some of the stuff you guys posted up on the sticky, but I didnt want to read thru 1000 pages, as I just dont have the time, so I will ask you here instead.

Is it true that in the new expansion they are going to put in the old forest, caves, and mines from PSO into PSU? Someone told me this and I just wanted to hear it from the best site for PSU.

BTW. If you want to be a smartA and complain about me asking then I ask you to keep your opinions to yourself.

Thanks in advance.

Rizen
Oct 26, 2007, 03:10 PM
Could use search. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

But, there will be stages similar to that of forest and caves in PSO. I havent heard anything about mines but it will be on the 4th planet

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rizen on 2007-10-26 13:24 ]</font>

Zorafim
Oct 26, 2007, 03:13 PM
Spoiler tag failure.

Yes, it's pretty much confirmed that at least the Forest, Caves, and Mines will be released, as well as the battleground for Dark Force (before the floor turns into faces).

Drithe
Oct 26, 2007, 03:16 PM
Thanks for the info guys. Im going to quit playing Warhawk and resubscribe to PSU and get ready. I like all the stuff they have planned for PSU. Ok Im never going to stop playing Warhawk, but when I get tired of leveling I will play Warhawk to take a break.

Yes I play PSU on my PS3. Thanks again.

Zorafim
Oct 26, 2007, 03:22 PM
I would say to wait until AoI, but, the game is good enough as is to warrant playing (if only due to 1up). If you have the disk, go for it.

Rizen
Oct 26, 2007, 03:25 PM
On 2007-10-26 13:13, Zorafim wrote:
Spoiler tag failure!

Oops! XD