PDA

View Full Version : Sell and Buy

Theoderic
Oct 26, 2007, 05:16 PM
Selling:
Cugo Mamba (8) 10M
Phantom (5) 2M

Buying: Tero / Rainbow (price it too high and you won't make a sale, simple as that.)

I can also trade a [B] Meteor Cannon for one.

Randomness
Oct 26, 2007, 05:20 PM
Gl getting a Tero / Rainbow with a [B] Meteor Cannon. Nobody even wants the finished cannon...

Theoderic
Oct 26, 2007, 05:26 PM
Yeah, lol, I figured it would be worth a shot just throwing it out there. I keep hearing rumors that it will re-appear in AoI like other B rank units. Honestly, the 4% is only really going to matter on lower % Armors, and with AoI around the corner, it's going to matter even less. I refuse to pay more than 1M for it, and trading the [B] Meteor Cannon is being generous, imo.

Kion
Oct 26, 2007, 06:01 PM
confirmed. for what people are asking for tero rainbow; you could buy an entire set of elemental armor.

Syl
Oct 26, 2007, 07:26 PM
On 2007-10-26 16:01, Kion wrote:
confirmed. for what people are asking for tero rainbow; you could buy an entire set of elemental armor.

Uh, tero/rainbow does not come from the NPC's in AoI. I've asked a couple of friends to check for me on the JP servers. Only tero units are guards and legs.

It does wonders for 12% S rank armors (like my storm line <_<). I extremely doubt someone's gonna trade theirs for a meteor cannon, even if you offered 5 of them. This unit is pretty rare seeing it will only drop during this event.

Many think it's only 4% from mega/rainbow, but 4% comes in handy (think of the price difference between 18% and 22% armors).

Theoderic
Oct 27, 2007, 07:56 AM
Well here is a nice little bump, and Sylvia, you've been PMed. I got it last night before I logged off.