PDA

View Full Version : Parum = Ragul????? (Possible Spoilers)

Drithe
Oct 26, 2007, 06:30 PM
Now that they are adding Forest, Caves, and Mines from PSO, and the grave site of the last boss in PSO, surely this means that Parum is actually in fact Ragul from PSO? This must be in the story line now or Sega wouldnt have put it in like this, other than to let peeps play the old levels.

Any info on this?

End of Line.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2007-10-26 17:42 ]</font>

HFlowen
Oct 26, 2007, 06:32 PM
The Pso areas take place in the "red nebula" i believe. Or something like that.

Drithe
Oct 26, 2007, 06:35 PM
Sweeeeeeet Hflowen. I will look it up on Wiki. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

HFlowen
Oct 26, 2007, 06:37 PM
At least that's how i remember it from the beta.

It was basically some made up alternate reality sega came up with to include PSO areas as fan service while keeping the storylines separate.

mizukage
Oct 26, 2007, 06:50 PM
On 2007-10-26 16:30, Drithe wrote:
Now that they are adding Forest, Caves, and Mines from PSO, and the grave site of the last boss in PSO, surely this means that Parum is actually in fact Ragul from PSO? This must be in the story line now or Sega wouldnt have put it in like this, other than to let peeps play the old levels.

Any info on this?

End of Line.

Well.. The technology in Parum seems quite futuristic, which is very similar to Ragol. Ragol cannot be Moatoob due to the extreme climate differences. At the same time, Ragol cannot be Neudaiz either, the landscape looks different and so, yes.. I also believe that Parum bears some resemblances of Ragol, but I think the two places are different and not connected at all. However, I might be totally wrong. I don't know. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

zandra117
Oct 26, 2007, 06:57 PM
The Ragol areas take place on "Dark Planet Ryucross" and are an illusion created by an evil version of Re-Faze to make people that are against PSO in their PSU angry and test their ability to control feelings. The "Megido"(old school megid) TECHNIC can be obtained here.

Sylpheed
Oct 26, 2007, 07:35 PM
Isn't it obvious? Dark Falz resides in the 'red nebula', he sent the hoardes of SEED to the Gurhal system because hes pissed that he got his ass kicked by my HUmar.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sylpheed on 2007-10-26 17:36 ]</font>

Mystil
Oct 26, 2007, 07:39 PM
For awhile..the del-sabens served as "mini fab service". You know what would have everyone hyped up?

The return of the monsters of madness: Del Saber and Del Biter.

Sylpheed
Oct 26, 2007, 07:42 PM
On 2007-10-26 17:39, Mystil wrote:
For awhile..the del-sabens served as "mini fab service". You know what would have everyone hyped up?

NO. Just NO.

ChaosAngel92
Oct 26, 2007, 07:45 PM

and Chaos Bringers? They deserve some love too >_>

A2K
Oct 26, 2007, 07:56 PM
On 2007-10-26 16:57, zandra117 wrote:
The Ragol areas take place on "Dark Planet Ryucross" and are an illusion created by an evil version of Re-Faze to make people that are against PSO in their PSU angry and test their ability to control feelings. The "Megido"(old school megid) TECHNIC can be obtained here.

This post was partially true. I took the liberty of striking out the false portions of it.

The PSO Episode I areas do not take place on the three current planets in the Gurhal system, nor do they take place in that "red nebula". (Unless Ryucross happens to be inside that nebula, I don't know.)

The whole nebula business was brought up before because that happens to be where Forest could be found during the long ago finished Japanese Ambition of the Illuminus PC trial back in April. It isn't canon.

mizukage
Oct 26, 2007, 10:29 PM
Based on my understanding of PSO Episode 1, I thought most of Ragol's ancient relics had taken place inside a gigantic spaceship where the Dulk Falz was sealed away. In that case, how is it possible for Ragol areas to take place on Ryucross when Ragol is a planet similar to Earth but with more advanced relics, etc..??? However, I left PSO when Episode 1 came to an end to play other ps2 games instead. So many games, so less time.

DurakkenX
Oct 26, 2007, 10:51 PM
PSO ep1 took place...
forest -> in the perimeter of Pioneer 1, moving towards the core.
Caves -> in caves that were found inside the core of Pioneer 1 leading down into the next part...
Mines -> in a mine shaft that was really a top secret lab studying a spaceship due to it's abundance of D-cells around it.
Ruins -> Spaceship that contained darkfalz...apparently crash landed there with falz sealed away.

ep2 took place half in a VR training/testing simulator and the other half took place around an island which was used to do d-cell research in another top secret lab.

ep3 took place 20years after the events of one of the eps which means it's prolly a slightly shorter jump and i believe was pretty much in pioneer 2 and a restored pioneer 1

ep4 took place in and around a creator that a massive explosion came from.

so i'd say the majority of the missions on ragol took place in-doors

As far as the gurhalian planets...
Parum is mostly synthetic despite it looking very natural. During the 500 year war Parum was scarred beyond natural repair so it was restored via synthetics...so much of what you see is prolly just holograms

Neudaiz = water + photons with a small amount of land. For some strange reason nothing bad has ever been said to have happened to neudaiz...

Moatoob used to have a moon and used to be very lush, but the moon crashed into the planet and made it into a desert planet with a ring... I think it's kind of imprtant to realize though that according to physics Moatoob is in a lot better condition than it should be and quite frankly it is a impossibility for it to be the way the game describes >.>

Ryucross is where the seeds come from and apparently is the same as Ragol, though so far that link is not 100% canon to my knowledge and is more of fan service than an actual link.

A2K
Oct 26, 2007, 11:06 PM
Well, truth be told, we don't actually know for certain that the missions take place there. The planet itself, however, is described as being "filled with familiar places."

Ryucross may or may not be Ragol, that's all speculation. Keep in mind though, that with enough time planets can shift in climate and environment until they're nigh unrecognizable. This series has several precedents regarding this: the desert world of Motavia in Phantasy Star I was terraformed into a fertile farm planet by the time of Phantasy Star II, 1000 years later. Another millenium passes and the planet has almost entirely reverted back to its desert state.

In Gurhal's history, Moatoob began as a fertile planet but eventually was turned into a barren wasteland by the destruction of its moon. Parum itself has been rebuilt significantly--the "natural" Earth-like areas have actually been reproduced after being destroyed.

Ken_Silver
Oct 26, 2007, 11:24 PM
I always find these topics to be interesting. But I honestly don't think that these 3 planets are directly related to the one in PSO. The safest bet would be if the PSO planet was a planet not too far from the PSU planetary system and that the seed originated on the PSO world as was lured to the PSU universe due to their similar technology. We are now hearing of the PSO world (Story-wise in PSU) because the GUARDIANS and/ or the AMF are looking to see where the seed came from. That's just a simple theory and it explains those rumors we got long ago about some "new" planet. New, yet old, fillied with familiar places.

Just a thought.

zandra117
Oct 27, 2007, 12:22 AM
How I think PSU is probably linked with PSO

PSO episode 3 timeline
http://www.espiokaos.com/misc/ep3_timeline.html

"Communication is received (on Coral) from another planetary search vessel of the successful discovery of another hospitable planet. Multiple immigration plans are discreetly put into action."

(My interpretation)
The inhabitable planet they discovered was actually the Gurhal Star System. That means that people in PSU are descendants from Pioneer 3.

"Han Walt begins the OPSS incident (a large-scale android massacre) believing it is necessary to control the population." "The androids who fled the massacre by escaping to the surface of Ragol report back to the Security Bureau."

(What I think happened next)
The information about the massacre reaches the Coral government (now immagrated to Gurhal) and starts a CAST civil rights movement that eventually triggers the 500 year war in Gurhal between Humans and CASTs.

Sometime during the 500 year war the communication between Coral and Ragol is lost and never is reestablished.

Also During the 500 year war records of history before immigration are lost and eventually forgotten.

At the end of the 500 year war the Tripartite Alliance Treaty is signed and the date system is changed from A.U.W. to BA (Before Alliance) and AC (Allied Century)

Now for what I think the SEED are.

In the Japanese version of Phantasy Star IV it says:
Several Hundred Million Years Ago - In an unspecified solar system, a civilization of spirit-life forms divides, and an interplanetary war breaks out.

2,000,000 Years Ago - The war is settled. As a result of the victorious side sealing the defeated side away, one fixed star and four planets are created, "Protectors of the Seal" are made on the four planets, and one kind of sentient life form is allocated to each.

300,000 Years Ago - The entire race of victors was wiped out. Except on the fourth planet, Ryucross, the beings of the other three planets, with the passing of each successive generation, begin to forget the mission of those made Protectors. Meanwhile, in their inter-dimensional prison, the sealed-away spirit-life forms transform into a wicked being, the accumulation of spirits of hatred and vengeance, and, at its core, a profound darkness is formed.

I believe that is a symbolic way of explaining this:
Before the confinement war the Great Light civilization had settled in two star systems, Algol and Gurhal. The civilization in Gurhal had discovered planet Ragol and had sent an investigation team to study the planet. On Ragol the investigation team ran into the subterranean creatures Saint Million, Shambertin and Kondreiu. The creatures infected the team with a virus (SEED Virus). The infected research team returned to Gurhal and the virus spread then had an outbreak. The first confinement war had begun. The Great Light invented the confinement system to get rid of the SEED. The confinement system in Gurhal was never fully activated and the SEED took over the civilization. The SEED then turned toward Algol following the retreating Great Light forces. When the seed Army arrived in Algol there was a huge battle, many of the Great Light died. There was only a few Great Light left when they successfuly confined the SEED in Algol's "Dimensional Prison". While inside the dimensional prison the SEED combined into a single lifeform, the Profound Darkness.

The SEED in PSU are just SEED that remained in Gurhal and were never sealed.

In PSO episode 4, Saint Million, Shambertin, and Kondreiu are never explained as creatures that came from the Ruins, Altered Beasts, or escaped experiments. It also doesn't say that they came from the meteor that hits Ragol. They were just there. This theory actually gives them a purpose other than them just being a random final boss.

Dr. Osto's experiment, "Beta 772" was created by accelerating the growth of "D cells", the cells that carry the virus. His experiment became De Rol Le, a larval form of Saint Million, Shambertin, and Kondreiu.

"Dark Planet Ryucross" in PSU AOtI is where the last surviving SEED from the last confinement war made their base.

The Ryucross in classic PS is where the last remaining members of the Great Light reside. It could be considered "Light planet Ryucross".

After all "Ryuka" in palmalatin, a language used in classic phantasy star, you can learn it here http://users.skynet.be/fa258499/beyondalgo/info/palmalatin.html, means "to return" and "cross" could refer to an X marker on a map, as in a designated meeting point. So "Ryucross" could mean something like "place to return to" sort of like a fall back point. possibly a safe zone to avoid containment when a dimentional seal is activated.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2007-10-26 22:29 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2007-10-27 16:36 ]</font>

Otis_Kat
Oct 27, 2007, 12:25 AM
If Parum is really Ragol where the hell did Moatoob and Neudaiz come from? -_-

mizukage
Oct 27, 2007, 12:35 AM
On 2007-10-26 22:25, Otis_Kat wrote:
If Parum is really Ragol where the hell did Moatoob and Neudaiz come from? -_-

Its interesting that there are still people who is trying to connect Ragol with the Gurhal Solar System. I had left that awhile back..

If Parum is Ragol, then Moatoob and Neudaiz would be newborn planets. Eh.. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Moatoob's extreme heat-rising climate indicates that its actually the old Motavia, but the strange thing is that Motavia or Moatoob is not mentioned at all in PSO, making the connections between Ragol and Parum to be mistaken, unless the Gurhal Solar System was man-made, which isn't possible. No idea! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Mystil
Oct 27, 2007, 12:50 AM
On 2007-10-26 17:45, ChaosAngel92 wrote:

and Chaos Bringers? They deserve some love too >_>

fab should be fan..ah I dont feel like editing.

And no to Chaos Bringers.

Ok maybe Dark Bringers.

Foxfire15
Oct 27, 2007, 02:52 AM
we need Gran Sorcerers again. I know PSU has those things that kinda look like them...but they don't score as high up on the PITA meter.

FnalKnight
Oct 27, 2007, 04:17 AM
That Palmalatin site doesn't work.

So much doesn't make sense, there are so many things that go together but then a lot that dont. Didn't the AoI japan players say that the PSO locations were accessed via the Parum HQ? I really wanna know about the Ruins in the PSU story and wtf is going on. But i'm one of those people that believe all the Phantasy Star Games are existing in the same "Universe" and not in different dimensions or nothing liek that. But here's to hoping that with the 20th anniversery of the series coming up they release PS1-4 on Xbox Live, DS, PSP something with updated graphics.

UltimateAura
Oct 27, 2007, 04:30 AM
well they are in the series so it wont be totally different. I think sylpheed might be right when he says about the seed coming from Dark Falz but at the same time, for all we know Gurhal is on the other side of the universe.

Nai_Calus
Oct 27, 2007, 05:32 AM
On 2007-10-26 22:22, zandra117 wrote:

A whole bunch of utterly ludicrous theorizing on the scale of 'Noah is not Lutz' for WTFness.

I disagree with all of your ideas, but even if I did agree with, um, anything in there, it'd go out the window when you try to use *Palmafuckinglatin* to back up your theory. You cannot use a freaking fan-created language to back up your theory. I'm sorry it doesn't fricking work.

Parum is not Ragol, Parum is not Palma, Parum is not Motavia either, Ragol is not Earth, Coral is not Earth, Ruins is not the Alisa III, Ryucross, PSU version, is not Ragol, Ryucross, PS version isn't Ragol either, Gurhal is not Algol, Coral is not Copto... I think I've covered all the retarded 'X is Y!' things people come up with, at least as far as planets and solar systems go.

DurakkenX
Oct 27, 2007, 05:57 AM
Zandra... almost all your ideas are well ummm bunk

Gurhalians no what happened before the 500year war and during it.

A2K
Oct 27, 2007, 06:12 AM
On 2007-10-27 02:17, FnalKnight wrote:
Didn't the AoI japan players say that the PSO locations were accessed via the Parum HQ?

During the Ambition of the Illuminus trial (not the final release game), Forest was accessed from the Clyez City Space Dock. No other areas were available.

The PSO areas are not available in AotI offline, nor have they been made available online, either. No PSO area has been available in PSU since the beta trial in April.

Schubalts
Oct 27, 2007, 10:34 AM
Why are people still trying to connect every Phantasy Star game? Did anyone try to connect every Final Fantasy game?

Konstanse_Xx
Oct 27, 2007, 10:54 AM
Unless they make something wtfobvious, I'm not going to be convinced anything like Parum = Ragol to be true.

Ryucross may have the PSO Areas but I'm waiting 'til they say it before I make anything, I personally find the assumptions to be somewhat baseless.

waluigi1
Oct 27, 2007, 11:07 AM
On 2007-10-27 08:34, Schubalts wrote:
Why are people still trying to connect every Phantasy Star game? Did anyone try to connect every Final Fantasy game?

Except all the final fantasy games are completely different in almost every way except for things like chocobos and moogles. The Phantasy Star games all resemble each other. You can't use that excuse...

ErtaiClou
Oct 27, 2007, 11:16 AM
On 2007-10-26 20:51, DurakkenX wrote:

Moatoob used to have a moon and used to be very lush, but the moon crashed into the planet and made it into a desert planet with a ring... I think it's kind of imprtant to realize though that according to physics Moatoob is in a lot better condition than it should be and quite frankly it is a impossibility for it to be the way the game describes >.>

Actually it's not too far from the Giant Impact Hypothesis.

mizukage
Oct 27, 2007, 11:17 AM
On 2007-10-27 09:07, waluigi1 wrote:

On 2007-10-27 08:34, Schubalts wrote:

Except all the final fantasy games are completely different in almost every way except for things like chocobos and moogles. The Phantasy Star games all resemble each other. You can't use that excuse...

Not really. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Truly, the only similarities in the Final Fantasy games would had been chocobos and moogles. Although the name "Cid" appears in almost every FF game, but it had no connections with the previous game or the following game. Phantasy Star games seem connected due to many similarities, but still.. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

omegapirate2k
Oct 27, 2007, 11:21 AM
Moatoob is your father.

Authenticate
Oct 27, 2007, 11:50 AM
Nooo! It's not possible!

Yusaku_Kudou
Oct 27, 2007, 12:06 PM
PSI, II, and IV are connected story-wise as well.

Bitey
Oct 27, 2007, 01:05 PM
Moatoob used to have a moon and used to be very lush, but the moon crashed into the planet and made it into a desert planet with a ring...

That makes no sense, but I guess we can let them have their story... Rings around a planet, like the ones around Saturn, are disintegrated moons that were torn apart by the planet's gravity while in orbit. If the only moon crashed into Moatoob then there could be no ring.

But oh well, nothing made sense anyway as it was. If a planet had the gravity to sustain a ring in the first place it is physically impossible for a Human being to walk on the surface without being crushed to death...

Sinue_v2
Oct 27, 2007, 01:34 PM
An alternate explanation for Ragol areas within Dark Ryukros.

I believe Sonic Team has stated that all three game series take place in the same universe, but are not connected to one another. The only thing binding them together is the Profound Darkness, and the Great Light. Phantasy Star has never been a story of a single set of heroes. It was the story of Algol, and it's struggle against the darkness. With PSO and PSU, the scope has moved beyond Algol - and Phantasy Star is now centered (triangulated?) around the story of the Darkness vs. the Light.

Now, in the offline mode of PSU, the Photon Fanatic on the third floor makes mention of how memories of the past are imprinted on photons. This is how divinations work, by calling upon and reading the photon energies to reveal memories of the past and future. If that's the case, and the Darkness is intimately intertwined with Photons, then it's reasonable to presume that the Ragol areas in PSU are manifestations of photonic memory brought to reality by the influence Dark Ryukros (or the being/s controlling it) has upon the photon energies.

So you could think of the Ragol areas in PSU as a sort of VR, a manifested reality brought about by the darkness. It's also a convienent way to put PSO into PSU for fanservice, but keeping the storylines seperate.

Although, if they really wanted to keep the storylines seperate, they could have just forgotten about putting any of the PSO areas in PSU and instead focus on making the game as a stand-alone product better. Most of the old PSO crowd is gone, and won't be returning anyhow. This is only a move to please the fanbase which is still with them - who they don't have to go to such great lengths to appease.

FnalKnight
Oct 27, 2007, 04:31 PM
The only true connection that is 100% is that the SEED and the Profound Darkness are the same entities. Take it or leave it if you wish but it's the truth so we can't argue that point to much.

With the news to me that the PSO areas not being availible at current moment we really dont know yet but I believe Sinue's theory is pretty reasonable. Especially considering what I learned about Dark Falz/Force/Phallus in the original series, she/he's pretty hell bent on revenge and perhaps the profound darkness is making us relive the PSO areas as sorta a, repeat of history hoping to destroy the descendants/siblings of the same ancient race that destroyed it?

Zorafim
Oct 27, 2007, 04:43 PM
On 2007-10-27 11:34, Sinue_v2 wrote:
An alternate explanation for Ragol areas within Dark Ryukros.

The only post in this topic I liked.

zandra117
Oct 27, 2007, 06:27 PM
On 2007-10-27 03:32, Ian-KunX wrote:
I disagree with all of your ideas, but even if I did agree with, um, anything in there, it'd go out the window when you try to use *Palmafuckinglatin* to back up your theory. You cannot use a freaking fan-created language to back up your theory. I'm sorry it doesn't fricking work.

Palmalatin is not a fan created language. Every single palmalatin word is used in the classic PS games. Fans just took those words and gave them a literal translation based on what the words were used for in the game. Foi = Flame etc. The only thing fan created about palmalatin is its own name "palmalatin". It would be more correctly labled "palmalantak".

On 2007-10-27 03:57, DurakkenX wrote:
Zandra... almost all your ideas are well ummm bunk

Gurhalians no what happened before the 500year war and during it.

Thats obviously not true. From what we've seen in episode 2 and in Phantom of Arkguard what the citizens of gurhal think they know about the 500 year war is lies formulated by the government to cover up the past.

BTW I've fixed the palmalatin link.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2007-10-27 16:48 ]</font>

Anduril
Oct 27, 2007, 06:41 PM
At this point my opinion is the "Gundam Theory."
The 3 Phantasy Star sub-series are separate storylines that have similar elements just due to the fact that they are all under the Title Phanatsy Star, much like all Alternate Universe Gundam Series are completely separate from the Universal Century, but they are all similar just due to the fact that they are Gundam. (I'm disregarding the whole "Turn A bang" thing since it was really just a way for Tomino to bring it full circle and reaffirm his place as the Father of Gundam.)
But if they are connected it would seem most plausibly in the way Sinue described.

mizukage
Oct 27, 2007, 08:06 PM
On 2007-10-27 14:31, FnalKnight wrote:
The only true connection that is 100% is that the SEED and the Profound Darkness are the same entities. Take it or leave it if you wish but it's the truth so we can't argue that point to much.

Does it mean that Dalk Falkis is the same entity as both Dark Falz and Dark Force???

Moatoob used to have a moon and used to be very lush, but the moon crashed into the planet and made it into a desert planet with a ring...

That makes no sense.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mizukage on 2007-10-27 19:09 ]</font>

Sinue_v2
Oct 27, 2007, 08:52 PM
Just to throw a few more points out there.

The SEED do manipulate photons. In Chapter 10, Rite of Divination, Dr. Tomrain was unsure of what the SEED presence would do to the high concentrations of photons in the Sacred Grounds. He tried to stop the rite, but Karen refused and proceeded with the Rite. Karen also makes several references (generally through their combat quips and during the Dulk Fakis battle) to the Photons being "Dark and Ominous".

Dark Falz is known to not just manipulate biological conciousnesses, but can also manipulate machines as well as transform the very structures around him. Both the HIVEs and the last level of the Ruins in PSO, as well as Mags, elude to this. Through the GERM, which is a part of Dark Falz (or the Great Shadow if you will), Pioneer 2 scientists were able to materialize weapons and monsters it had previously come in contact with. The similarities between the GERM and the D-Factor in regards to the SEED/SEED-Virus has already been well established. I believe that they are the same phenomenon. Dark Falz was also noted (indirectly) to adversely affect the Photons around him by Dr. Montegue in Soul of Steel.

Now, Photons are said to have been drawn from the Ether of the Universe. (Which makes the question of "where does magic fit in" a bit trickier) in PSU, and it's eluded to in PSO to the best of my knowedge. They are a vital part of technique casting, especially in PSU where Photon actually feed off of an individual's spirit energy in order to produce results. Hence, photon technology being only as reliable as the spirit of the person using it, and the push for a more stable A-Photon energy.

It could be, that many of the similarities between PSO, PSU, and PS are simply manifestations of a shared photonic memory between all scentient beings. So each civilization has somewhat "similar" histories as a side effect and producing these "references" to the other series. The "Nei" claws in PSU and PSO are not handed down from the Nei of the classic series - but of seperate Nei individuals who gained prominence in those own respective cultures pasts. They may or may not bear any resembelance to each other outside of the Claw, much like Lutz and Rutsu bear no resemblance to each other outside of being Bishi Magic/Technique users.

And if you accept that PSU, PSO, and PS all take place in seperate galaxies within the same universe, then it would also make a case for Photons on Algol - though not discovered properly, as Lutz also had the power of Divination in a sence. He also makes use of a glowing orb to store and transfer his memories to each new successive Lutz. Perhaps the ability to store memories within Photons made this tranferance possible. Although it should be noted that Rune (Lutz) had no knowledge of Algo's true origin at the time of PSIV - which he otherwise may have gleaned from studying the phenomena to the point of being able to manipulate it for longevity.

And then again, as said before to round this out, the PSO areas in PSU may be a manifestation, like physical hallucinations, of this stored photonic memory. Made real by the same forces which allowed the GERM to manifest weapons and monsters, or transform the inside of the Ruins/Hive into living, undulating, tissues.

Note: These are just rambling ideas. I'm not specifically trying to make a case for a connection. Just passing thoughts.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2007-10-27 19:37 ]</font>

FnalKnight
Oct 27, 2007, 09:11 PM
On 2007-10-27 18:06, mizukage wrote:

Does it mean that Dalk Falkis is the same entity as both Dark Falz and Dark Force???

Well we know from PS series that DF can take control of entities much like he took control of Red Ring Rico and used her body and how he did to Magashi. So, yeah, you can say he is.

mizukage
Oct 27, 2007, 09:13 PM
On 2007-10-27 19:11, FnalKnight wrote:

On 2007-10-27 18:06, mizukage wrote:

Well we know from PS series that DF can take control of entities much like he took control of Red Ring Rico and used her body and how he did to Magashi. So, yeah, you can say he is.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif