Sayara
Oct 27, 2007, 12:19 AM
AGHH THAT MOVIE AGHHHH

Shadowpawn
Oct 27, 2007, 12:19 AM
Wimp.

Otis_Kat
Oct 27, 2007, 12:28 AM
I watched the Amityville Horror last night because I was bored. How were people scared of that? XD

BlackHat
Oct 27, 2007, 12:36 AM
I watched some horror movie. It was funny though.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 27, 2007, 12:43 AM
On 2007-10-26 22:36, BlackHat wrote:
I watched some horror movie. It was funny though.

That could be any of them, ever, man!

Last one I watched was about John Leguizamo, shopping mall/skyscraper hybrid, and zombies that were slowly getting some brainpower back. A midget pimp suit guy got shot killed too. And someone stole that guy's car.

And Canada he said was devoid of zombies; his master plan was to go to Canada in his tank mobile.

BlackHat
Oct 27, 2007, 12:51 AM
Land of the Dead

Funny movie actually. Awesome zombies. I laughed when John got turned into one. I thought it was funny.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 27, 2007, 12:54 AM
He didn't want to get shot in the face before he turned. Had to walk a while to get to that one guy/back to town too.

The backstage stuff on the extras were funny. The part that precedes the "eww, gross" very.

Moo2u
Oct 27, 2007, 11:41 AM
Horror movies just don't scare me anymore. Horror video games, tho, freak the pants off me! So I make sure to remove them before playing.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 27, 2007, 10:22 PM
That means you're on the whatever the pants guy association is, but without pants.

Dead Rising scared me due to its 10 hour straight or 14 hour straight running times, it could have undeaded my Xblox with glowing red eyes.

(died after 5 days and 8 odd hours, couldn't find anymore foods, crapzilla, no junky Arthur goblin guy heart shorts)

Sord
Oct 27, 2007, 10:31 PM
horror movies or vids don't scare me, I wind up making cracks at them half the time if I don't get bored.

couple weekends ago my friend rented 28 weeks later or something (sequeal to 28 days later or something, never even heard of it till then.) Anyways, wound up predicting plot points way ahead of time and making jokes. When the helicoptor pilot chopped a group of zombies with the rotor blades, I sang a line from Hatredcopter (not funny, but gives you an idea of how much I ever get into these things, heh)

mizukage
Oct 27, 2007, 10:35 PM
Actually, its not about being scared or not, but.. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_barf.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 27, 2007, 10:38 PM
On 2007-10-27 20:35, mizukage wrote:
Actually, its not about being scared or not, but.. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_barf.gif

For you then. Its all blood packets in the mouth, CG, and prosthetic human meats.

Yellow naked freezer zombie that got the axe in the head and got stuck to the floor I cannot explain, however. Late 70's magic trix probably.

mizukage
Oct 27, 2007, 11:16 PM
On 2007-10-27 20:38, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:

On 2007-10-27 20:35, mizukage wrote:

For you then. Its all blood packets in the mouth, CG, and prosthetic human meats.

Yellow naked freezer zombie that got the axe in the head and got stuck to the floor I cannot explain, however. Late 70's magic trix probably.

Don't say that. It hurts my appetite. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_barf.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 27, 2007, 11:17 PM
That yellow running out of the freezer zombie scene, no blood packets. No splatter.

Hence, hopefully for you, no queasy?

Sord
Oct 27, 2007, 11:21 PM
look at it this way, in black and white movies, the blood was chocolate syrup in some of them (Night of the Living Dead for example)

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 27, 2007, 11:24 PM
And your queasiness means you're the friend they want to drag to the latest clown man/mansion house retreat junky sequel movie just to see you squirm!

Don't let them do that to ya. Get educated about the props and effects so you won't be as bothered by it, if possible.

Weeaboolits
Oct 27, 2007, 11:30 PM
It's mainly that I'm jumpy ashell and they're always looking to startle you, this displeases me. ~_~

Also, like Moo said, horror games don't do me any better. ._.

Moo2u
Oct 28, 2007, 01:47 AM
On 2007-10-27 20:31, Sord wrote:

When the helicoptor pilot chopped a group of zombies with the rotor blades, I sang a line from Hatredcopter (not funny, but gives you an idea of how much I ever get into these things, heh)

Well, that wasn't scary....that was just AWESOME!!