PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: wow! what luck!

shotsfired
Oct 27, 2007, 12:18 PM
I found another, yes, another solid power s!! I have 1 already, so I am really looking for S rank guns, excluding the meteor cannon. s rank boards are also acceptable. the blackbull is what I really want, I realize that may be wishful thinking, but I thought I would throw that out there. GT Iceman3 or just pm me. I will be at work until late tonight (sat. 10/27) so give me some time to answer. all offers welcome, as I stated earlier, i already have one, so I will be getting rid of this one one way or the other....

Morpheo
Oct 27, 2007, 03:49 PM
3 mill 50% ice ryo-misakis and some more stuff for it?

shotsfired
Oct 28, 2007, 01:50 AM
morpheo, stryke force called to you before, and you did not respond. what happened? anyway, as i stated before, I am looking for 10* gunner weps, excluding meteor cannon. boards welcome, especially blackbull. any more offers?

Morpheo
Oct 28, 2007, 10:53 AM
oh, ya, my older brother was killed in a fatal car accedent later that week and ive been taking a long break since then, im sorry i shuld have told you........ i got a shiga desta but i dont know if i wanna trade that....

Merovingian
Oct 28, 2007, 07:14 PM
Do you still have the Solid Power S? If so, do you need a (made) Shigga Desta?
GT: MerovingianXI

shotsfired
Oct 28, 2007, 08:21 PM
wow, morpheo, I am sorry to hear that.... hope you and your family are doing well....

anyway, I got 4 storm line boards and 3 shigga desta boards (!) for the last one. I really would like a made desta / made 10* grenade launcher / blackbull board. I guess meseta would be ok. is the going rate still 5-6 mil?

Merovingian
Oct 28, 2007, 08:24 PM
Shots,

Made Desta and 2.5 Mil. What do you think?