PDA

View Full Version : How many check points will we get?

Schuler
Oct 27, 2007, 05:13 PM
lol yesterday i fell asleep halfway through the neudaiz mission at three oclock. what do you guys think the rewards are?

Anduril
Oct 27, 2007, 05:16 PM
Ummm......I'm just gonna answer the poll, since I'm not sure what your post is implying....
I think we'll most likely (based on how things are currently going) only get into the 3 millions. The points just aren't going up all that fast at this point.

DaRkWoLf30
Oct 27, 2007, 05:17 PM
I think we might make it to 4 mil

Sasamichan
Oct 27, 2007, 05:24 PM
Heres a listing of what we are getting: http://psupedia.info/1Up_Platinum_Cup

As for the poll: At the rate we are going, we should at least get the 4 million points prize.

DarkDeception
Oct 27, 2007, 06:24 PM
I say we will get to at least 4 million. Once the last week hits points will go up faster with all 4 missions there. At least thats what my opinion is

Turb0
Oct 27, 2007, 06:28 PM
The 1st day I predicted 2.5 or 3 mil because I figured people would go all out at first but then get bored of it. Looks like it's going that way now unfortunately, the points are going up much slower than they were this time last week. I'm hoping we'll get around 4 mil but idk if that will happen, I guess we'll see.

Zorafim
Oct 27, 2007, 06:38 PM
Assuming a linear addition of points, we should be getting at least 1mil points each week. Since we have four weeks, it's fairly easy to assume that we will have at least 4mil by the end of the event. Any less, and we'll assume that people simply got bored of the event. Any more, and we'll assume that people starting trickling in.