PDA

View Full Version : GC: Pynix's wish list!

Pynix
Jan 2, 2003, 12:49 AM
I've been hunting for literally 50 hours on and off ,with a total of over 200 hours of gameplay, and still cant find these items that sources claim should be able to be found with the REDRIA class.

If anyone has these items please respond and I will be willing to trade for them... seeing as how these are low level items.

INVISIBLE GUARD - If anyone has this it is found by 3 different classes... REDRIA should be able to find it in NORMAL mode from CHAOS BRINGER. *(willing to trade CUSTOM FRAME-00 and SHIELD OF DELSABER... negotiatable)*

SPIRIT GARMENT - Should be able to be found by GIBBLES from VERY HARD MOUNTAIN area in Episode 2 but I have had no luck with this either. *(Will trade what I can for this... perhaps my current level 75 GUARDIAN ARMOR with 4 SLOTS and some other stuff... negotiatable as well)*

Thanks for your time. I'm extremely frustrated because I've had no luck finding these items... is it because I'm level 109 and equiped with better stuff than what i'm looking for? Or do these items not exist currently?

Thanks in advance.

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Jan 2, 2003, 12:51 AM
Umm..how bout a SECRET GEAR? those are much better than invisble guards. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

BlueFire2k5
Jan 2, 2003, 12:59 AM
Invisible Guards are used to make some better one. (forgot the name)

Pynix
Jan 2, 2003, 01:09 AM
You're right... if you look under the combination section you'll notice that both of these combined with heart keys make a shield and armor that only females can equip... I dont really see the logic in a male character keeping these items so if possible please trade me if you dont use them.

Heh... I'm just hoping that someone is willing to trade. I used to own secret gear but I traded that away.

Blade_1
Jan 2, 2003, 04:23 AM
Don't currently have either item sorry. But keep looking if you repeatedly do V.Hard Mountain you will get a drop from Gibbles i've had 2 Spirir Garments so far(but i've done Mountains easily 50+). No luck either with Invinsible Guard i really want it too.

Pynix
Jan 2, 2003, 03:51 PM
On 2003-01-02 01:23, Blade_1 wrote:
Don't currently have either item sorry. But keep looking if you repeatedly do V.Hard Mountain you will get a drop from Gibbles i've had 2 Spirir Garments so far(but i've done Mountains easily 50+). No luck either with Invinsible Guard i really want it too.

Thanks for your encouragement... i'll keep hacking at it. by the way is it easier to find online or offline and are rares more abundant in quests or not?

Thanks in advance.