PDA

View Full Version : G.C. 1up mission question

RikaPSOW
Oct 27, 2007, 11:31 PM
does anyone know how the last 1up mission works? Like maps, what spawns, how many blocks, and what are the requirements to get 10 points on the mission (like how long do you have to complete it). I know I could just wait till friday to figure this out, but it would be nice to know this. Thank you.

pikachief
Oct 27, 2007, 11:33 PM
i have no idea cuz its compeltely random!! u can get dulk fakis on B3 or 2 and u can get different enemy spawns, and u can either fight 1 form or both forms!

RikaPSOW
Oct 27, 2007, 11:37 PM
wow thats sounds challenging, does anyone else have any info?

DaRkWoLf30
Oct 27, 2007, 11:38 PM
Wow that sounds like fun, I can't wait!

Chuck_Norris
Oct 27, 2007, 11:46 PM
On 2007-10-27 21:38, DaRkWoLf30 wrote:
Wow that sounds like fun, I can't wait!

Agreed.

McLaughlin
Oct 28, 2007, 01:52 AM
Well, it does say it tests your luck...

Itsuki
Oct 28, 2007, 03:20 AM
Quoted from this thread (which, btw, is ON THE FIRST PAGE of the "Gameplay, Guides & Walkthroughs" forum)
Pictures of the next 1up maps (Neudais & G. Colony) and formal wear
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=157256&forum=22&40

On 2007-10-26 07:44, Lyrise wrote:

On 2007-10-26 00:34, Itsuki-chan wrote:
[Neudaiz stuff editted out for sake of not being relevant]
As for colony...

Colony was random, you had maybe a 1/10 chance of getting a map that could actually have all the monsters spawn in it. If you look at the first colony picture, you'll notice it shows a red arrow. You could stand there and look across at the gate to see if it was a correct map, and increase that 1/10 to about 1/3.

Bascially it went like this:

1st map: kill up the hallway, get the key, kill back down the hallway, which would lead to a portal that would send you to the lower section. Do some more killing, and get to block 2. In the bad version, the portal is blocked off, and you go straight to block 2.

2nd map: From where you start, there will be a chip behind you. If its not there, you need to goggle a piece of rubble to get it later on. After you kill the first room, a portal will spawn, that will send you to another room with firey traps. You'll continue on, till the last block, where you need to shoot a switch on the cieling, to get a chip. In the bad version of this map, instead of the portal sending you to the fire traps, it'll send you a few rooms further.

3rd map: Pretty straight forward, theres a few different paths that the chip can spawn on. In the good verison, you'll go to a 4th block, in the bad version, you'll go straight to the boss.

4th map: You fight seed magashi. Hes cake with burn traps. He can be somewhat annoying without.

Fakis: Depending on your map variant, you'll either fight a) Both forms, b) First form only, or c) Second form only. In the 10 point version of the map, I believe you only fight the second form.

Total chance of everything happening is 1/16, not 1/10. It was reduced to a rate of 1/10 during the last week, when ST decided to make the probability of getting the right maps a bit easier.

In block 2, the reason why getting sent a few rooms is bad is because if you try to backtrack, the monsters you need to kill will spawn...but they'll commit suicide 3 seconds later.

Also, you need to clobber BOTH forms of DF, otherwise your kill score is one short of what you really needed.