PDA

View Full Version : Neudaiz Ex Mission Nerfed?

milka
Oct 28, 2007, 10:49 AM
Well.. It looks like for me...

In 5 runs 3 boards compared to Moatoob and Parum... IT suxs.

Trueman
Oct 28, 2007, 10:50 AM
yea it does nothing drops and those robots are a pain to kill

Broodstar1337
Oct 28, 2007, 10:52 AM
On 2007-10-28 08:50, Trueman wrote:
yea it does nothing drops and those robots are a pain to kill

Are you a Force? If not, then it's painfully obvious how you can think nothing drops...

Rashiid
Oct 28, 2007, 10:57 AM
hirokteri dropped my 1st robot ex mission =P (off the 1st robot that spawned too)

Randomness
Oct 28, 2007, 11:10 AM
Theres plenty of goodies for ALL types in the end boxes there. But yeah, in like 5 clears, the only thing that came out of an end box worth noting was a [B] Orpa-Senba.

DragonStorm
Oct 28, 2007, 11:17 AM
do 2 and get 80 kills! then u will have goodies. i got 78 err must get 80.

Wallin
Oct 28, 2007, 11:30 AM
So far I've done A six times and haven't even seen anything rare besides materials drop. But at the very least, I saw Me/Quick drop twice on B (neither went to my inventory, but I won the roll for one since the person didn't want it - woot!). A is definitely a pain in the butt though for getting nothing for it so far. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

RegulusHikari
Oct 28, 2007, 11:38 AM
On 2007-10-28 08:49, milka wrote:
Well.. It looks like for me...

In 5 runs 3 boards compared to Moatoob and Parum... IT suxs.

Consider yourself lucky.

CyarVictor
Oct 28, 2007, 12:12 PM
Neudaiz has it dry spells, but it does drop. My parties get too many baji-senba and orpa-senba [B]'s, we have gotten Har /Quick to drop three times and Sori / Force to drop twice yesterday. Remember that we still pretty young in this week of Neudaiz. The robots are not a problem even as a fF/fG/Gt. Since gohomon/bots are the same quality as ageetas, their drop rate is still small unlike that of bigger foes as kog nadds. The more common a monster is, the lower drop rate where as a larger less common one will have an increase drop due to numbers. This is even with the 500%, but people think it's a guaranteed [B] drop. Those monsters are dropping at increased rate, look at all the items that fall off them even if they are crappy. I don't even think 3* luck will have any effect because we got nothing with male newmans yesterday while we got the units and [B]s with no luck characters.

ljkkjlcm9
Oct 28, 2007, 02:37 PM
yesterday in two runs we got

[B]orpa senba and [B] daiga misaki
followed by
[B] uransara

in the end boxes

It's purely luck my friends

THE JACKEL

stukasa
Oct 28, 2007, 04:42 PM
I haven't had much luck either. So far the only "good" things I've seen drop are a Me/Quick on B rank and a [B] Baji-senba on A rank. The Me/Quick went to my friend and I got the Baji-senba. Compare that to Parum, where I saw at least 7 [B] Halarods, 4 [B] Storm Lines, 2 [B] Meteor Cannons and like 7 [B] 2-headed Ragnuses. Maybe it's because Neudaiz takes a lot longer than Parum, but still... it seems like the drop rate is lower. I guess I'm just having some bad luck. I want an Uransara so bad! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

-Crokar-
Oct 28, 2007, 04:43 PM
i goit 15 baji senba boards yesterday..... 2 orpa senba boards and i have to se a uransara lol

Orin654
Oct 28, 2007, 05:29 PM
So far Ive seen only S Rank armor boards, and 2 Har Quicks.

Most of the runs were 3 luck too :

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Orin654 on 2007-10-28 15:30 ]</font>

Mystil
Oct 28, 2007, 06:05 PM
Ive found 2 har quicks, 1 of them the proud owner of a well known fortetecher. I have a ridiculous amount of orpa/baji-senbas, uransara, etc.

That nerfed enough? =P

Turbobrain
Oct 28, 2007, 06:24 PM
I've seen over 10 drops, 3 Uransa's, 2 Har/Quick, 4 Orpa-Senaba's and some Baji-lines....

Me and my friend roll mostley togeher.

We got... Zero of those. 1 person got 3 drops in as many runs, 1 got 2 in the same run... I've never been greedy and like it when people get drops but this is getting ridicolous.... nearly 72 hours on this run and nothing.... I understand now why people join clans.... I also kick myself for giving away SO much shit to people as I felt bad they never got last week(Halarods, 2 desta's, 2 Meteors and 6 ragnus, 14 Catilium give or take and a load of Nanoresisn) Same people and people in general feel they need two/three/four of everything.... somone did offer to sell one of the Uransaru's[B](I actually found on mission) for a measley 15mil.... gee I guess some ppl are all heart. I can't wait till the next mission.... I have like 30 relic edges and I'm KEEPING THEM ALL.

Neudaiz, for me, is sucking. I cant believe the greed of people even in the lobby. Some guy was pleading poverty trying to buy a Deva-Zashi I found in my 156 runs of trying to find a Uransaru, he had like 90mil and all 44%-50% weps.... I just hate to think what these people are like in RL.

shotsfired
Oct 28, 2007, 10:47 PM
Fat....

Dj_SkyEpic
Oct 28, 2007, 11:04 PM
It seems true since I get more drops to happen at the end boxes than the mobs themselves.

Orin654
Oct 28, 2007, 11:40 PM
NO MORE SENBAS PLEASE

R2R_Crysaki
Oct 28, 2007, 11:42 PM
deva-zashi doesn't like me

Powder Keg
Oct 28, 2007, 11:46 PM
My work schedule sucks, so I have to make it my mission to get a bow sometime on Tuesday or Wednesday...

Mystil
Oct 29, 2007, 12:09 AM
On 2007-10-28 21:40, Orin654 wrote:
NO MORE SENBAS PLEASE

Seriously.

If I get anymore armor boards....

Finae
Oct 29, 2007, 01:37 AM
People saying that 3 luck helps a lot needs to look again. Went a whole day with ******* on one of those 3 luck days. So its just your rl luck.

Drops? Hmmm, this is what I got over past days....

Baji-senba x? (don't keep count, I just sell lol)
Opra-senba x? (don't keep count, I just sell lol)
Uransara x2
Daiga-Misaki
Me/quick

Here is what I've seen drop that didn't go to me
Sori/Force x2
Uransara x2

These days, I normally duo it with my guild leader and we have gotten pretty much what we wanted (minus the bow, he wants that, then the har/quicks) after today. If you can duo it (We can do it rather fast lol), it really pays off as your chances of getting what you want goes up greatly. Especially if its a trustworthy and good friend as you can just state what you're looking for and if it goes to the other person, give it to the one looking for it after mission. And if 2 want the same item, well, get one, and get another for him/her. We kinda deny anyone else on our partner card list who may mail us (excluding some guildies) about if we have a spot open as well......thats just more people we don't need since we can duo http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif. If you can't duo it due to whatever (i.e classes, I'm FF lvl 100, my Guild leader Fortegunner or Protranser lvl 100, so its np) or don't anyone you know/trust, well looks like you gotta play with peeps ya don't know in 4 man groups http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

If I want to play with teh nubzorz, I'll just go to uni 2 for fun. I don't expect to get anything except synth materials in which I normally sell http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif. Friends? Same thing. But yes, in the end, its pure luck......pure luck that pays off when you're only playing with one ohter person http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

majan
Oct 29, 2007, 01:39 PM
the first 2 runs I did and got to the boss boxes,there was a [b] diaga and fuka misaki,both boards both times.then,I did about 10 runs or so and nothing else dropped,then finally the next rare that came was a har/quick( http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif ) and then a uransara after that.other than that and a few armor boards,I cant really say a whole lot about this mission and the drops.I only saw 1 hirokteri drop.all in all,it hasnt been THAT crazy with the drops

glad I finally got my ragnus and har/quick though.now I just need urans' and halarods.the hive mission should also be pretty gangsta with the drops....

KTani
Oct 29, 2007, 01:50 PM
On 2007-10-28 09:38, RegulusHikari wrote:

Consider yourself lucky.

Agreed. I didn't get anything rare from Parum, only a Magical Wand from Moatoob, and so far nothing from Neudaiz. I've run Neudaiz on C hoping for a Me/Quick for my Force, and even though I can get the last boxes, I've only had a couple of Sta/Forces drop. At least people are buying up all those Ortaresins and earning me some cash http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

XenithFlare
Oct 29, 2007, 06:04 PM
My luck has been super crappy on Neudaiz; 50+ A runs and only 1 hirokteri board, 4 Baji-senba boards, and two Orpa-senba boards. On Moatoob, I did 4 EX runs and got two Mugunruks. S-rank board drops on Parum were roughly every three runs, and multiples would fall per run.

Not even counting the box drops... Christ on a stick, Neu has had horrible drops for me. 45ish completed EX missions, and aside from those two Orpa-senba drops, I've seen nothing but Scape Dolls. Personally speaking, Neudaiz has been very disappointing, all around.

jayster
Oct 29, 2007, 10:37 PM
Iv seen 6 baji senbas drop, 2 opra senbas and one uransura board drop. I have not got one of the items. All I want is 1 har quick or 1 uransura! that's the only reason I'm doing these dumb missions. Hopefully ill find one before the weeks over http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Wallin
Oct 29, 2007, 10:54 PM
On 2007-10-29 20:37, jayster wrote:
Iv seen 6 baji senbas drop, 2 opra senbas and one uransura board drop. I have not got one of the items. All I want is 1 har quick or 1 uransura! that's the only reason I'm doing these dumb missions. Hopefully ill find one before the weeks over http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

At the very least, we will still have the chance to do Neudaiz again on the fourth week. If I don't get one this week I'm just going to dedicate myself to leveling as fast as I can since I don't think there are any G.Colony drops I'm really interested in as much.