PDA

View Full Version : Extra Mode(HU/RA/FO)are more like advanced classes

Saligun
Oct 28, 2007, 12:22 PM
If you have played extra mode you will see the weapons options for the 3 main classes are much bigger then they are online(where each class starts with a more limited weapons selection).In any cace it would seem that since there are no advanced classes in extra mode that the HU/RA/FO where given extra weapons option to compinsate for this.So if you had to give one of the advanced titles to each extra mode class,what would you reclassafie each one of them as?And why?

HUNTER=???
RANGER=???
FORCE=???

mizukage
Oct 28, 2007, 01:58 PM
Hunter = Fighmaster
Ranger = Gunmaster
Force = Masterforce!!!

Extra mode is really interesting...

Saligun
Oct 28, 2007, 02:01 PM
I ment you should use the advanced titles from online mode,and place one with each of the 3 classes.

zandra117
Oct 28, 2007, 02:03 PM
Fighmaster, Gunmaster, and Masterforce are advanced titles from online mode in the expansion.

mizukage
Oct 28, 2007, 02:06 PM
Oh! Well... I thought those are online titles (in the upcoming months), but whatever...

Hunter = Fortefighter
Ranger = Fortegunner
Force = Fortetecher

Saligun
Oct 28, 2007, 02:09 PM
Didn't know that.Sorry.But these 3 classes are more muilti classed the just set into one main class,but i guess you could use the word master in their titles.

Mizukage..Thanks for the awnsers,they where good ones,now that i know that they are part of the AOI game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saligun on 2007-10-28 12:13 ]</font>

ThEoRy
Oct 28, 2007, 02:16 PM
Why would anyone even bother with extra mode?

mizukage
Oct 28, 2007, 02:19 PM
On 2007-10-28 12:16, ThEoRy wrote:
Why would anyone even bother with extra mode?

Well.. Asking this question is the same as asking why people would bother with non-online games. However, I got to admit that it is pretty boring in extra mode. All I did was level up, build up my meseta, gather synth. ingredients, put some caps on my skills and technics, etc.. Doing all this for AOI, where there is actually a storymode offline that uses a customized character instead of old Ethan Waber.

ThEoRy
Oct 28, 2007, 02:28 PM
No, it is nothing like asking why would someone even bother with a game like BioShock. It's more like asking why would someone buy Halo3 and then only play the offline mode. My point was that Extra mode is in fact quite pointless. And you may find yourself disappointed as well come AOI. I'm not sure if it's true, but I've heard that they make you start all over from scratch regardless of LVL or PA LVL. Which would make sense seeing as how you are viewed by the Guardians as a sorry ass rookie.

beatrixkiddo
Oct 28, 2007, 02:30 PM
No, you can import your PSU Extra Mode data to AoI Offline Mode.

ThEoRy
Oct 28, 2007, 02:43 PM
Yeah, knowing how to read and all I got that part. What I'm asking is if your current LEVELS transfer over or if they let you start right off at 100.

mizukage
Oct 28, 2007, 08:50 PM
On 2007-10-28 12:43, ThEoRy wrote:
Yeah, knowing how to read and all I got that part. What I'm asking is if your current LEVELS transfer over or if they let you start right off at 100.

I believe he answered your question. If you character in extra mode is LV100, you will start the game off with a LV100 character. However, the level cap in AOI will be 200 meaning that LV100 can be considered the level of a rookie when doing S-ranks. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Lykos
Oct 28, 2007, 08:55 PM
On 2007-10-28 12:28, ThEoRy wrote:
No, it is nothing like asking why would someone even bother with a game like BioShock. It's more like asking why would someone buy Halo3 and then only play the offline mode. My point was that Extra mode is in fact quite pointless. And you may find yourself disappointed as well come AOI. I'm not sure if it's true, but I've heard that they make you start all over from scratch regardless of LVL or PA LVL. Which would make sense seeing as how you are viewed by the Guardians as a sorry ass rookie.

Maybe I misunderstood you, but did you just call H3's campaign pointless?

Or did you simply mean that why would you keep playing offline over and over again when there's an amazing multiplayer waiting for you?

ThEoRy
Oct 28, 2007, 09:01 PM
On 2007-10-28 18:55, Lykos wrote:

On 2007-10-28 12:28, ThEoRy wrote:

Or did you simply mean that why would you keep playing offline over and over again when there's an amazing multiplayer waiting for you?

Nope, no misunderstanding here. I think you got the gist of it.

Lykos
Oct 28, 2007, 09:08 PM
On 2007-10-28 19:01, ThEoRy wrote:
Nope, no misunderstanding here. I think you got the gist of it.

k. =P