PDA

View Full Version : Offline: Where do I get a SUV weapon

T-3
Oct 28, 2007, 02:27 PM
Where do I get a SUV weapon in Extra mode?

mizukage
Oct 28, 2007, 02:39 PM
When you obtain LV20 for CASTs, go find some busters and equip it on armors that have the extra slot:

Armor = 4* to 10*
And to obtain the SUVs:

Grom Buster + Sturm Buster = S-rank "goliath in the desert" (Moatoob)
Hegel Buster = S-rank "cargo train rescue" (West Parum's Linear Line)
Rafal Buster = S-rank "endrum underground" (West Parum's Linear Line)
Blitz Buster = S-rank "grove of fanatics" (Neudaiz)

To get S-ranks, its usually defeat all enemies within 12 minutes, but not always. The HIVE mission gives you 14 minutes, while the Creature Discomfort mission gives you ONLY 2 minutes. Its almost impossible to S-rank that, but I had once scored 1min57sec after trying for the 30th time for an hour and sadly, the reward was shitty too. It was just a PPT Shuttle room decoration.

The only purpose of doing the Creature Discomfort is to gain enough levels to do other free missions and also that PPT Shuttle depending on whether you want it or not.

Zorafim
Oct 28, 2007, 02:42 PM
The amount of time you need differs for each level. Normally, it's more difficult to find every monster to kill than it is to kill them all within the time limit.

T-3
Oct 28, 2007, 02:43 PM
Where can I get the Hegel Buster? I have gotten s on the train one

mizukage
Oct 28, 2007, 02:47 PM
On 2007-10-28 12:42, Zorafim wrote:
The amount of time you need differs for each level. Normally, it's more difficult to find every monster to kill than it is to kill them all within the time limit.

That's so true!! It took me nearly 100 runs before I figure out that last monster (SEED LV21) in the Cargo Train Rescue. I kept on getting this 995 score. To S-rank the mission, the time is under 7 minutes and funny thing was that I had missed a single SEED for nearly 100 runs. The good thing is that it does serve as a skill or technic cap. The only reason why I keep on doing this free mission is that it gives 70 Guardian type points of experience per S-rank and after 50 runs or so, one would put a cap on the license type. However, this can still take up 3-5 hours per license type. After awhile, it becomes boring http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_sleepy.gif

T-3
Oct 28, 2007, 03:23 PM
How use I use it now, I mean what fills it up?

Randomness
Oct 28, 2007, 03:58 PM
Once you have equipped a SUV, note the bar under your XP that slowly fills with orange/red. When full, it turns to a bright glowing blue. Dealing and taking damage fills it, with the latter filling it more.

Once full, press both attack buttons at once to fire it.

mizukage
Oct 28, 2007, 08:52 PM
On 2007-10-28 13:23, T-3 wrote:
How use I use it now, I mean what fills it up?

If you are using a ps2 console to play PSU, the attack buttons for the SUV is: press the triangle and the square button at the same time.