PDA

View Full Version : Trading [B] Meteor Cannon for a halp serafi

DavidNel
Oct 30, 2007, 08:25 AM
Title say it pretty well. Looking for this trade. Will accept the board if you do not have the completed weapon. All I ask for, if you only have the board, are the serafi feathers to go along with it. I would synth the cannon myself, but I only have a striking PM.

Thanks in advance!

Trinitaria
Oct 30, 2007, 08:33 AM
XD

This post just made my day

XD

perfectminute
Oct 30, 2007, 08:36 AM
On 2007-10-30 06:33, Trinitaria wrote:

Fornever
Oct 30, 2007, 08:49 AM
On 2007-10-30 06:36, perfectminute wrote:

On 2007-10-30 06:33, Trinitaria wrote:

I wonder if meteor cannon is worth a safari feather o:

Trinitaria
Oct 30, 2007, 08:54 AM
Well, the cannon itself might be worth a few feathers to be fair, but the actual weapon or board AND feathers ? No.

Theoderic
Oct 30, 2007, 09:21 AM
I highly doubt anyone would part with that dagger, let alone for something that dropped so commonly. Meteor Cannon and 2-headed Ragnus Boards are still overpriced for how commonly they dropped. Maybe that is why people think they have value. Completed items have more value though, as the synth mats and the synth success probability contribute in the equation of determining the crafting cost, but as I stated, these particular S Ranks are common in the community at this point. There is also a matter of actually rarity, which is based on availability of a Board and its respective ingredients. [B] Meteor Cannon and its materials are available all year around, and are being poured into the community currently. [B] Halp Serafi has a much higher rarity value...

1. Only available during a particular time of year, about 3 weeks out of 52.
2. It drops from a seasonal Rappy.
3. It's a rare drop from said Rappy.
4. It's one of three rare drops from said Rappy, as the Rappy can drop Serafi Feathers and a decoration as other possible rare drops.

To move on (I'm sure everyone gets it by now), Meteor Cannon dropping as much as it has, along with the increased synthesis percentage increase we will receive (assuming we complete the 5M marker for Gurhal Checkpoints), even more of an increase of successfully created Meteor Cannons, which would reduce their rarity. So...

I really wish you good luck in getting a Halp or its Board. Really... I lucked out and bought a Cugo Mamba (10) for 8M while (mathematically speaking) any 9* gun at +10 should be around 24M, assuming 1 out of every 10 went to 10 while using only Grinder A+10s at 250k a piece on 300k 9* guns). I'm trying to make a trade now for a very valuable item, and I'm willing to give a lot for it. I doubt you can get your trade going, but try harder! Don't get discouraged. Save everything, sell what you can in shops... M.B.A.M.

DavidNel
Oct 30, 2007, 09:58 AM
Yeah, I had a feeling it wouldn't go through... I've been away from the game for a long time, so I'm not quite cought up yet on all the item values.

Also, the rare boards that are dropping durring this event aren't REALLY that common, or at least it seems to be like that for me. I've only seen 3 rare boards, and luckally, I got two of them. I guess the boards drop a little more for all those die-hards out there. I usually only do 3-6 runs on A a day.

Also, lower level rangers, who could get the dagger when they were out, might be willing to trade them. They can't use their item, and I can't use the meteor cannon. I guess only in a perfect world.... lol.

Fornever
Oct 30, 2007, 10:10 AM
On 2007-10-30 07:58, DavidNel wrote:
Yeah, I had a feeling it wouldn't go through... I've been away from the game for a long time, so I'm not quite cought up yet on all the item values.

Also, the rare boards that are dropping durring this event aren't REALLY that common, or at least it seems to be like that for me. I've only seen 3 rare boards, and luckally, I got two of them. I guess the boards drop a little more for all those die-hards out there. I usually only do 3-6 runs on A a day.

Also, lower level rangers, who could get the dagger when they were out, might be willing to trade them. They can't use their item, and I can't use the meteor cannon. I guess only in a perfect world.... lol.

Neudaiz and moatoob boards seem to be droping a lot less then parum. S ranking a parum run you'd prolly see an average of 2-3 boards droping per run, its pretty weird.

ForteStollen
Oct 30, 2007, 11:42 AM
All I've got from Neudaiz are a bunch of Orpa-Senba boards - Hoping some 3 star luck today might change that - And to stay on topic, your best bet to get yourself that Halp, would to be go looking for a HAR/Quick unit - They drop in the ex missions in Neudaiz (pretty rarely) but if you had something like an A rank unit to offer, people would be far more likely to trade their dagger for it. And there are always going to be fewer HAR units than Fortetechers than want them... So it will always be a desirable item. In any case, Good luck! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

XenithFlare
Oct 30, 2007, 12:25 PM
My day is made.

Deragonite
Oct 30, 2007, 01:04 PM
+10 guns are worth 8-12 million now :/

you shouldn't be buying +10 grinders :

Ryoki
Oct 30, 2007, 03:03 PM
I should warn you: A hunt for Halp usually ends in sadness.

Only because of the kindness of a friend do I have mine now, and I've offered much more than what you have.

Only try to obtain this IF you really mean it, or have a lot of money to blow.
Otherwise, I suggest you don't even try.
I say this because the desire to obtain this weapon caused obsession in me for many months.

Randomness
Oct 30, 2007, 04:03 PM
On 2007-10-30 13:03, Ryoki wrote:

Only because of the kindness of a friend do I have mine now, and I've offered much more than what you have.

I say this because the desire to obtain this weapon caused obsession in me for many months.

How much difference besides appearance is there between Deva and Halp anyways?

Fornever
Oct 30, 2007, 04:11 PM
On 2007-10-30 14:03, Randomness wrote:

Deva- 361 Acc, 421 Att, 332 PP
Halp- 505 Acc, 429 Att, 532 PP

Ryoki
Oct 30, 2007, 05:36 PM
On 2007-10-30 14:11, Fornever wrote:

On 2007-10-30 14:03, Randomness wrote:

Deva- 361 Acc, 421 Att, 332 PP
Halp- 505 Acc, 429 Att, 532 PP

He said appearance, but the stats are amazing on Halp. not to mention, it gains 9 pp per tick. Also, it looks sexier.

Fornever
Oct 30, 2007, 05:41 PM
He said besides appearance lol, but yea Halp is way better then Deva. I think it has some stats better then the 12* dagger but Im too lazy to make sure of myself