PDA

View Full Version : PA Limit!!!

UltimateAura
Oct 30, 2007, 05:03 PM
WTF is up with the PA limit! Why do they even bother doing things like that all it does is annoy people!

Zorafim
Oct 30, 2007, 07:33 PM
So that I can't completely master more than one class. Duh.

You should be glad to know that, you can turn your PAs into PA disks come expansion. Doing this will allow you to store your PAs while you use other ones.

mizukage
Oct 30, 2007, 07:35 PM
Actually, its a good idea. It allows people to try out different Guardian types and enjoy PSU more.

Zorafim
Oct 30, 2007, 08:19 PM
The best idea would be to balance the races so that no races are terrible at any one job while still keeping race variety, and to let us keep all our PAs.

Meh, one out of two isn't bad..

Dragwind
Oct 30, 2007, 08:58 PM
Yeah...we can convert them into disks meaning you can virutally learn an unlimited amount of PA's...sort of.

Randomness
Oct 31, 2007, 09:18 PM
On 2007-10-30 18:58, Dragwind wrote:
Yeah...we can convert them into disks meaning you can virutally learn an unlimited amount of PA's...sort of.

Considering the storage space on a PM, you should easily be able to master every PA on one account. Then just give them to the char that needs em.

mizukage
Oct 31, 2007, 09:33 PM
Actually, how much default space does a character have in the PM storage? Is there a way to check or not??? I had stored about 80 items + 500+ synth. ingredients, yet it seems as though I can still store a lot more.

Otis_Kat
Nov 1, 2007, 07:28 PM
I think 300 different items can stored in a PM. Stacks don't count as more than one.

And yes, be thankful for the new PA system come expansion time. You only ever have to go through the daunting process or leveling a PA once for your whole account. And if you have a dumb PA disk you know you'll never use, you can delete it by dumping it on a junk slot and remaking.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Otis_Kat on 2007-11-01 17:30 ]</font>