PDA

View Full Version : Good class for Neudaiz EX on A?

Wallin
Oct 30, 2007, 07:24 PM
What's the best class for Neudaiz EX on A? So far I have never been in a group that has completed it, which kinda ruins the whole Har/Quick search. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif And I'm trying really hard not to blow all my money on one before AoI (although I don't think 20m will even buy one). I switched from Fortetecher to Fortegunner, think I switch back or switch to something else?

Umberger
Oct 30, 2007, 07:27 PM
Fortegunner with Burning Shot on EX 2, I've found that Sturm Attacker helps as well if you can get a CAST anything in your party (have at least one CAST use it right after the second boxes are broken).

I haven't tried a FF on that level, but me (still as FT) + two CAST FGs could clear it every time that way, and they were only level 65 and 85.

Xaeris
Oct 30, 2007, 07:29 PM
A fortegunner shouldn't have any problems in EX 2 so long as everyone else is awake. What are you using? A leveled Yak Banga brings everything down fairly quickly.

Umberger
Oct 30, 2007, 07:32 PM
On 2007-10-30 17:29, Xaeris wrote:
A fortegunner shouldn't have any problems in EX 2 so long as everyone else is awake. What are you using? A leveled Yak Banga brings everything down fairly quickly.

Only problem with Crossbows is that you may have to run up to the Olgohmon to kill them fast enough, and you risk being frozen...unless you stutter it while walking up to it. I'd recommend a Phantom/Phantom Line combo with Burning Shot personally. Just stand in a corner, go in to FPS mode and fire at everything that spawns.

Remedy
Oct 30, 2007, 07:34 PM
3 gunners - two with crossbows for Ageeta and one with a rifle for Olghomon - plus you. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sasamichan
Oct 30, 2007, 07:38 PM
For Bonus mission 1, A high lvl fT with a lv21+ Gizonde plus 1-2 fF with a high lvl RBZ with high fire % and a filller can do it. Thats as long as everyone stays in the middle.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 30, 2007, 07:40 PM
For both missions:

3-4 fG/GT
1 fF

Sasamichan
Oct 30, 2007, 07:44 PM
On 2007-10-30 17:40, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:
For both missions:

3-4 fG/GT
1 fF

That works if those gunners have killershot.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 30, 2007, 07:51 PM
For 1, yes. For 2, all they need to do is shoot things.

Aka
Oct 30, 2007, 07:55 PM
One fG with Yak Zazanga/Banga + any other class.

I've finished the EX with just me as fG and a (*gasp*)Protranser. Both Lv100 caseals. We had a whole 24 seconds to spare too.

DavidNel
Oct 30, 2007, 08:00 PM
I find that anyone that can weild a machinegun and has a bunch of photon charges will kick some pretty respectible ass in any of the EX missions. Also, the Strum attacker really does help.

Xaeris
Oct 30, 2007, 08:03 PM
Okay, seriously, you don't need Killer Shot for EX 1. The robots appear with as much frequency as the vears did, and their HP is cut to the point where you may very well spend more time getting KS to proc than you would just killing the thing the old fashioned way.

Mystil
Oct 30, 2007, 09:32 PM
I go in EX1 with 50% thunder RBZ and just..pick the bots off as they come.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but after a couple of failed EX's, I almost prefer to have atleast one gunner in all my parties.

Wallin
Oct 30, 2007, 09:36 PM
Are crossbows better than Twin Handguns?

Sasamichan
Oct 30, 2007, 09:48 PM
On 2007-10-30 19:36, Wallin wrote:

IMO, yes. Lv3 SE x3 bullets owns.

Midicronica
Oct 30, 2007, 09:52 PM
Fortegunner or Guntecher.

aquafire
Oct 30, 2007, 09:56 PM
I wish FG's got S crossbows>_>; oh well..anyway yeah a gunner really is your best bet

danny_o
Oct 31, 2007, 10:08 AM
Grr, I like running the main mission as a Fortetecher, but I wanna be able to switch to Guntecher for the EX!! I have Lightning X-bow bullets and Burning Fury! And a Maggac and a mess of Repeaters. But I like having super buffs for the mission itself.

Maybe I should shake things up a little for the sake of what y'all are saying, which I take to be: "BRING YO GUNZZ!"

Golto
Oct 31, 2007, 10:15 AM
I've beaten ex 2 on A with just two FtG with 25+ sec left many times. ex 1 on A requires a 3rd person.

CelestialBlade
Oct 31, 2007, 10:32 AM
My Guntecher seems pretty useful. I have Yak Zagenga plus Fire/Ice Cards for pure power, and Yak Diga/Yoga is actually very useful support against those annoying Olgohmon. Keep a Resta wand on each palette slot so you can bounce over to people and heal while laying down the ownage with your crossbows/cards.

Soulless
Oct 31, 2007, 10:41 AM
Majarra.

...Im happy when 1UP is over and I can finally do something else ^_^

amtalx
Oct 31, 2007, 10:53 AM
On 2007-10-30 19:48, Sasamichan wrote:

On 2007-10-30 19:36, Wallin wrote:

IMO, yes. Lv3 SE x3 bullets owns.

Usually, it would be a resounding YES!! But with the EX missions SE is completely useless since it dies before you can even get a single tick in. The advantage to Twins is that you dont have to be close to your target like with Xbows. The time spent walking up to a target equals a couple shots with Twins, which is 1000's of damage points. You can basically stand in place and dish out pain using FPS.

milka
Oct 31, 2007, 11:00 AM
3 ForteFighters and 1 Fortegunner... no Magics!! NO NO and Noooooo!!!

Kylie
Oct 31, 2007, 11:29 AM
In my opinion, fighgunner and protranser rule this mission. The use of melee weapons, range weapons, and traps really come in handy. That's not even a biased statement because I'm a current FF, main WT. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

CelestialBlade
Oct 31, 2007, 11:34 AM
There's a sound argument for Twin Handguns being better than Crossbows in the EX mission. You can stand on the outer edge of the arena and go into first-person with the Twins and just pick things off real quick. With the Crossbow, you either do widespread damage where all your shots may or may not hit, or you have to spend time running up to stuff.

You could use the same argument for using a Rifle. It's whatever you have at the highest level and personal preference.

Broodstar1337
Oct 31, 2007, 12:58 PM
Anything with Majarra.