PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: PSU:AotI Xbox 360 Version log in

Death_Pony
Oct 30, 2007, 11:50 PM
My boyfriend was trolling the many forum posts on here telling me of possibly a new way to log into PSU: AotI for the Xbox 360 version. Is this so? Anything or anyone able to confirm this?? I would try and find this information myself but no luck -_-. I am mainly concerned about this being a pervious victim of being hacked (not really but close to it :'( ) I will not mention those involved but it happened on August 10 and it sux'd. I don't want it to happen again O_o". As to those wondering how it happened synopsis: I went to a web page, it logged my e-mail and password for Xbox Live, sent me a friend request (which gained my Gamer Tag), and recovered my Xbox live account(thus why I will never list my Gamer Tag and Playable characters for the PSU Xbox 360 version of the game). End result: EVERYTHING was taken from me and left me with nothing and the bastid's changed my email address for my Xbox Live account and then shortly there after deleted it. So I can't even log into Xbox Live's web site even if my life depended on it. I begged Sega of America (and the BBB to help me with this craziness) to better safe guard this issue and/or prevent this, and seems to be my answer and hope. So, SOMEONE PLZ VERIFY THIS lol XD, Thanx in advance for those who know or find it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif.

-Death_Pony

BTW: I still Play XD F YOU BASTIDS lol.

R2R_Crysaki
Oct 30, 2007, 11:54 PM
Well, if you go to friends menu and someone is on PSU and has a white arrow by phantasy star universe, hit join session and you can skip the whole "sonic team" "sega" thing plus the main menu, and get to your character screen. Occasion of interrupt request

Death_Pony
Oct 31, 2007, 12:01 AM
Thank you but that's not what I'm asking >_>". I'm referring to do you have to use a username and password like for PC/PS2 version players do? I pray so cuz yea, don't want the same people to do it again in the near future i.e. on January 10 when the Windows Live/Messenger name is no longer able to be blocked for use since it was deleted and it requires you to wait 3 months after the deletion of name to be used again http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif........

Death_Pony
Oct 31, 2007, 12:04 AM
wait a sec i mean November 10 lol sry O_O

-Tidus_415-
Oct 31, 2007, 12:18 AM
Im pretty sure its going to stay the same way that it is now since your characters are linked to your GT and nothing else.

NhouzXM
Oct 31, 2007, 12:19 AM
ouch, sorry to hear bout that

um, no i haven't heard of any change in the login or anything like that (it's entirely possible however, but i just doubt it)

Death_Pony
Oct 31, 2007, 12:36 AM
-Tidus_415-: Yes I understand this got told that wondrous BS A LOT while on the phone numerous times from Microsoft. Thank you though I know your only trying to help http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif.

NhouzXM: Thank you and Thank you lol I do know it's possible as well but with mine and every one else's luck, ST will be lazy or not bother and leave it as is and leave myself uber vulnerable since August 10. Cuz believe me I tried so desperately to have the people who did this mess to be banned (that's why I got the BBB involved in the first place in hopes this would help and save what little at the time I had left http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif). But nothing was done. I was just a mere bug pestering poor ol' ST over nothing and they lied to me too saying "oh we banned them your fine" and then a month or so later discovered the people playing and chilling in seabed. Joy http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

Sekani
Oct 31, 2007, 12:57 AM
There's no need for Sonic Team to change the login process. You gave out your account info to a scam website, no security system in the universe could've helped you after that.

Just be more careful in the future when random websites ask for your login information.

Also, you don't need to be all paranoid about your Gamertag or character names for the same reasons, but whatever.

Death_Pony
Oct 31, 2007, 01:15 AM
Again I understand *sigh* -_-. I've been told same thing OVER AND OVER again. They may not HAVE to, but it would be better and would prevent this. So please think a lil from where I'm coming from. And secondly it's not paranoia that prevents myself from sharing my playable character information. It's to prevent the scammer/hacker/wtf ever you wanna call 'em from harassing/making fun of me and then be a loser, and then tell all their loser friend's do the same. Besides it's my choice and it's not your place to knock me for such a choice. I'm asking a specific question giving a reason WHY I am asking and that is it. So please if you do not have an answer other than "Yes I seen it here's a link http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif", or "No I've not seen such thing", or "idk good luck" then please, please, PLEASE keep your post's to your self and think to yourself what an idiot and move on with your life >_>".

Death_Pony
Oct 31, 2007, 01:35 AM
Since people love telling me the same BS that either Microsoft/ST/AND BBB love to give me as an half ass answer, PLEASE allow me to rephrase my question:

Did anyone happen to see in a post here on PSOW about a possible change in the way Xbox 360 users log into their account for PSU:AotI? If so please post a link to this SPECIFIC post that mention's it because I CANNOT find it. Thanx in advance http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

-Death_Pony ;-*

WildArms2
Oct 31, 2007, 01:38 AM
no they are not changing the log in feature for us on the 360

Sekani
Oct 31, 2007, 01:43 AM
Shove the attitude, missy. I have no interest in insulting or ridiculing you, but don't push your luck by telling me to keep my posts to myself.

This rumor is false. Good luck, move on with your life.

Death_Pony
Oct 31, 2007, 02:12 AM
WildArms2: omg THANKYOU OH SO VERY MUCH http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif it warms my heart to know not EVERYONE on here is brain dead ty, ty, ty, ty, ty http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif. that is all I'm asking from the start ^_^.

Sekani: for 1. it's not attitude it's sarcasm get it right. 2. it's not missy IT'S _____ 3. I realize you have no interest in doing such I thank you for that where as most do. But, don't you think for a second I've already been told this? If you've read this post I've stated I wrote ST, CALLED Microsoft, and when I realized it was getting me freaking NO WHERE wrote BBB they all 3 said the SAME x3. I realized to let it go and move on and continued to play my character and get ALL the stuff and then some and had fun doing it where as most would quit immediately. I DIDN'T WANT TO! Why becuause I wanted to rub it in their face I am better than that and I CAN OVER COME STUPIDTY. It seems like if anything your starting stuff and with an attitude and or just can't seem to understand someone's personal frustration turned into sarcasm although it may be a lil blunt I can't guarantee someone will take it the right way. I am sorry if it upset you. Please no hard feelings http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif.

I would truly like to Thank you all for your help/support/information. If anyone still has any information that they like to share or post a link to this post that applies to this subject I welcome it. If anyone has taken offence to what I've typed I would truly like apologize because this is not my intent. IT IS PURELY BLUNT SARCASM http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif. Generally people in real life take what I have to say completely incorrectly and like to crucify me, when there are people who say a lot worse things and get away with it. Please remember enjoy your selves and have fun.......... I BEG OF YOU lol XD.

-Death_Pony

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Death_Pony on 2007-10-31 00:54 ]</font>

Soulvayne
Oct 31, 2007, 10:51 AM
Okay what you want is someone to devise a system to better log in because you can't tell a scam website from a legitimate website? We could bust out the worlds smallest violin, some cheese for your whine or whatever. You commend Wildarms yet ridicule and use "sarcasm" for telling you the exact same answer.

I'm sorry you got your account hacked but hey you got scammed out of your info you didn't have to provide that information however you did anyhow; in the end your as much to blame as the scammers that did it to you. Not ST or MS.

beatrixkiddo
Oct 31, 2007, 10:55 AM
So, why would we know something MS and ST wouldn't tell you?

JAFO22000
Oct 31, 2007, 11:01 AM
What was the website you logged onto?

Freemeseta.com??

freehaxweapons.org??

(in order to get your FREE 8,000,000,000 meseta!!!!!!!, we will need your XBL login, your password, your characters name, your CC number and your address. Get a FREE, EXTRA, ADDITIONAL 18* weapon of your choice for NO EXTRA COST! by entering our Credit Card lottery....submit all of your credit card numbers and security codes for extra chances to win!!!

Edit: forgot a backslash....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JAFO22000 on 2007-10-31 09:02 ]</font>

omegapirate2k
Oct 31, 2007, 11:18 AM
Your gamertag and gamertag password is pretty much the same as the PSU username/password. It won't help you if you enter your stuff down on a website again, either way. So even if they were changing it (Which they are most definitely not) it makes absolutely no difference.

So yes, don't believe in rumors and stupid sites.

K

Thx

Bai

Shishi-O
Oct 31, 2007, 01:11 PM
On 2007-10-30 23:35, Death_Pony wrote:
Since people love telling me the same BS that either Microsoft/ST/AND BBB love to give me as an half ass answer, PLEASE allow me to rephrase my question:

Did anyone happen to see in a post here on PSOW about a possible change in the way Xbox 360 users log into their account for PSU:AotI? If so please post a link to this SPECIFIC post that mention's it because I CANNOT find it. Thanx in advance http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

-Death_Pony ;-*

WHY CAN"T MICROSOFT RE-establish your account?

last i checked identity theft was a federal offense no matter how small.

you'd think they would want to be of as much assistance as possible.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shishi-O on 2007-10-31 11:15 ]</font>

Death_Pony
Oct 31, 2007, 01:23 PM
Ok, uhm....... I asked if anyone had more information of a possible new way to log in for XBOX 360 PSU:AOTI nothing more. If you like to bash someone, go some where else. I am only stating as to why I was asking.... Not "Hey, come to my post and talk like a jackass derr." Also I WILL NOT TELL YOU THE WEB SITE I WENT TO. Are you one those that like or loves to see other persons down fall??? Don't need any other persons getting f'd over cuz they can't read a post. And if I needed a pitty party I'd ask for such not disguise it in a post. "Oh woes me" f that noise. And can you tell MY KIND of sarcasm???? Like I said to the other guy, I'M SORRY. Can't stress that enoungh it's not talk, IT'S TYPE. And do you know me personally to know that???? F NO. So again I'm asking can you find the freaking post that said this???? NO??? OH? THEN PISS OFF. geez -_-. I gave an ending to the post only welcoming those who actually had this information since the first handful didn't seem to know anything of it. I pray a MOD or ADIM end's this. May be they can help me better than you folks. They at least know this site better and further more what's posted on here.

Soulvayne
Oct 31, 2007, 01:33 PM
On 2007-10-31 11:11, Shishi-O wrote:

On 2007-10-30 23:35, Death_Pony wrote:

-Death_Pony ;-*

WHY CAN"T MICROSOFT RE-establish your account?

last i checked identity theft was a federal offense no matter how small.

you'd think they would want to be of as much assistance as possible.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shishi-O on 2007-10-31 11:15 ]</font>

http://www.majornelson.com/archive/2007/10/30/Xbox-LIVE-account-sharing-and-Gamesave-tampering-dont-do-it.aspx

Wubbie
Oct 31, 2007, 01:39 PM
I think your learning disibilty is blocking out the answers we've given you...

1) There is going to be no change...
2) even if there was a change, it would help you in no way... You were idiotic enough to give away your information that you've been told to keep personal.

Good game.

omegapirate2k
Oct 31, 2007, 01:47 PM
On 2007-10-31 11:23, Death_Pony wrote:
I pray a MOD or ADIM end's this. May be they can help me better than you folks. They at least know this site better and further more what's posted on here.

And they will clearly not tell you the exact same thing we all told you, because if it isn't the answer you want, it's BS, right?

Jaspaller
Oct 31, 2007, 02:43 PM
The question has been answered already. There is no change to the login whatsoever, the fact that you lost the information your account was your fault for not being aware of the dangers of online websites. At least telling us what the website that got you would help others to be aware of it no?

McLaughlin
Oct 31, 2007, 03:08 PM
There is no login or password required to log in, AoTI or otherwise. It's the same system in place now. Be more careful with your information from here on out.

Otis_Kat
Oct 31, 2007, 03:20 PM
I hope you at least told Microsoft about the website that scammed you. If they don't know what it is they can't take any action against it.

Esufer
Oct 31, 2007, 05:27 PM
wat