PDA

View Full Version : AotI: tech disc conversion?

gryphonvii
Oct 31, 2007, 08:57 AM
okay, I know that in aoti we can convert our pa's back into discs with the smae levels, right? Some questions me and my friends have been asking are: can we exchange them in between our own characters, not with other players but with our alts. Also what if you already have that pa, I have 21+ buffs on my main who is currently a fighgunner, and on my alt newman only 11 buffs. If I give him the higher buffs what happens, does the lower delete? do they combine levels? does my techer have two separate buffs? Those are my questions.

Kamiense
Oct 31, 2007, 08:59 AM
You can exchange them between your own characters.

Rashiid
Oct 31, 2007, 09:03 AM
thats what im wondering too.

cause i plan of giving BulletMaster Kandii's buffs/Resta/Reverse, but i already have them at lvl 10 on Bullet.

would i need to convert Bullet's 1st then throw in Kandii's?
would it just overrite Bullet's weaker buffs?
or could i possibly (for some odd reason) have 2 different Resta's? (like the 452 - she has lvl 10 AND lvl 30 resta, odd)

Remedy
Oct 31, 2007, 09:21 AM
Just remove the ones that Bullet has, throw them in her PM/the common box, and use the higher level ones, IMO.

gryphonvii
Oct 31, 2007, 09:36 AM
i can always do that but it would be nice if i could do something like combine a level 20 with a level 10 and get a level 30

Remedy
Oct 31, 2007, 09:37 AM
No, you can go level it the real way! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

That wouldn't be too bad - I could combine a 10 and 30 and get my level 40 buffs for AotI ready. :|

Umberger
Oct 31, 2007, 09:43 AM
On 2007-10-31 07:36, gryphonvii wrote:
i can always do that but it would be nice if i could do something like combine a level 20 with a level 10 and get a level 30

Leveling something to 10 three times is nowhere even close to leveling something to 30 from what I've noticed. I highly doubt they would ever implement that.

Remedy
Oct 31, 2007, 09:45 AM
Tell me about it. Giresta 1-10 was fairly simple, but I'm actually hitting a bit of effort getting it to 21. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kamiense
Oct 31, 2007, 09:49 AM
On 2007-10-31 07:36, gryphonvii wrote:

That would be like buying a disk in the shop and using it over and over again.

It'd be nice, but it won't work.

Winter_of_uno
Oct 31, 2007, 09:58 AM
Are Ult PAs exempt since they cost PA frags or can you just switch 'em between characters like the regular PAs?

danny_o
Oct 31, 2007, 10:11 AM
I think it applies to every single skill, Bullet, Photon Art, and TECHNIC.

I have 3 characters, one who mostly TECH's, one who is mostly melee, and the other who mostly uses Bullets, so when AotI rolls out I can now consolidate or disperse my skills.

It's good to know that few things that you achieve outside your char level and type levels can be transferable...

Winter_of_uno
Oct 31, 2007, 10:17 AM
Yeah. would be nice, I have a PT and an fG and I dont feel like going through ult nades, shotties or lasers twice, lol.

beatrixkiddo
Oct 31, 2007, 11:43 AM
I didn't think I knew the answer, but then I remembered Majarra is a Frag PA, and I've moved it between my AoI chars several times. So yes.

Winter_of_uno
Nov 1, 2007, 04:27 AM
Cool, that clarifies that. TY

HienkyakuX
Nov 1, 2007, 09:57 AM
Now one thing if I have a lv 30 resta and I wanted to give it to my friend in another account. Will the lv remain at 30 when he get the PA?

Mystil
Nov 1, 2007, 10:15 AM
I can't wait. Elathia has bogga danga, Tornado Break, Dus Daggas, rising crush, resan shousou-ga, and moubu-something-zan, all at lvl30. I wanna convert them and give them to Eternia.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2007-11-01 08:15 ]</font>

beatrixkiddo
Nov 1, 2007, 10:22 AM
On 2007-11-01 07:57, HienkyakuX wrote:
Now one thing if I have a lv 30 resta and I wanted to give it to my friend in another account. Will the lv remain at 30 when he get the PA?

No, converted PA discs are linked to your account. You can't drop them, you can't sell them, you can't put them in your shop, you can't trade them.

MSAksion
Nov 1, 2007, 01:08 PM
My figunner is learning bullets that my Guntecher does not have. My ForteTecher has all of the Tech skills for my New Wartecher.

I'm soo gonna give my maxed out equips to my alts so they'll have an easier time soloing.

The way things are going i will one day have all tech, all bullet, and all melee on my 3 primary characters all maxed out by dividing the load amongst them then shuffling them around ^_^

This PA Converstion thing is gotta be the most broken thing ever. X.X

BlackHat
Nov 1, 2007, 01:41 PM
That means I don't have to waste my frags on buying Techs for my alt http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif