PDA

View Full Version : Need help Epi2 Chapter 9 act 2

Rappy_Friend
Oct 31, 2007, 11:34 AM
I have to chatch a beast boy but i dont get him can somebody tell me how to chatch him.

mizukage
Oct 31, 2007, 12:51 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=149387&forum=22

On 2007-07-27 10:35, danny_o wrote:
2. Cornering that kid!

Now with both keys you can control both sets of switches. The trick to this mission is that you have to chase the kid off twice, then run back and change the switches ever so slightly and you will have him trapped. As I said, the first key opens the (A) and (B) switches, but the second key opens the (C) and (D) switches. To lure the kid into the trap that is {TRIAL CLEAR}, step on the (B) switch and then go and step on the (D) switch. Now you have to chase the kid a little. Run to the room with telepad (now activated) on your left and the door (now locked) on your right. The kid will take the telepad as should you. After 'porting, run ahead until you get to see the kid run off once more. This will occur in the same spot that the first key was dropped, but now the telepad is de-activated and the door that is way over to your right is unlocked. The kid will run toward that door.

AFTER YOU SPOOK THE KID, TURN AROUND AND TAKE THE TELEPAD AND RUN BACK TO THE SWITCHES! Now you will return to the switches to find that (B) and (D) are green. You will get that bugger if you leave the (D) switch alone, and step on the (A) switch! Now, run to the room with telepad (still activated) on your left and the door (still locked) on your right. Take that left side telepad and then go through the door on your right (it's not exactly to your right, but in that direction). This will lead you to the room where the second key was dropped but this time the telepad will be activated for a one way trip out of that room. This will put you south of the small bridge and put the kid with nowhere else to go!

Shishi-O
Oct 31, 2007, 12:54 PM
thank you i sorta got annoyed and left mission, after the first 3 tries.

i know i had to figure it out but....whatev.

Rappy_Friend
Oct 31, 2007, 02:25 PM
thy verymuch i used the search but i couldnt find the answer