PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Fight... sorta

Sord
Oct 31, 2007, 03:29 PM
A rather funny thing happened today. At my public school, students are allowed to wear their costume to school. For whatever reason beyound me, the most common costume is a guy dressing as a girl.

So anyways, I'm at lunch and there's some guy dressed as a girl, and looks like they're from the Nutty Proffesor movie. In fact, he's one of those people that have enough fat on them to look like they don't have a gender. If it wasn't for the crazy wig and crooked teeth, he probably could have passed for an ugly girl.

So anyways, he sees another guy dressed like a girl. What he doesn't know is, this guy isn't dressed up for halloween, he's a goth, and he's wearing his style he normally wears. Shirt, some stilleto boots, and a long black skirt, naturally everything is black save some silver jewelry. I know he's a goth because I've seen the guy at lunch and in the halls, even though I've never talked to him. He has the weirdest damn hair I've ever seen. It's like two pomps on the left and right and buzzed down the middle, but the back is left alone. So he's hard to forget. He also has the same fat effect on him.

So anyways, the nutty prof kid walks up and jokes about how bad the goth kid looks, thinking he's just talking smack about the goth's "costume." The goth, being in his normal attire, takes it personally, and starts yelling something about how he looks. Something about painting nails and some other stuff. Then they just start flinging insults, and doing the whole macho thing where each person keeps saying "You want a piece of me?!" and tries to stand taller and puff their chest out more with each time it's said. Coming from two fat guys that look like girls, the whole thing was so out of place it was laughable.

Finally some school staff arived and the two guys shut up and high tailed it before they got in trouble.

Tact
Oct 31, 2007, 03:33 PM
On 2007-10-31 13:29, Sord wrote:
Finally some school staff arived and the two guys shut up and high tailed it before they got in trouble.

Dammit. A story about the fight itself would've been much more fun to hear about.

Sord
Oct 31, 2007, 03:36 PM
sorry, but they never traded blows. hence "... sorta"

Out_Kast
Oct 31, 2007, 03:40 PM
'Chyoo on about, I got video footage of that fight!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1094030036933553394&q=Lightsaber+Fight&total=5158&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

BlackHat
Oct 31, 2007, 03:46 PM
On 2007-10-31 13:29, Sord wrote:
and tries to stand taller and puff their chest out more with each time it's said.

I would have made a comment about them being gorillas.

Sayara
Oct 31, 2007, 04:12 PM
fight huh

http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v136/129/48/624145480/n624145480_1590860_7337.jpg
BAM!!

VanHalen
Oct 31, 2007, 07:17 PM
Interesting story. Wish my Halloween at school was interesting ;(

DizzyDi
Oct 31, 2007, 08:41 PM
My halloween at school was very interesting. We set it up as a haunter house and scared little children. Then afterwards me and my friends went down to a local halloween party thing and ate the free food. Then we sat around outside the school for about an hour after everyone left and talked about girls & life.