PDA

View Full Version : luck on normal missions

tailz
Oct 31, 2007, 06:46 PM
ok i know every bit of info about 1UP claims that the 120% luck on the normal mission before EX doesnt affect all the other missions of the game... but this is an odd coincidence

way before 1UP, i leveled my techer from 70-91 doin plains overlord S2 solo runs (15 minutes to de ragan, then restarting)... i spent a good 2 weeks there, nonstop runs like these

during this time, i picked up maybe 2 evil twins total, and never once had a rappy map

now i just went in to plains overlord to level bullets on my cast (cave left/distova B1, then you get king vahra in B3)... it usually takes a few tries to get this map, but i got it on the first try... i know thats coincidence cuz luck doesnt know that i want this map, but kewl anyways hehe... then i got to block 3 and koltova came out... judging by what i said a second ago, im sure you figured out that i picked up evil twins AND got a rappy map... weird

anywho, just thought id see if this has happened to anyone else... my guess is its just coincidence, cuz even 120% rate isnt much different... still worth mentioning though

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tailz on 2007-10-31 17:13 ]</font>

WildArms2
Oct 31, 2007, 06:53 PM
they may have adjusted some drop rates cause a crea double board droped ealier this weeks which is suprising since everyone is doing event mission that a lonly soul doing LL picked up one of the rarest drops right now.