PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC: Another weird dream topic

VanHalen
Oct 31, 2007, 07:31 PM
Yeah so, I had this dream that I was in my school's cafeteria. Though it didn't look like it, it was a small wrecked area with computers in the corner for teachers and students to check their myspaces. Anyway, me and four other friends were at war with five other people from another school. We fought with guns that didn't kill people just harmed them bad. Though somehow I killed a guy by shooting a french fry and we won.

The students we fought came back and beat us royally and took over the cafeteria. Three of my friends ran home while my friend and I stood behind to reclaim the cafeteria. We sat in the cafeteria to repair my gun(which was a rifle)so we put french fries and rubber inside of it to repair it. Next we put bullets in when it could fire again.

Now for the weird part. One student from the other school walked up to me and knocked my rifle off the table we were fixing it on. Next he punched me in the face because apparently I spelt "wow" with two o's at some point. When I tried to hit him back, his friend came up and held me back so I couldn't hit him. I somehow got free and kicked the guy holding me into a computer and then my C21 mech Superpinch came charging in and tackled them. Next the both of them transformed into giant mechs and everyone who plays C21 with me came in and we started attacking them until they blew up.

Well I woke up around the explosion cause that shit was getting stupid. I realized now its hard to summarize a dream http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Sord
Oct 31, 2007, 07:41 PM
mine had really weird effect on me this morning, I had won some sort of major battle, something on a tribal (mayan, incan, or aztec or some such like them) war like scale. Anyways, we were having a big celebration. When my alarm went off, I sat up and thought "We're celebrating! We won, we can rest now. I'll sleep in." set my clock to go off for another half hour and went straight back to sleep (and back into the party, it was in some big fancy hall.)

needless to say I missed my shower this morning :/

kskott
Oct 31, 2007, 07:46 PM
I had a dream that I couldn't drive home so I had to take a boat, but there wasn't a boat available. When I found out there wasn't a boat, I turned around to find all my belongings in the water.

VanHalen
On 2007-10-31 17:41, Sord wrote:
mine had really weird effect on me this morning, I had won some sort of major battle, something on a tribal (mayan, incan, or aztec or some such like them) war like scale. Anyways, we were having a big celebration. When my alarm went off, I sat up and thought "We're celebrating! We won, we can rest now. I'll sleep in." set my clock to go off for another half hour and went straight back to sleep (and back into the party, it was in some big fancy hall.)

needless to say I missed my shower this morning :/

I once ran to school to report a finding a found in an ancient ruin. Then when I was on the bus I realized it was a dream.

Though lol at the celebration.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2007-10-31 17:47 ]</font>

BlackHat
Van... umm.... dammit I don't have anything witty to say http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

BlackHat
Oct 31, 2007, 07:48 PM
On 2007-10-31 17:46, kskott wrote:
I had a dream that I couldn't drive home so I had to take a boat, but there wasn't a boat available. When I found out there wasn't a boat, I turned around to find all my belongings in the water.

Was it a NICE BOAT?

kskott
Oct 31, 2007, 07:50 PM
No. Some poorly-constructed 4-person row boat.

Shadowpawn
Oct 31, 2007, 08:03 PM
Joke, head, over.

Sord
Oct 31, 2007, 08:08 PM
On 2007-10-31 17:46, VanHalen wrote:
I once ran to school to report a finding a found in an ancient ruin. Then when I was on the bus I realized it was a dream.

Though lol at the celebration.

the only school related dream I've had is one where I died. A group of guys hijacked our bus for some reason and took us hostage. One of the had a gun to the back of my head. Said something about shooting me. I just told him fine, I didn't particularly care, school was shit anyways. He shot and killed me.

I will tell you that when you die in your dreams, you do not die in real life. However, you do wake up feeling almost twice as heavy as normal would. I felt incredibly numb, and it took a minute for me to move anything other than my eyes. I've died in my dreams a few time now (another time I was mauled by a black panther.)

BlackHat
Oct 31, 2007, 08:10 PM
On 2007-10-31 18:03, Shadowpawn wrote:
Joke, head, over.

You like taquitos.
-
Don't do that with hanky panky CEO of GOD. inc man!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2007-10-31 21:07 ]</font>

Sgt_Shligger
Oct 31, 2007, 08:14 PM
I remember having a dream where my sister and some other person, I can't remember who, cut my chest open. I reached in and pulled out my own heart.

When I woke up my hand was in the same spot, although it had no heart in it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif. Freaked the shit out of me <_<

astuarlen
Oct 31, 2007, 08:29 PM
On 2007-10-31 18:08, Sord wrote:

I will tell you that when you die in your dreams, you do not die in real life. However, you do wake up feeling almost twice as heavy as normal would. I felt incredibly numb, and it took a minute for me to move anything other than my eyes. I've died in my dreams a few time now (another time I was mauled by a black panther.)

Yeah, I die all the time in dreams, sometimes multiple times within the same dream (apparently, I have awesome autoresurrection powers). Oddly, it's never painful. It's like, hey, some dog is tearing my head off with its nasty little teeth, but I'm totally OK here. 8)

Sord
Oct 31, 2007, 08:29 PM
it must have been your sister! quick, kill her before she really does it!

BlackHat
Oct 31, 2007, 08:51 PM
My dreams are awesome.

I picked some guy up by his throat and threw him out a big ass building.

Bot-Bot
Oct 31, 2007, 08:53 PM
I dreamt that when I woke up there was snow on the ground.

First thing my mom said next morning, "looks like snow is coming on monday"

O.o

Tact
Oct 31, 2007, 09:02 PM
My last wierd dream was where I was in an army that wore brown shirts for some reason, and we were fighting another army, and my only weapon was a pistol. I remember engaging in a gun battle in a workshop.

astuarlen
Oct 31, 2007, 09:22 PM
I hate dreams about waking up. It makes really waking up doubly difficult because you've already done it!

Sgt_Shligger
Oct 31, 2007, 09:44 PM
I hate dreams about school. Thought I missed all my homework that I was going to do that morning ._.

Sord
Oct 31, 2007, 10:35 PM
I'd hate to have a dream about school, the place is already dull enough as is. Dreams are nice because they're so damn nonsensical. Pain in the ass that you feel like your experiancing it, and then forget most of it shortly after waking. Yet you know it was still there. I find that really aggravating. You can't relive it like a real memory.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 31, 2007, 11:06 PM
Joke, head, over.

Nice job, invisible boat. Ya sneaky bastid.

The key is making the joke fit his story.

On 2007-10-31 18:14, Sgt_Shligger wrote:
I remember having a dream where my sister and some other person, I can't remember who, cut my chest open. I reached in and pulled out my own heart.

When I woke up my hand was in the same spot, although it had no heart in it

Finish em Kano.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2007-10-31 21:08 ]</font>

BlackHat
Oct 31, 2007, 11:27 PM
On 2007-10-31 18:10, BlackHat wrote:

Joke, head, over.

You like taquitos.
-
Don't do that with hanky panky CEO of GOD. inc man!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2007-10-31 21:07 ]</font>

But it was pretty funny http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u184/bigtimedork/bigthumbup.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 31, 2007, 11:31 PM
Your mother

is a roast beef sandwich, was pretty funny, but only to me probably.

See where I'm going with this?

BlackHat
Oct 31, 2007, 11:35 PM
But mine was funny all around http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m315/frozenknight_/evil_baby.jpg

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 31, 2007, 11:37 PM
Nobody responded positively or at all, they must have been laughing at you. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

You'll get em one day champ.

BlackHat
Oct 31, 2007, 11:43 PM
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z125/Stuckinalocker/ththgirisobeyingthetacoman.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 31, 2007, 11:48 PM
Taco man?

I know lots of players names but don't know who this guy is.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/5y97qc0.gif

Weeaboolits
Nov 1, 2007, 03:39 PM
I used to have, whenever I slept anywhere aside from my own house, a dream where I'd wake up in my own house, then I would wake up right after.

Out_Kast
Nov 1, 2007, 03:51 PM
I write down all of my weird dreams, just so I don't have to remember them.
I flick through it every so often, and it's kinda fun. Perhaps you should try it.

One that I think I'll always remember, though, is the time my cousins bought some big ass halloween-style castle-mansion. It's kinda hard to describe, but...
Anyhoo, I went inside. The stairway was laid out like my auntie's old house, but it sort of went on into the distance for miles, and everywhere was dark and black-grey. I remember my cousins challenging me to a game of hide-and-seek, so I found my first cousin hiding under a blanket in the next room. My other cousin I found in a really high room, which was full of plates. The weird thing was, my sister and my other cousin were throwing the plates around and trying to hit eachother with them >_>
But, I walked around for a bit, and eventually I came to a room that looked just like our upstairs landing, but eviler... What was odd about that is that I found out if you say the number '2' infront of the wall, it sort of opened up, big enough to let a really small person through. Anyway, I somehow got through and I was in this huge, floating globe through with you could see the entire world...? And from here, I could see it was only raining heavily on the plot of land which the house was built... <_<

It was really vivid. I can remember it clearly, and I dreamt it about... a year ago.

Sord
Nov 1, 2007, 03:55 PM
I have written some down in the past, but dreams fade from memory very quickly, so I had to keep the notebook by my bed and write immediatly upon awaking. That didn't last long, since the last thing I feel like doing when I wake up is write, since that means shruging off my groggyness and organizing my thoughts (and quickly.)

Weeaboolits
Nov 1, 2007, 04:23 PM
I can't remember them long enough to write them down usually. ._.

VanHalen
Nov 3, 2007, 05:58 PM
Had one more. I accidenly skipped school Thursday because in a dream I had I thought it was Saturday. When I woke up it was 11AM and everyone left the house. Then I realized it was Thursday and just was shocked.

BlackHat
Nov 3, 2007, 06:02 PM
I had a dream my cat meowed. I woke up and it meowed at me. O the irony!!!

Sord
Nov 3, 2007, 06:57 PM
"It's not ironic it's just coincidental. Now fork over those lady-fingers cookie!"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2007-11-03 17:07 ]</font>

TalHex
Nov 3, 2007, 07:02 PM
once i had a dream were i got stabbed in the back by a delsaber... then i turned around and beat him into a bloody pulp... it was a very good dream ^.^

Meyfei
Nov 4, 2007, 09:25 PM
mine was same, cept HE'S the one who turned around and beat ME to a pulp http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

TalHex
Nov 4, 2007, 09:32 PM
yeah in my dreams usually the monster chases me attacks i get pissed... i tear it to ribbons, get covered in gore freak myself out then wake up... i love those dreams http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Out_Kast
Nov 5, 2007, 12:18 PM
Try dreaming about your music teacher, sat in a bench witheld inside a large egg. With an Airshow going on in the background >_>