PDA

View Full Version : multiply

Iduno
Oct 31, 2007, 04:49 PM
I prefered PSO's general atmospere, the weapons (there was more exitement with a weapon drop because you could'nt just switch bullets or something to get the atributes you wanted on that gun or the ability you wanted (also having to take it to a tekker added to the exitement as it could have anything you just didn't know yet))
On PSU its just "O this weapon's stats are a bit better thats nice" or in most cases "O another *insert weapon here*" and it goes in the shop

Also those robots that could turn invisible in episode 2 were a nice touch and kept you on your toes

btw. Mags for the win ^_^

Notice: This topic was originally part of so is this as good as pso? (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?forum=20&topic=157783)

Iduno
Oct 31, 2007, 04:49 PM
I prefered PSO's general atmospere, the weapons (there was more exitement with a weapon drop because you could'nt just switch bullets or something to get the atributes you wanted on that gun or the ability you wanted (also having to take it to a tekker added to the exitement as it could have anything you just didn't know yet))
On PSU its just "O this weapon's stats are a bit better thats nice" or in most cases "O another *insert weapon here*" and it goes in the shop

Also those robots that could turn invisible in episode 2 were a nice touch and kept you on your toes

Iduno
Oct 31, 2007, 04:50 PM

Jaspaller
Oct 31, 2007, 04:54 PM
Wow, is this a new record that's like 6 posts or something in a row. I know you wanna get your point across but 6+ posts isn't gonna help lol.

Iduno
Oct 31, 2007, 04:56 PM
sorry posting from my wii and it screwed up (didn't think it had posted at all never got to the post sent page)

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 2, 2007, 01:27 AM
Wiinternet, incompatible with PSYOU forums. ST's fault I bet.

Blitzkommando
Nov 2, 2007, 01:31 AM
divide

Weeaboolits
Nov 2, 2007, 01:55 AM
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS