PDA

View Full Version : catilium

u_r
Oct 31, 2007, 09:59 PM
were deos this drop and what from? cant find drop chart that tells me

Umberger
Oct 31, 2007, 10:06 PM
I remember seeing some drop when I played Agata Relics...try there maybe?

AzureBlaze
Oct 31, 2007, 10:48 PM
I need this.
I only ever had ONE drop on all my runs of various S and S2 missions, all over the system. And before it dropped that once, I hadn't even heard of it. (meaning, all prior runs it never fell, and went to someone else) I guess it's just absurdly rare--esp for what it is. I have more of higher star stuff (I think like tormads berilads etc)

The problem is, you dont want to hunt it now because the cup is on. Hopefully, there will be a break between end of cup and the synth boost so people can hunt stuff that doesn't drop on the cup missions that they still need to synth with.

Unless you want to buy it out of a store, where the lowest price is a "Bargain" 500 grand. Yeah, for ONE catilium which gives you HALF of a CHANCE at success on a ragnus board. So you're pretty much faced with having to find the darn thing because meseta is better spent on actual weapons not chances at them.

u_r
Oct 31, 2007, 11:02 PM
lol i found some for 75k n bought it all

DanMalak
Oct 31, 2007, 11:15 PM
If I remember correctly, they dropped alot in the Parum Ex mission A rank, in the 1st room when you get into the relics (where you split up) those 3 boxes in the corner of the room. I got a decent amount from there.

gryphonvii
Nov 1, 2007, 12:14 AM
yeah wait till parum ex comes back, don't buy it, never spent more than 100k, but I'm not on pc/ps2 servers.

dogg1000
Nov 1, 2007, 12:15 AM
Ever heard of stelnium? well thats the 10* or s rank mat of that (stelnium is for A rank weps)it makes double handed melee weps and it drops from random bosses in relics. and no its a reg synth mat not a gem.

Urtri
Nov 1, 2007, 09:11 AM
Ok so you know 10* Metals are EASY to find just look where the 7* Metals from the same family drops and do runs there at high ranks (min is S but S2 is better).

i.e.
Catilium - Relics, Hive, Moatoob Valley (very rarely at the valley btw so Hive/relics is a better choice)
Calidorian - Linear Line
Ydral - Any above ground mission on Neudiez
Petranite - Any Above ground mission on Parum
Hapotite - Relics, Hive, and Labs

hope this helps

Neoptolemus
Nov 1, 2007, 10:32 AM
I have gotten a slew of Catilium from doing Fakis Darkness S runs in hopes of finding a Blackbull. They are usually in at least one of the boxes in the first [dark] room of block two or in the end boss boxes. In exactly forty runs, I found 28 catilium (and no blackbull http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif ). I would recommend, however, just waiting until tomorrow's LL mission, as they should drop there as well.

SolomonGrundy
Nov 1, 2007, 11:34 AM
Agata relics should have a fair bit

u_r
Nov 1, 2007, 11:46 AM
thnx ill try looking http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

kissablepimp
Nov 1, 2007, 11:48 AM
You could find them in the Parum mission in the club in the boxes in the Relic stage or on sleeping warrior on S2 also in the boxes. that's were I found all of mine.

desturel
Nov 1, 2007, 11:56 AM
As others have said, Holy Grounds, Sleeping Warriors, Crimson Beast, Duel Sentinal, Seed Awakening, Dark Satellite, and 1up Parum A all drop it.

I have a large chunk from spamming Holy Grounds looking for Hiragi-senba and Kotoha-senba boards, but since I don't have a striking PM, I normally give it to friends if they ever need some to synth. Since I haven't been doing holy grounds since 1up started, I think I'm down to about 30 or so.

It's not a big deal giving it away since they have all promised to help me hunt for ortapolymer to start synthing the 6 Orpa-senba and 4 Baji line/senba boards I have. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif