Oct 31, 2007, 11:27 PM
so at the end if we get 10 on all the missions we get the:

famitsu wand thingy
song of death
rappy suit and 30 feathers??

or do we have to do them on a certain rank

mizukage
Oct 31, 2007, 11:34 PM
Famitsu Wand Thingy = http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif
Song of Death = Get a perfect 10 on all of the specific ranking missions (eg. 10 on every A-rank mission)
Rappy Suit = Exchange using 30 feathers at the G. Colony 3rd floor club

kingwok
Oct 31, 2007, 11:37 PM
On 2007-10-31 21:34, mizukage wrote:
Famitsu Wand Thingy = http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif
Song of Death = Get a perfect 10 on all of the specific ranking missions (eg. 10 on every A-rank mission)
Rappy Suit = Exchange using 30 feathers at the G. Colony 3rd floor club

crap so i have to get a 10 on all the A rank ones for the song of death

Umberger
Oct 31, 2007, 11:46 PM
No...

EGM Magazine Wand - Not revealed yet.
Song of Death - Complete all missions, any rank, any amount of points and you'll get it after the event's over.
Rappy Suit - Supposedly, it'll be "waiting for you" at the Item Trade-in mission thing after you get a 10 on all missions on any rank. I don't think that's 100% confirmed, but it's the popular belief.

kingwok
Nov 1, 2007, 12:12 AM
On 2007-10-31 21:46, Umberger wrote:
No...

EGM Magazine Wand - Not revealed yet.
Song of Death - Complete all missions, any rank, any amount of points and you'll get it after the event's over.
Rappy Suit - Supposedly, it'll be "waiting for you" at the Item Trade-in mission thing after you get a 10 on all missions on any rank. I don't think that's 100% confirmed, but it's the popular belief.

hmmm so now im just confused.....oh well ill just wait

galaxy
Nov 3, 2007, 08:43 AM
ok i'll tell you exactly what happened to me:

I got a 10 on every mission on C rank. (and only C rank, i didnt get a perfect score across the board on any other rank). i went into the trading post, and the guy rewarded me a song for death for completing every mission on one rank. and then, this 1up representative James something came out and was like "wow, you completed every mission with 10 points! good for you! here's a rappy suit!. so thats how i got my two. there was absolutely no exchange of rappy feathers for my rappy suit. what you DO need to exchange 30 rappy feathers for is the rappy MODE, which is a unit. but the "special surprise" for getting a platinum perfect (10 on each mission for any given rank) is apparently a rappy suit.

now, keep in mind that i only got a 10 on each C rank mission. so, if that means i can get a total of 90 rappy feathers and 3 rappy suits is debatable, but theoretically its possible (unless of course your only allowed those rewards once).

GreenArcher
Nov 3, 2007, 08:55 AM
you can only get one rappy suit/one song of death per character

Skids
Nov 3, 2007, 09:11 AM
Green Archer is right since I confirm that with 2 of my 4 chars. Plus you do get 90 free bonus feathers per char. If you get plantium perfect for C, B, and A rank with that char.