PDA

View Full Version : I just need to rant...

Theoderic
Nov 1, 2007, 03:11 AM
So I have been doing this Neudaiz shit every day in between work, and after clearing it and not getting a single rare item that was not a synth material, Har / Quick #3 drops and I don't get it... This is ridiculous. Random... Order... Never does it benefit me. There should be something to reward effort in this damn game, and there isn't. Only the lucky progress. If I'm an asshole to people from this point on, please forgive me. It's just so tiring to stay up all day after working 12 hour night shifts to be teased so much. It's not even like I want it for me, it's for my younger brother who I haven't seen in a few months... Sigh... I don't know what I want from you guys here by posting this... I guess just the emotional support and some kind words to help me keep my head up while hunting this...

Mwabwetumba
Nov 1, 2007, 03:54 AM
Luck doesn't reward effort. Unfortunately http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I'm kind of having the same issue going on, although I've not played the A version very much at all, so I shouldn't be complaining anyway.

Best of luck during the next week then. To the HIVE!

Theoderic
Nov 1, 2007, 04:03 AM
XGP just got #4 in a party with me... gratz buddy.

DizzyDi
Nov 1, 2007, 08:21 AM
Maybe you oughta not be looking just for rares and maybe..I'unno...Have fun with the game?
Either that or play something else.

Trinitaria
Nov 1, 2007, 08:33 AM
I feel your pain =/

Been looking for one for my friend and had no luck at all, kinda depressing to see 1/2 my list find the darn thing, happy for them but I want one for my friend. ;-;

InfinityXXX
Nov 1, 2007, 09:15 AM
hmm, i just started PSU despite being warned by friends and certain people on this board. I'm trying my best to just enjoy the game and not be consumed by the hunt for rare items....

..just take a break, chill, and have fun. Try to find it but don't obsess over it..to the point where it destroys your gaming experience...i kno, its easier said than done but o well..

..best of luck

mizukage
Nov 1, 2007, 01:16 PM
On 2007-11-01 01:11, Theoderic wrote:
So I have been doing this Neudaiz shit every day in between work, and after clearing it and not getting a single rare item that was not a synth material, Har / Quick #3 drops and I don't get it... This is ridiculous. Random... Order... Never does it benefit me. There should be something to reward effort in this damn game, and there isn't. Only the lucky progress. If I'm an asshole to people from this point on, please forgive me. It's just so tiring to stay up all day after working 12 hour night shifts to be teased so much. It's not even like I want it for me, it's for my younger brother who I haven't seen in a few months... Sigh... I don't know what I want from you guys here by posting this... I guess just the emotional support and some kind words to help me keep my head up while hunting this...

Take it easy, just cool down. Sometimes, it is very frustrating when playing PSU.. After doing 150 runs for the Kubara wood, I only ended up with 1 piece. And the thing is that I need about 10 pieces. Just play a different game until the expansion comes out in a few weeks. I believe the expansion have awesome droprates and there will probably be tons of har/quick or whatever material you need!!!

Theoderic
Nov 1, 2007, 06:39 PM
After a blunt and a few hours of sleep I have realized that I might be here to benefit others. Then I realized that i was trying to do that anyway by hunting the unit. So I then realized that maybe I was being too safe, and not taking enough risks... So, I tried looking for things to buy to trade to get things to trade for other things to trade to get a damned Har / Quick. Bottom line, I ended up getting stuck with a few hours of searching shops for nothing. So I gave up. One of his friends got it for him... Some brother I am. Well, he's happy, and I'm empty, yay PSU.