PDA

View Full Version : my bullet save

xgp
Nov 1, 2007, 10:28 AM
i got my bulet save but i did not relas that it tuck up te some spot as my solid power s now i have no clu what to do aimo save ro big boom

SOME ONE PLZ HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i do not no whet is beter wat do u tick???

--
Mod: title

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-11-01 18:53 ]</font>

RadiantLegend
Nov 1, 2007, 10:29 AM
hmm autobots?

xgp
Nov 1, 2007, 10:30 AM
yes autobots

JAFO22000
Nov 1, 2007, 10:31 AM
Use them both in the appropriate situations.. Shooting more? Bullet save. Meleeing more?SPS. What class are you?

xgp
Nov 1, 2007, 10:32 AM
fortegunner all i do is soot

xgp
Nov 1, 2007, 10:36 AM
i meat shoot my bad

zandra117
Nov 1, 2007, 10:38 AM
Veritech fighters are cooler.

Sychosis
Nov 1, 2007, 10:39 AM
As a Fortegunner you already have innate PP reduction. I'd just keep the Solid Power S and only use the Bullet Save for Killer Shot spam.

Trinitaria
Nov 1, 2007, 10:41 AM
Yes, for Killer shot the PP reduction is a blessing, that and granades. >.>

xgp
Nov 1, 2007, 10:44 AM
i see what u r shaing but dam i jast got my buelt save lack 10mins ago and i traed for it but now to not ues it u is whati mine

ZodiacNKnight
Nov 1, 2007, 10:50 AM
Keep both you will need them depending on the situation.

If you encounter large enemies or robots then you will need to use The Bullet save.
The Ult Photon Art for the grenade launcher is a big pp consumer. If you equip teh SAVE it will allow you to primarily concentrate on your HP instead of having to watch both your hp and PP at the same time. If you use the SPS you'll get the power but you might just end up killing yourself faster if you can't handle it.

As for robots, you want to grab a rifle with high pp, preferably a grinded 6* yomi product, and use your bullet save with that. ATP doesn't matter with Killer shot, only the number of shots and landing the incapacitate SE.

You should really use the bullet save specifically for those situations. Anther great example would be how much photon charges you have left on the battlefield. If you enter a boss fight or only have like 1 left in combat then you might want to consider taking off the SPS and putting on the Bullet save just to make your guns last longer.

It's all about your situation and which one would be suited best for it.
I would carry both units around and equip them accordingly during a fight.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2007-11-01 09:05 ]</font>

xgp
Nov 1, 2007, 10:51 AM
and i think u can kiss my ass i doing the best i can jacass

Rashiid
Nov 1, 2007, 10:52 AM
On 2007-11-01 08:50, ZodiacNKnight wrote:
I think you should retake an English class...

'sorr if u cant read what i am tiping i have delixia and its hard for me to spill.'

now go to a church and see if the one shall forgive you.

anyway - go for the bullet / save, its far more useful.

amtalx
Nov 1, 2007, 10:54 AM

Be nice, read his sig.

Back on topic: I think Bullet Saves are pointless, unless you are using Killer Shot where your damage output doesn't matter. You can always make up for PP usage with Charges, there is no way to make up for lost ATP.

Desecration
Nov 1, 2007, 10:54 AM

that was a little rude, dont you think?

Turambar
Nov 1, 2007, 10:55 AM
I'd say go for the Bullet Save. That's the route most FGs I know seem to take anyhow.

Soulvayne
Nov 1, 2007, 10:56 AM
On 2007-11-01 08:54, Desecration wrote:

I think its actually more rude to make people read completely broken English personally.

Remedy
Nov 1, 2007, 11:00 AM
I think you should retake an English class...I think you should read the user's sig before making a baseless attack that's covered BY HIS SIG.

If the OP didn't have an existing medical condition that caused his less-than-stellar typing, I'd lambaste him for it, too. As it stands, he has a valid excuse.

xgp
Nov 1, 2007, 11:00 AM
will sulvayne u go get delixia and see if u can tap lack a god thin

Desecration
Nov 1, 2007, 11:02 AM
On 2007-11-01 08:56, Soulvayne wrote:

On 2007-11-01 08:54, Desecration wrote:

I think its actually more rude to make people read completely broken English personally.

The guy has dyslexia, cut him some slack, hes trying as hard as he can, you cant ask for more than that.

Desecration
Nov 1, 2007, 11:06 AM
Anyway back on topic, I think you should go with the SPS when your doingyour normal runs and then switch to your bullet save when using killer shot.

Soulvayne
Nov 1, 2007, 11:08 AM
Okay you have dyslexia, apparently you have no trouble reading what others are posting. Dyslexia effects how you read not necessarily how you write.

from: http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/dyslexia/dyslexia.htm

What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia is a brain-based type of learning disability that specifically impairs a person's ability to read. These individuals typically read at levels significantly lower than expected despite having normal intelligence. Although the disorder varies from person to person, common characteristics among people with dyslexia are difficulty with phonological processing (the manipulation of sounds) and/or rapid visual-verbal responding.

So the fact that you have absolutely no problem understanding what everyone is typing in their responses to your question makes me beg to differ if you are using you "reverse dyslexia" as an excuse.

However if you have Dysgraphia:
Whichis a disorder which expresses itself primarily during writing or typing, although in some cases it may also affect eye-hand coordination in such direction or sequence oriented processes as tieing knots or carrying out a repetitive task. Dysgraphia is distinct from Dyspraxia in that the person may have the word to be written or the proper order of steps in mind clearly, but carries the sequence out in the wrong order.

Then I apologize for my earlier post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Soulvayne on 2007-11-01 09:12 ]</font>

xgp
Nov 1, 2007, 11:13 AM
i do have trubel reding but not mhuch as taping if u nu me in game i have to ? pll all the time

xgp
Nov 1, 2007, 11:15 AM
i do have trubel reding but not mhuch as taping if u nu me in game i have to ? pll all the time

IsoDonk
Nov 1, 2007, 11:15 AM
Dyslexia can affect the written word as well as the read one.

Personally I don't see what the problem is? Cut the guy some slack. It's quite bizarre seeing people jump on someone who's made the effort to leave a little pointer as to why his posts aren't easy to read, and people are suggesting that it's all just a front or an excuse*.

Seriously. Think about what you're saying.

On 2007-11-01 09:08, Soulvayne wrote:
So the fact that you have absolutely no problem understanding what everyone is typing in their responses to your question makes me beg to differ if you are using you "reverse dyslexia" as an excuse.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IsoDonk on 2007-11-01 09:16 ]</font>

ZodiacNKnight
Nov 1, 2007, 11:18 AM
I too have Dyslexia and a reading comprehension disorder but I don't use it as an excuse to hide behind. Just because you have it doesn't mean you're not incapable of learning and adapting. It also doesn't grant you the privilege to post an obnoxious thread title.

Aside of withdrawing my statement earlier, I changed my previous post to a more relevant and helpful opinion.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2007-11-01 09:26 ]</font>

JAFO22000
Nov 1, 2007, 11:20 AM
How do you know he is not having trouble reading what others are posting? Just because he may not be able to discern every detail doesn't mean that he can't understand what is being posted.

You seem to think this poster is lying about having this disorder and he very well may be some dumbass spelling poorly on purpose for shits and giggles, but I will give this poster the benefit of the doubt and assume that he does, in fact, have dyslexia. If he really doesn't and gets some sort of joy out of duping people into believing he has a disorder, then I just spread some joy into his life at zero cost to me.

Zorak000
Nov 1, 2007, 11:20 AM
well, remember, some people use the forums with sigs turned off... like me. but I usually don't bash anyone for their typing skills unless im already in a bad mood...

Rashiid
Nov 1, 2007, 11:21 AM
http://www.canyonisd.net/rhs/sports/powerlift/fire.jpg
Hop in. Soulvayne.

neko114
Nov 1, 2007, 11:21 AM
Whatever, he has a valid excuse and some type of disability.
I just have this to say really:
F*** you Soulvayne and
F*** you ZodiacNKnight. (But less Zodiac, As he prob didn't read it and edited his post).
Excuse my language, but I believe it to be appropriate....

Soulvayne
Nov 1, 2007, 11:22 AM
On 2007-11-01 09:15, IsoDonk wrote:
Dyslexia can affect the written word as well as the read one.

Personally I don't see what the problem is? Cut the guy some slack. It's quite bizarre seeing people jump on someone who's made the effort to leave a little pointer as to why his posts aren't easy to read, and people are suggesting that it's all just a front or an excuse*.

Seriously. Think about what you're saying.

On 2007-11-01 09:08, Soulvayne wrote:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IsoDonk on 2007-11-01 09:16 ]</font>

Like I Said after I posted the part about the Variation of Dyslexia that if the OP suffers from Dysgraphia as part of his Dyslexia then I apologize for it. However if it was just one of those internetz kidz that like to typzor like this everyone and their mother would have probably jumped on the guy.

xgp
Nov 1, 2007, 11:22 AM
for the first thee mothns on this siet i did not till pll i heid it and that maed it whrs thin it is now jast leva me the hill aloun if u can not read it thin jast awhy

Soulvayne
Nov 1, 2007, 11:24 AM
On 2007-11-01 09:24, neko114 wrote:

On 2007-11-01 09:21, Rashiid wrote:
Hop in. Soulvayne.

-I lol'd-

I'll make sure I bring my marshmallows http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

neko114
Nov 1, 2007, 11:24 AM
On 2007-11-01 09:21, Rashiid wrote:
Hop in. Soulvayne.

-I lol'd-

xgp
Nov 1, 2007, 11:28 AM
y is it that all my post trun into this pll auging over my problms i jast was asking a sipel QandA and now look jast stop and leaf me aloy
(not the ones atule taking about the topik)

Soulvayne
Nov 1, 2007, 11:31 AM
Xgp: I apologize I turned you topic into a battlefield. As far as the Giga /Bullet Save vs the Solid /Power S goes. I agree with what the others have posted just switch between them as the situation arises. I'd be more inclined to use the Giga /Bullet Save for just levelling bullets or in the case of robot missions where damage is not a factor as you are just hoping Killer Shot works.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Soulvayne on 2007-11-01 09:32 ]</font>

Anduril
Nov 1, 2007, 11:33 AM
On 2007-11-01 09:28, xgp wrote:
y is it that all my post trun into this pll auging over my problms i jast was asking a sipel QandA and now look jast stop and leaf me aloy

That is the unfortunate thing about a forum, when given the chance to go on a tangent people will take it and completely forget about the original post.
But I think that the gist of what has been said, and will be said about the actual topic is this: Use Bullet save against a boss when you are low on Photon Charges, or when using Killer Shot, and use SPS at all other times. Afterall you already get the PP reduction from being a Fortegunner, so in most cases higher ATP is a better choice.

xgp
Nov 1, 2007, 11:35 AM
ty for that

Reginaldo
Nov 1, 2007, 02:40 PM
Ok, seriously, I see people pick on XGP on the server, and now this. Leave the poor dude alone he's an awesome guy and also a good Fortegunner.

Konstanse_Xx
Nov 1, 2007, 02:45 PM
His posts are easy to read, I don't see anything wrong really. O_o

And yeah, Giga/Save on the Killer Shot-apalooza and SPS for when you're relying on damage and not incapacitation.

y2jd
Nov 1, 2007, 03:27 PM
yeah my best friend has same thing and im helping him with reading and spell a bit better... he has been doing a bit better.. at least im giving him support and I have disability as well.. I know what this is like.. been thru it many times and no I dont have dyslexia but I am deaf irl..

Miyoko
Nov 1, 2007, 04:14 PM
When using your guns to spread SE, use the Giga / Bullet save.

When using your guns for damage, use the Solid / Power S. Can't put it much better than that.

Think about it. If you're using your current weapon to spread SE, then you're not much caring for the numbers each bullet puts out. The bigger concern is getting everything SE'd, and making sure you have enough PP to do it. Thus, Bullet Save.

If you're doing damage, you're simply focused on bigger numbers (in a matter of speaking), and thus, you'll want the extra damage from the SPS.

Myself? I don't have an SPS, but I still switch my arm unit between my Bullet Save and an ATP unit. When using rifles, grenades (40pp/shot is painful), and Mayalee prism, I use the bullet save. For shotguns, crossbows, and dualies, I stick with the SPS.

Mysterious-G
Nov 1, 2007, 04:25 PM
I played with him today. What's special about him? He's one of this normal good Gunners I use to play with.
I like him playing an autobot. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
As for your question, xgp: Do it like Anduril said. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

xgp
Nov 1, 2007, 06:38 PM
ty for your help all i have got it now and i no what i will do ty for the input

Mystil
Nov 1, 2007, 06:46 PM
xgp, I know a nice idea for what you can do with that unit.

Give Solid Power / S to me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

xgp
Nov 1, 2007, 06:51 PM
no but good tir

RemiusTA
Nov 1, 2007, 08:40 PM
On 2007-11-01 08:28, xgp wrote:
wOOOOOOOOMMmmpWoompWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMPPWooompp..

....What?

PALRAPPYS
Nov 1, 2007, 08:51 PM
On 2007-11-01 18:40, RemiusTA wrote:

....What?

That wasn't necessary.

beatrixkiddo
Nov 1, 2007, 08:57 PM

....What?

What?

Dragwind
Nov 1, 2007, 09:14 PM
On 2007-11-01 08:39, Sychosis wrote:
As a Fortegunner you already have innate PP reduction. I'd just keep the Solid Power S and only use the Bullet Save for Killer Shot spam.

QFT. Also, I'd use it for some other PP draining bullet PA's if you use them often enough.

Mystil
Nov 1, 2007, 10:46 PM
On 2007-11-01 09:28, xgp wrote:

Just ignore them and keep asking away. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

cloud805
Nov 2, 2007, 02:53 AM
On 2007-11-01 18:57, beatrixkiddo wrote:

....What?

What?

i what ur what to that what i like to skate http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cloud805 on 2007-11-02 00:55 ]</font>

TranceZiggy
Nov 2, 2007, 03:26 AM
You've all said everything that needs to be said about the Units.. But lol, I saw the quotes of ZodiacKnight saying that.. And I was like "wtf, when did he say that?" But.. LAWD HE EDITED IT LAWD, COS HE R GOT PWNED. LAWD. o.o