PDA

View Full Version : Ydral...........

StkDrowsy
Nov 1, 2007, 12:16 PM
How much ruffly
ive seen 20k-250k..... so im guessing around 100k-150k is aobut right? but where is it found? what mission what monster ect......

after answered u can lock and kill this post.

Remedy
Nov 1, 2007, 12:21 PM
I'm pricing all my S-rank metals with the exception of Catilium (because it doesn't drop frequently in any Cup mission I've found) for 100k.

Ydral can drop from the boss boxes and EX boxes on Deadly Brilliance. Presumably on B, but definitely on A.

desturel
Nov 1, 2007, 12:34 PM
Ydral can drop from any S2 mission on Neudaiz. Eastern Peril and Grove of Fanatics seem to drop at least one a run in my experience. Some days I get a good amount from Demons Above, somedays I get squat from that run. If you are doing Deadly Brilliance A runs then it also drops there in the second set of boxes during the Bonus run. I've seen it drop from the mission boxes, but not as frequently.

Soulvayne
Nov 1, 2007, 12:41 PM
Ydral was selling like crazy during the first week of the cup (about 100k per easily) since all the [B] Halarods were dropping and Ydral was not. However; I haven't seen it sell in my shop since the 2nd week began though. I'd expect it to go back up during the 4th week of the event when Parum is rereleased I'd expect Ydral to go back up though.

New_One
Nov 1, 2007, 01:36 PM
I bought a Ydral for 1 meseta once. True story.

BlackHat
Nov 1, 2007, 01:48 PM
I have 85 Ydral http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Mystil
Nov 1, 2007, 05:38 PM
On 2007-11-01 10:41, Soulvayne wrote:
Ydral was selling like crazy during the first week of the cup (about 100k per easily) since all the [B] Halarods were dropping and Ydral was not. However; I haven't seen it sell in my shop since the 2nd week began though. I'd expect it to go back up during the 4th week of the event when Parum is rereleased I'd expect Ydral to go back up though.

They are not selling because everyone has too many of it as well. It'll go back to being needed when the cup is over.