PDA

View Full Version : Kubara weapons..

Mystil
Nov 1, 2007, 05:27 PM
Is there something odd/special about these I need to know about? I saw one with the element I need and 50% but its 10mil.

(trying to spend my meseta wisely here)

Also how big a gap in damage would a 44% mijin and a 44% ran-misaki be?

pikachief
Nov 1, 2007, 05:41 PM
the kubara weapons um.... idk i think they jsut look cool or something....

about the 44%'s a good way to make your desicion on wether or not to get a high percent 7*, 8*, or 9*.

Use advice my friend with a LOT of 50%'s gave me....

the difference between a 10* fire 7* and a 10* fire 9* is about the same difference between a 50% 7* and a 50% 9*.

Mystil
Nov 1, 2007, 05:51 PM
@_@... err

Well mijin is 8* and Ran is 9*. I do...623DMG per hit with Renzan Seidan-ga with shifta lvl3(1363 with the final hit). About 500 without it(1058). This is with the mijin btw.

The Ran-Misakic that I saw is 252PP and significantly lower in attack power than it's counterpart.

I wish the game didn't use %s. Its hard to figure out raw damage numbers this way >_>.

Obviously I'm lacking light weapons a need some bad.

Oh I see what you're saying now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2007-11-01 15:54 ]</font>

pikachief
Nov 1, 2007, 05:56 PM
lol yea the percent attack power is kinda seperate from the weapons attack power in a way... more like it adds the attack power more than modifies it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Criss
Nov 1, 2007, 05:58 PM
Kubara has a really bad uncertainty complex.

Kubara:
An underground and illegal equipment manufacturer that produces superior products. Allegedly.

pikachief
Nov 1, 2007, 06:01 PM
SUPERIOR!!! theres a super-market chain around where i live called superior does that mean i can get kubara tehre? cuz they certainly arent that good >.>

and if its underground y do they upgrade it in the freakin gaurdians colony! XD y not hidden in the moatoob desert mines or soemthing?

Mystil
Nov 1, 2007, 06:05 PM
Btw asked this because I've heard that kubara weapons produce random numbers that have nothing to do with the weapons attack rating. I think I will pass on that.

l_Will_l
Nov 1, 2007, 06:15 PM
On 2007-11-01 16:05, Mystil wrote:
Btw asked this because I've heard that kubara weapons produce random numbers that have nothing to do with the weapons attack rating. I think I will pass on that.

Hmm ive never heard anything about this before. the only weapon i heard that does random damage is the Ank Bico

HFlowen
Nov 1, 2007, 06:17 PM
All kubara melee weapons, from a sabic to a svaltus sword carry a 10% damage reduction when using photon arts.

Tech and Range weapons don't suffer from this.

Also, Kubara knock-off S ranks don't have special effects. Like a Shigga Destac doesn't shoot special bullets.

Mystil
Nov 1, 2007, 06:36 PM
Thanks. Now I'm really not buying it =P. I'll just tough it out with my twin daggers.

And it seems I have 20mil that has absolutely no purpose since I've bought all the other high percent elements I need. So I guess I blow that money on my armor and strike PM.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2007-11-01 16:37 ]</font>

FOnewearl-Lina
Nov 1, 2007, 07:07 PM
On 2007-11-01 16:17, HFlowen wrote:
All kubara melee weapons, from a sabic to a svaltus sword carry a 10% damage reduction when using photon arts.
That'll be removed in a future update, Kubara weapons no longer have a -% PA reduction in JP version.

Gen2000
Nov 1, 2007, 07:16 PM
That's good to hear, never understood why it was put in the first place.

HFlowen
Nov 1, 2007, 07:30 PM
On 2007-11-01 17:16, Gen2000 wrote:
That's good to hear, never understood why it was put in the first place.

Same.

l_Will_l
Nov 1, 2007, 07:39 PM
it was put there to lower how much damage the weps do until aoi is brought into place and we can achieve higher lvls and get even stronger. pretty much they were trying to make as much of the weps weaker for when we get an expansion. it makes sence to me

Dragwind
Nov 1, 2007, 08:00 PM
IMO I would hold on to your cash. I just don't find most Kubara striking weapons to be that useful, especially with PP regen in AoI. However I do like the Kubara guns for their PP.

mizukage
Nov 1, 2007, 08:58 PM
On 2007-11-01 15:58, Criss wrote:
Kubara has a really bad uncertainty complex.

Kubara:
An underground and illegal equipment manufacturer that produces superior products. Allegedly.

Actually, I never knew about this.

Kion
Nov 2, 2007, 12:27 AM
Kubara refers to any illegal manufacter, so he maker is generally unknown. There's no one way to look at kubara except that each one comes with a "depends on how you use it" sticker.

mizukage
Nov 2, 2007, 01:59 AM
On 2007-11-01 22:27, Kion wrote:
Kubara refers to any illegal manufacter, so he maker is generally unknown. There's no one way to look at kubara except that each one comes with a "depends on how you use it" sticker.

From now on, my favorite makers' list would be:

Yohmei>Tenora>GRM>Kubara http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Remedy
Nov 2, 2007, 02:02 AM
Kubara > Yohmei > your inferiour producers

Kubara has the Psycho Wand under their repitoire, so they win by default. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

SolomonGrundy
Nov 2, 2007, 02:19 AM
Tenora: twin handguns (sub 7*) grenade launchers, xbows, shotguns, axe
GRM: fists , spears (sub 7*), twin swords, saber, most guns, rifles, twin handguns
Yohemi: daggers, twin daggers, claws, twin claws
Kubara: mechguns, bows

AoI changes a lot. I think we'll be saying goodby to GRM swords, for one. Also think somoneone out to call GRM and ask why a gun company does not make shotguns.

TranceZiggy
Nov 2, 2007, 03:45 AM
BEEEAAAM VULCAAANIIICCCC !!!!!!