PDA

View Full Version : Mind Bending Question...Maybe???

Saligun
Nov 1, 2007, 06:46 PM
Simply put here it is...

You take your GH??? on a mission with you but you have a shop and want to be able to sell stuff,can you take your GH??? along and still have a open shop?

Can anyone one wrap their mind around this one and anwser it.

Mystil
Nov 1, 2007, 06:48 PM
lol Your PM does not dissappear when you take it with you on the field. Your shop is in your room along with your PM, while your PM is with you elsewhere.

Yea it makes no sense but hey.

Dj_SkyEpic
Game mechanic-wise:

Your partner machine will be with your during mission AND in your shop.
They are not the same entity and will not be removed from your room during battle time.

Story-wise:

I unno. Didn't pay attention too much about it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-11-01 18:45 ]</font>

Sylpheed
On 2007-11-01 16:46, Saligun wrote:
Simply put here it is...

You take your GH??? on a mission with you but you have a shop and want to be able to sell stuff,can you take your GH??? along and still have a open shop?

Can anyone one wrap their mind around this one and anwser it.

Welcome to PSU!

HFlowen
Nov 1, 2007, 06:49 PM
Your PM can come with you on missions like any other NPC. Your shop is not affected by this.

Alrac
Nov 1, 2007, 08:10 PM
PM bend space time contumiune or dopplegangers. . and they look cute.

btw has anyone else notice that all pm have ear muff. Their head have the base pm inside of them, can some one plz tell me i'm not alone in this.

Zorafim
Nov 1, 2007, 08:13 PM
Sitting on your lance does more damage than actually stabbing with it, and you're still on this thing?

HyperShot-X-
Nov 1, 2007, 08:23 PM
it makes perfect sense to anyone who played thru the offline story mode where you encounter different Lou units sharing their data thru A.I. network among themselves, the partner machinery in your shop is just another copy of the real one fighting along with u on a mission. Nothing mind bending here, i thought this was a common knowledge on most of sci-fi themed sources. Ever heard 'Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex' anyone?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HyperShot-X- on 2007-11-01 18:29 ]</font>

razkal
Nov 1, 2007, 08:28 PM
and they have telepipes!!!!

mizukage
Nov 1, 2007, 08:33 PM
On 2007-11-01 16:46, Saligun wrote:

To put it simple, just think of your PM (partner machine) as Ru (Lou). Lou is a mass-produced humanoid machine and there are combat units, as well as helper units. Your partner machine is pretty much the same thing, except that it is NOT mass-produced. There is a non-combat unit that watches your shop 24/7, while the combat unit follows you to missions. And so, if you bring your PM to missions, your PM shop will still be open, there is nothing to worry about! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Zorafim
Nov 1, 2007, 08:44 PM
You're stating a hypothesis as a fact. I'd be careful about that.

CherryLunar
Nov 1, 2007, 08:58 PM
On 2007-11-01 18:28, razkal wrote:
and they have telepipes!!!!

Color plz

Konstanse_Xx
Nov 1, 2007, 09:04 PM
I'm sure Hal has the same 'muffs' over her ears as well.

Konstanse_Xx
Nov 1, 2007, 09:08 PM
I'm sure Hal has the same 'muffs' over her ears as well.

Zoamel_Gustav
Nov 1, 2007, 10:15 PM
No explanation is given, but the possible reasons are quite open ended. People can draw their own conclusions.

The confinement system and universe transporters show that alternate universes exist.
Vision phones, Bruce's dungeon and the Cup show that VR exists.
Lou, Magashi, and some npc cast dialogues show casts with identical body models exist.

Bending space time and dopplegangers are almost literally within canon. As well as teleportation, and hovering technology.

Note that the GH-420 does not wear cat ears in combat, yet does have them on in rooms. Also, the partner card system seems to treat all partner machinery as sharing the same guardian license. The partner card system treats all Lous the same way as well.