PDA

View Full Version : FKLDDD Round 8, Bot-bot versus Envy (Sord to the rescue once

Sgt_Shligger
Nov 1, 2007, 09:10 PM
The tourney bracket as of now. Brit will be helping me update it (since I'm a tad lazy.) To see an updated version of the chart that crosses out losers and moves up the winners, please click the link. Thank BlackHat for this spoiler-friendly suggestion.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e364/sgtshligger/tourneybracket.jpg
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j81/loveable335/BracketRound3.png

Round 1, Ka-bob versus Blackhat.

Shliggy steps into the arena. It's a modern age replica of the Roman Coliseum. Stone is replaced with steal, dirt is replaced with glass. People of all races, nationalities, and origins cheer in their seats awaiting the match.

The middle of the arena opens up revealing a small, white balloon-looking creature sporting sunglasses and sky-blue hair. It pulls out a Wii-mote which promptly transforms into a microphone.
"Greetings fellow FKLers! I'm your host, Sgt. Shliggy, and will be the announcer for all upcoming matches. If you'll look towards the West side of the arena. . . " By command, a door on the west side of the arena opens. A figure clad in black steps out in shadows. Red eyes flare through his dark, smoky aura. His long fangs and claws glint in the light. His shadow seems to be out of sync with his motions.
"And our first combatant, BlackHat! Oddly lacking a black hat! And now if you'll look to the East side of the field. . . "

Another door slides open revealing the second contender. Seven feet tall and stocky, green in skin color and muscles everywhere. A pair of large tusks protrude from the orc's face. He's wearing a black business suit, a top hat, and a monacle. A small saucer with an even smaller glass of tea sits in his left hand.
"Ka-bob, the orc! Such nice dapper for his race! And now for the match to begin." The glass floor begins to glow. From the combatants' view, the audience disappears into a white fog. From the audience's view, the combatants are still visible. It' like looking into a gigantic crystal ball. An ultra bright flash of light from the floor blinds the spectators as well as the fighters for a moment. The arena has taken the form of a large open grassland. A single, oversized tree towers in what appears to be a center. A river crosses next to it in both directions.

"This is a different kind of match then you've all seen in the past my friends! Here's the idea. . . You can not see the audience but, trust me, they can see you through the fog. This arena is much larger, about four miles in width and five miles in length. Don't question how, it just is. If you go past the arena's boundaries, signified by the metal spiral of a notebook, you lose. It's a long ways down at the edge. . . If you pass the stratosphere during flight, you lose. Basically, don't 'fall off the page.' If your opponent can not fight back, you win. You may summon whatever need though remember your limits. To use a summon, merely say it's form. Object, ability, or creature. Also remember to use the arena to your advantage. With those words, get ready. . . Set. . . Draw!"

Ka-bob observes his surroundings and takes a sip of his tee. His English accent is sullied by his large tusks, so he speaks with a lisp. "Jolly good day Blackhat! Luck to you boy!"
The vampire sways in the field, he's like a soar thumb with his black aura. He's a good half mile away but his dark, raspy rattles in the wind. "Illic ero nusquam left vestrum secundum im perfectus."
Ka-bob raises an eyebrow to his foe. "Erhem, my Latin's a tad rusty, chap. . . Was that "there will be nothing left of you after I'm finished" or am I mistaken?"

Blackhat rushes towards the great tree. It stands about two hundred feet in the air, casting a giant shadow upon the plane. Him and his shadow split apart in the shade.
"So you'll be like that, aye boy?" Ka-bob begins to walk towards the tree but almost trips. He stumbles and turns to his right spotting "-A shadow?" As he says this, it swats at him but he barely moves. He chuckles at the figure as it puts more and more force into it's attacks in attempt to harm the orc.
Shliggy's voice rings through the audience. "Looks like that shadow is having a hard time out there! A poor choice on Blackhat's part."
The shadow finally lands a blow upon Ka-bob's left arm, nearly knocking the tea out out of his hand.
"Have at you good sir! I'll show you!" Ka-bob's right hand taps his monacle unleashing a fine, red laser beam upon the shadow causing it to explode in a burst of shade which quickly gives way to light once again.
Blackhat's voice rattles in the shadows. "Bullshit! It's frickin' shadow!"
Shligger interupts. "Sorry Blackhat but light beats dark- Though a common flashlight would've sufficed, a laser is a bit much though."

Ka-bob laughs in his triumph. "Is that the best you got boy? A tiny shad-" In the middle of his sentence, Ka-bob had strolled into the shade. Blackhat's fangs are sunk into Ka-bob's right arm. He lets out a bellowing yell and throws his tea into the Vampire's face. Blackhat shrieks and jumps back.

"HOW DARE YOU SPILL MY TEA!" Blackhat opens his flaring left red eye. The entire right side of his face is burned, including the formerly red eye. Darkness quickly swirls over his face, reigniting his right eye.
"You spilled it yourself." Blackhat mocks. Ka-bob responds with another bellowing yell and charges Blackhat. The vampire smirks and calls out. "Object!"

He swings his hand through the air unleashing a deep blue plastic mat. Ka-bob slips on the Slip and Slide, sliding out of control. Blackhat quickly follows down.

AH! I'll be off the arena if this keeps up, I have to- That's it! Ka-bob grabs the edge of the Slip and Slide with both hands and tugs, flipping himself under the plastic mat and halting his movement. Blackhat is quickly entangled in the mat and flipped into the mud.
"Ability!" The orc's tusks begin to pulse with electric chains. "THUNDER FANG." He bites a segment of the mat, sending a powerful electric shock to Blackhat, who is still tangled within it's plastic grip. "ITEM!" Ka-bob now stands with a large device resembling a leaf blower but with a clear tube and aerosol can poking out. It's a modified potato cannon.
"So, boy, anything left to say?"

Blackhat chuckles as he stands once more, unharmed by the shock. "You think I'm done? I'm just gett-" A loud "POUHNK" sound echoes from the potato cannon. Blackhat uses his claws to slash through the incoming projectile but his eyes quickly well of with tears.
"Wh-what did you *sob* shoot *sob*?" The vampire looks to the ground looking at shreds of a garlic bulb. He looks at his claws which are now sizzling from the encounter. "How dare yo-"

*POUHNK*

Another bulb of garlic is fired, this time into Blackhat's mouth and down his throat. The vampire begins to desperately claw at his throat in attempt to dislodge the bulb. A gurgling noise comes from his mouth as his attempts become weaker and weaker. Steam pours out of his mouth as he falls over. The darkness disperses around him as his eyes fade to black.

"A nice play on Ka-bob's part, using such a fine weakness to his advantage! Such sophistication! Needless to say, Ka-bob is the winner!"

Ka-bob now holds a new saucer of tea and sips it. "Right o'!"

WINNER: KA-BOB!

And that's the first match. The next few matches shouldn't be as long since I had to take the time to describe the rules and the arena.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shligger on 2007-11-03 18:46 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shligger on 2007-11-03 18:52 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shligger on 2007-11-04 18:56 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shligger on 2007-11-04 19:16 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shligger on 2007-11-04 19:40 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shligger on 2007-11-08 21:02 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shligger on 2007-11-14 17:40 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: sgt.wiggles on 2007-12-1 01:40 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2007-12-02 21:37 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shligger on 2007-12-05 19:56 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shligger on 2008-01-10 20:44 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shligger on 2008-01-16 19:00 ]</font>

Sord
Nov 1, 2007, 09:17 PM
death by garlic, that's a deathmatch first. it should be intresting to see what you do with the members abilties.

DizzyDi
Nov 1, 2007, 09:18 PM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

BlackHat
Nov 1, 2007, 10:14 PM
You never used one of my abilities ._.

Being killed by Dizzy in the first match, how unexpected.

Sgt_Shligger
Nov 1, 2007, 11:18 PM
You only gave me "Ability" once ._.

I gave you "item" though. It was either Slip and Slide or an ice slick. I picked the funnier one http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Meyfei
Nov 2, 2007, 01:17 AM
hel to the yeah XD

BlackHat
Nov 2, 2007, 02:25 PM
On 2007-11-01 21:18, Sgt_Shligger wrote:
You only gave me "Ability" once ._.

I gave you "item" though. It was either Slip and Slide or an ice slick. I picked the funnier one http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Actually I didn't give you "ability" at all >.>

I gave you "power" twice.

Sord
Nov 2, 2007, 02:27 PM
On 2007-11-01 20:14, BlackHat wrote:
You never used one of my abilities ._.

On 2007-11-02 12:25, BlackHat wrote:
Actually I didn't give you "ability" at all >.>

Sgt_Shligger
Nov 2, 2007, 03:27 PM
You just talked yourself into a circle there bro ;(

The random method used to decide the winner and loser of the fight was in Ka-bob's favor ;(

DizzyDi
Nov 2, 2007, 03:30 PM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Out_Kast
Nov 2, 2007, 03:32 PM
It wasn't another Smash Bros. punch up, was it?

Airalean
Nov 2, 2007, 03:33 PM
On 2007-11-01 19:17, Sord wrote:
death by garlic

Good Times.

Sgt_Shligger
Nov 2, 2007, 03:50 PM
On 2007-11-02 13:32, Out_Kast wrote:

I hope you read it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Sord
Nov 2, 2007, 04:46 PM
On 2007-11-02 13:50, Sgt_Shligger wrote:

On 2007-11-02 13:32, Out_Kast wrote:

I hope you read it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I think he meant asigning characters a person in smash bros and setting them to PC, and whoever wins in SB wins in the tourney. We've done that kind of thing in the past.

Sgt_Shligger
Nov 2, 2007, 04:52 PM
I choose not to reveal it, mostly so Out-Cast doesn't get disappointed.

Out_Kast
Nov 2, 2007, 05:17 PM
Yeah. Last time, to determine who won the battles, didn't you set two CPU characters on Melee to fight eachother, and the winner... won?

Edit: Yeah, I did read it. It was great http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Out_Kast on 2007-11-02 15:18 ]</font>

BlackHat
Nov 2, 2007, 06:28 PM
On 2007-11-02 13:27, Sgt_Shligger wrote:
You just talked yourself into a circle there bro ;(

Hence the ">.>" at the end.

Sgt_Shligger
Nov 3, 2007, 01:21 AM
I'm postponing the match between Hayaskuda and Brit.

I will go to the next match instead and wait upon an answer from a certain someone ;o

Sord
Nov 3, 2007, 02:01 AM
for conveniancy's sake, think you could edit the bracket into you OP?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 3, 2007, 10:17 AM
What are the thrice the normal amount of D's for? (just bought a cadillac?)

Where did the mud come from? Metal/glass floor(?) with spiral notebook edging.

I'm only asking to figure out if I'm crazy and didn't read that well or possibly to improve Shiggles writing; everybody wants to be a better writer who writes good, yaddaddamean?

Sgt_Shligger
Nov 3, 2007, 08:26 PM
DDD = Draw Duel Deathmatch, no Caddy.

The mud was from the Slip and Slide. The ground was grass afterall, it got wet. A spiral notebook binding marks the edge of the arena, off of that is a pit. Yes, the spiral is in the grass, it's not supposed to make sense ;o

@Sord: Do you mean put the bracket in the top of this thread of modify said bracket?

Sgt_Shligger
Nov 3, 2007, 08:48 PM
Round 2

Shliggy looks down a small letter, delivered via arrow. He unravels it and reads it's contents. "Due to the wishes of the crazy half of Hayaskuda, we will be forfeiting the match. Well folks, that means Brittany is the winner!"

WINNER: BRITTANY!

Sgt_Shligger
Nov 3, 2007, 08:52 PM
*DOUBLE POST LAG HEL YEH*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shligger on 2007-11-03 19:02 ]</font>

Tact
Nov 3, 2007, 08:58 PM
Ooh, she wins twice. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tact on 2007-11-03 18:58 ]</font>

Tact
Nov 3, 2007, 09:03 PM
I just hope I avenge Sord's loss against DLShadow.

Sgt_Shligger
Nov 3, 2007, 09:03 PM
You know it Tact http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I'm going to be writing the next match soon I hope.

BlackHat
Nov 3, 2007, 10:08 PM
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j81/loveable335/Bracket2.png

That ruined the Brittanyy and Hayaskuda match http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

It is in the beginning of the thread, afterall.

Sgt_Shligger
Nov 3, 2007, 10:20 PM
It was intended to. . . Though you make a fine point Blackhat! I will, for the sake of the readers, make the bracket a link to avoid spoiling it for the plebians.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 3, 2007, 10:59 PM
Thread now stinky I mean sticky. Dress accordingly. Poncho time.

Sord
Nov 3, 2007, 11:06 PM
wondering where the hell this went

Meyfei
Nov 4, 2007, 12:35 AM
XD EPIC BATTLE!!!!!!! WHO WILL WIN WHO WILL WIN!!!!!!!! STAY TUNED FOLKS THE NEXT MATCH WILL BE AROUND THE CORNER!!! BE READY, FOR ANYTHING!!!!

Almighty_Envy
Nov 4, 2007, 05:53 PM
On 2007-11-01 19:10, Sgt_Shligger wrote:
WINNER: KA-BOB!

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

I wanted to face you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

Me versus Bot-Bot http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Sgt_Shligger
Nov 4, 2007, 09:53 PM
Round 3, Sord versus BomberBoy

The arena has changed back it's glass state once again. The two combatants step into the arena. A look to the East door reveals a woman clad in a purple dress with long blue hair streaked with red. Probably in her late teens, pale in skin color. Aside from a red ring around her green eyes, she seems like an average human. Shliggy scratches his as he reads the notecard.
"We have. . . BomberBoy? Yes, BomberBoy folks! She seems rather plain, let's find out what she can do!"

The croud turns to the West door and looks at the second contender. His attire consists of a black business suit, a blood red shirt underneath, and a black kilt. He appears to be in his early 20's, white and sports a black eye patch and short, black hair.
"And here's Sord, our resident psychopath! Luck to both competitors and, please, don't forget the rules."

Fog pours out, this time masking the bright flash of light to all but the competitors. The battle field is the same as before. A large, open grassland. The same creak flows across the entire expanse and the same twenty story tree towers in the center, casting the same massive shadow as it did before.
"Same arena as last time, nothing different guys. You two ready? Set? Draw!" Shliggy's Wii-mote hs taken the form of a pistol and is fired into the air.

BomberBoy holds a glowing torch and a glowing stone, indicating an enchantment upon both objects. At her side is an apparent bum, whom she refers to as Jorge, who doesn't seem to be doing anything. At Sord's side is a cybernetic Ganondorf, equipped with his sword.
BomberBoy throws her items above Jorge. "Ability! Fusion!" And upon this command, the torch, stone, and Jorge fuse together in a dull flash of light to form- "Mysterious Flaming Stone Man baby!"

Sord sighs and looks over to Ganondorf. "This must be a joke. Cut him in two." Ganondorf nods and charges the Mysterious Flaming Stone Man. He's incredibly fast for his size, as is apparent to BomberBoy.
"Jorge, stop him!" The mysterious flaming stone man, Jorge, makes no action. Sord begins to laugh for a short second as the blade cruises into Jorge, but is soon cut off. The blade, along with Ganondorf, shake from contact with the stone man. Ganondorf takes another swing only to be left shaken once again. The stone man, now agitated, throws a lazy, drunken back fist, propelling the cybernetic Ganondorf into the river.

"This really is a joke. . . " Bright lines wire around Sord's arm, creating cracks and trenches within it. As the lines fade away, the arm is now an orange metal and the hand replaced with a large, grey cannon, Samus's to be exact. He fires a sharp spear of ice into Jorge. It shatters upon impact. Sord mumbles as the arm goes to a standard human shape, but it has a blue arrow running down it. He moves his arm in the rivers direction noting how the water syncs with his own motions. He opens his palm and drags a torrent of water from the river into Jorge. Steam and mist envelope the bum but soon disperse revealing him to be stone and on fire.

Sord looks up into the sky. "Ok, what the Hell? Shouldn't he crack from the dramatic change in temperature? Shouldn't the flame be out?"
BomberBoy giggles at the complaint. "He's a Mysterious Flaming Stone Man!"
Sord glares. "That didn't answer my question. Is this a legitimate summon?"
Shliggy explains. "Yes it is Sord. The keyword is "mysterious." The reason you can't use crack him or dowse his flame is a-"
"-Mystery, right?" Sord finishes.
"Precisely." Shlig replies.

Sord puts his hand to his chin. "So conventional attacks and logical physics don't apply because. . . Because I don't know, because it's a mystery." Ganondorf takes another swing at the man but is knocked away once again. Sord holds up his middle and forefingers and curls them in and out. "Oh, right, it's a "mystery." I just need to solve it. Ability! Creature." A man wearing a tan trenchcoat, brown pants, and a cap. He appears to have walked out of nowhere and is now scanning Jorge.

Sord calls over. "So what's the verdict Holmes?"
Holmes looks over to Sord and then back to the man. "Upon examination, the flame, dubbed "magical," isn't a flame at all. It's not a flame, it just mimics one. To be fair, it can make fire but the "flames" surrounding him are nothing more then a visual. The stone aspect of Jorge is also magical. Therefor it has all the advantages of stone but none of the "logical" weaknesses. A despell or common enchanted object should permeate it."
Sord shrugs. "Huh, thanks Holmes."
Holmes lights his pipe. "Elementary Watso- Er, Sord."
BomberBoy appears confused. "B-but! How can he? That's not fair!"
Holmes blows a puff of smoke. "On the contrary, it could be considered unfair for you yourself to use such a vaguely defined character."
Shliggy chimes in. "Sorry Holmes but the rules actually encourage vagueness. Lack of definition allows more possibilities."
The detective shrugs and pulls the pipe from his mouth. "It makes enough sense."
Shliggy calls out once again. "Well, looks like we have a winner!"
BomberyBoy stomps her foot on the ground. "What?! I still have two summons left!"
Shliggy sighs. "Sorry, you used all three in that "fusion" you pulled earlier. One summon for each component in the fusion."
She stomps her foot once more. "Darn it!"
Sord chuckles at the affair while Shliggy announces again. "BomberBoy can no longer defend herself so therefor, by rules of the FKLDDD Tourney, Sord is the winner!"

WINNER: SORD!

Tact
Nov 4, 2007, 09:57 PM
Woohoo, I don't have to avenge Sord twice. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Airalean
Nov 4, 2007, 10:06 PM
Thats was fun to read http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Meyfei
Nov 4, 2007, 10:14 PM
Jorge is sad, he says, that custome that he wore got scratched, now he must pay for it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif .

Bomberboy: Nice tactics, yet... Jorge insisted i took it easy on you.
The next time we meet, be ready for anything.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Meyfei on 2007-11-04 19:22 ]</font>

VanHalen
Nov 4, 2007, 10:17 PM
That Sherlock Holmes part was pretty cool.

Oh look I face Ronin next.

DizzyDi
Nov 4, 2007, 10:20 PM
Brittany is going DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN.
No one can withstand the incredible might of Ka-bob the scholarly Ork.

Almighty_Envy
Nov 4, 2007, 10:26 PM
How exactly did Sord win?

Holmes only found out it was an illusion. Bomber and Sord should have fought eachother http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Almighty_Envy
Nov 4, 2007, 10:28 PM
also use the direct link for the new bracket Shlig

Sgt_Shligger
Nov 4, 2007, 10:30 PM
On 2007-11-04 19:26, Almighty_Envy wrote:
How exactly did Sord win?

Holmes only found out it was an illusion. Bomber and Sord should have fought eachother http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Well, Bomber had no defenses left and no powers. The only way they could continue fighting is if Sord had been reduced to no assets and summons. Holmes found it was an illusion and Sord had two summons left. It would've taken no time to kill him therefor Sord was made victor.

On 2007-11-04 19:28, Almighty_Envy wrote:
also use the direct link for the new bracket Shlig

I used a direct link and the original bracket. People can look at the old one and peer at the new one so the match is not spoiled.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shligger on 2007-11-04 19:32 ]</font>

Almighty_Envy
Nov 4, 2007, 10:34 PM
Share url - http://s78.photobucket.com/albums/j81/loveable335/?action=view&current=BracketRound3.png

Direct link - http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j81/loveable335/BracketRound3.png

Theres a difference http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

also I see what you mean on the Sord fight thing http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sgt_Shligger
Nov 4, 2007, 10:40 PM
Oh, didn't notice Envy. Thanks for pointing that out ;o

Sord
Nov 4, 2007, 11:02 PM
R got Holmed ;o

good literature FTW

Almighty_Envy
Nov 4, 2007, 11:23 PM
On 2007-11-04 19:40, Sgt_Shligger wrote:
Oh, didn't notice Envy. Thanks for pointing that out ;o

N;o problem;o

MaximusLight
Nov 5, 2007, 01:03 AM
What, I missed a chance to die again?!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sgt_Shligger
Nov 5, 2007, 01:05 AM
Your own fault http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Meyfei
Nov 5, 2007, 01:05 AM
aw man, one thing was wrong with bomberboy, she didnt speak engrish http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif -note to self dream of this fight and aply changes :3- night all, good luck sord, YOU are the chosen one!

Airalean
Nov 5, 2007, 05:24 PM
On 2007-11-04 19:20, DizzyDi wrote:
Brittany is going DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN.
No one can withstand the incredible might of Ka-bob the scholarly Ork.

Oh Lawd.

Almighty_Envy
Nov 5, 2007, 08:56 PM
I thing Brittany is going to win http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sord
Nov 5, 2007, 09:40 PM
I'd rot for Brit. As per the next match, Van or Ronin, toughy.

eh, Van's a Nazi, so GO RONIN!

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sgt_Shligger
Nov 5, 2007, 10:02 PM
I should be writing the next match tomarrow.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 5, 2007, 10:23 PM
On 2007-11-05 18:40, Sord wrote:
I'd rot for Brit.

eh, I'ma zombie, so GO RONIN!

I knew it!

Sord
Nov 5, 2007, 10:50 PM
well, Spike is my dad, KaFKa is my mom, Spike was a zombie, KaFKa chupa, so I guess I am part zombie ;/

also, brit helped me uncover this little condemning peice of evidence awhile back
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z121/feisord/proofvanisanazi.png

Almighty_Envy
Nov 6, 2007, 06:25 PM
Win picture is win

Almighty_Envy
Nov 8, 2007, 10:41 AM
Its been a few days and no matches Shliggy. ;o?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Almighty_Envy on 2007-11-08 07:41 ]</font>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 8, 2007, 08:04 PM
On 2007-11-08 07:41, Almighty_Envy wrote:
Its been a few days and no matches Shliggy. ;o?

You got Procrastinat'd

Sgt_Shligger
Nov 8, 2007, 08:17 PM
I know, I know http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I should be writing due to sibling motivation though.

VanHalen
Nov 8, 2007, 10:42 PM
On 2007-11-05 19:50, Sord wrote:
well, Spike is my dad, KaFKa is my mom, Spike was a zombie, KaFKa chupa, so I guess I am part zombie ;/

also, brit helped me uncover this little condemning peice of evidence awhile back
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z121/feisord/proofvanisanazi.png

Hax!

Sgt_Shligger
Nov 9, 2007, 12:02 AM
Round 4, Ronin versus Van

*AUTHOR'S NOTE* I revised the end since it was a tad abrupt.

The West door opens revealing the first fighter. He wears a black coat, a black beanie, ear flaps on the side, and is equip with a black, courier bag and a giant calligraphy brush.
“Ronin Cooper, our first contender. . . But what possibly can he do with a bag and a brush? We'll find out! And now, if you'll look to the East side of the arena--” The East door opens and a male, newman marches out, clad head to toe in a classic, WWII Nazi uniform. Oddly enough, his hair is down to his hips but black rather then blonde. “And it's Van, wearing his incriminating apparel but apparently not of Aryan decent!” The crowd roars as Shiggly calls out again. “And now folks. . . Ready. . . Set. . . Draw!” A a bright flash blinds all once more. When it wheres off, the same open grassland appears. River in the middle, giant tree in the center.

Van's erect posture fades as he grasps a Poke'dex. He points it towards his foe and reads the data. “Simple elemental magic, oral casting, some pocket dimension bag, and a giant calligraphy brush. . . Doesn't say what it does. Fair enough.”
Ronin starts to flick the brush in the air, creating a faint image that gains clarity with each stroke until it finally forms into a monstrous, orange dragon.
“Dragon, go!”

“Poke'ball, go!” The ball crashes into the ground unleashing a flaring red light that towers into the air. “Steelix, take him down!” The metallic serpent opens it's mouth and breathes fire at the dragon which quickly responds with it's own flamethrower. Van points and directs his Steelix from the sidelines as Ronin sneaks around. He draws grass as he moves to conceal himself. He pauses for a moment and sketches something and turns around, leaving the figure unattended.

Ronin gets behind Van who is absorbed in the battle that has degenerated into a physical brawl, each creature swinging limbs and trying to pin the other down. Ronin levels his brush and twists it in a narrow cone. “Barrage!”
Particles of light begin gathering at the brushes tip. Van doesn't even hear the chant and continues watching the match. “Fi--” Just before Ronin can fire, a vine of hair tears the brush from his hands and promptly shatters it.

Van turns around and speaks, his hair now forming tentacles above his head. A significantly lower voice is synced with his own. “You though it would be that easy to hurt us?” Van's hair forms a blade and slashes at Ronin who quickly dodges. When the second blade strikes, Ronin is tripped by a lock of hair and crashes into the dirt. The blade severs his head before he can grunt. “Such a fool! To think it would be so easy!”

Van begins laughing in his synced voice until he looks at Ronin's brush -- It literally pops into eraser shavings. He looks towards the body and head, which are now piles of eraser shavings. “Wait a minute -- Decoy?! “ The windy sound of an aerosol bottle goes off behind him. The hair attempts to strike it's attacker but is paralyzed. “Wh-what did you do?” An astonished Nazi yells at Ronin who is holding a can of hair spray. Van looks over to the river, it's only a stones throw away! If I can get there, this hair spray will wash out! He bolts.

As he dashes, he looks over to the Steelix and De Ragan. Both have fallen to the ground, unable to fight. He lets out a sigh and turns is head away, focusing on the water once more. He'd be able to save his Poke'mon later, more pressing matters are at hand.

Ronin swings his brush through the air. “Spark Buster!” A bolt of lightning zaps out of the brush into the water. Van immediately halts his stride and changes course. He now runs to the large tree fumbling with his belt. He pulls out a Poke'ball and throws it at Ronin who whips out his black, courier bag. Ronin closes the bag as the ball goes in. “
“Shit, forgot about that bag!” Van continues to run towards the tree as Ronin chants “Flame Buster!”, launching a fireball. It lands near his feet, causing a small explosion that knocks him into the ground. He rolls into the dirt, dazed from the blast, and now stares at the tree.

“Flame Blaster!” Van turns his head to Ronin just in time to witness a giant, red flame launch from the brush and collide with the ground below him. He's propelled into the air and collides into the giant tree. He slides down, back to the trunk. His uniform is tattered, blood trickles down his face and select parts of his body and clothing are charred. Dazed eyes trace the unharmed foe as he walks forward. Van puts his hand into his coat, clasping near his breast.

Ronin begins chanting and twirling his brush. “And to think you underestimated me >.>;;” Van's shaking arm pulls a Walther P38 from his coat. He squeezes the trigger and lands a shot in Ronin's chest, causing him to stumble back. Two more shots go off, one in his abdomen and the other in his left leg. He clasps his stomach and falls over. Van pushes himself up from the tree and begins walking towards Ronin who's currently on his side reaching for his brush. Another shot rips into Ronin's shoulder causing him to flip over on his backside.

Ronin looks up only to stare down the barrel of his foe's firearm. "No, you." Ronin coughs up a small spurt of blood and chuckles just before Van fires his final shot.

WINNER: VAN!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shligger on 2007-11-08 21:47 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shligger on 2007-11-08 21:52 ]</font>

Sord
Nov 9, 2007, 12:10 AM
nice match, though I can't say I like the sudden and abrupt ending out of no where (or rather an end that swings to the other side out of no where.) still though, I suppose it realistically fits.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2007-11-08 21:11 ]</font>

VanHalen
Nov 9, 2007, 12:17 AM
Now I have to face Sord. THIS MATCH WILL BE EPIC.

Weeaboolits
Nov 9, 2007, 12:27 AM
Oi, it looked like I was gonna' win, but I had a nagging feeling it would turn on me, and sure enough.

At least I got a decent showing though.

Almighty_Envy
Nov 9, 2007, 12:36 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

best match so far!

Excellent!!

Nazi v Sord . I cant wait

Sgt_Shligger
Nov 9, 2007, 12:47 AM
Edited the match a bit guys, slightly less abrupt ending.

Weeaboolits
Nov 9, 2007, 12:50 AM
Oi, I like this revision better. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Almighty_Envy
Nov 9, 2007, 01:35 AM
Even better now xD

Airalean
Nov 9, 2007, 04:24 PM
On 2007-11-08 17:17, Sgt_Shligger wrote:
I know, I know http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I should be writing due to sibling motivation though.

;o

Sgt_Shligger
Nov 14, 2007, 08:39 PM
Round 5, Tact versus DLShadow

The arena remains in it's grassland form. Doors materialize on opposing ends of the field. The tree is still in the center but the branches start at only twenty or so feet from the ground. “We're running low on time and funds so we've got to cut out the semi-dramatic-camera-flash-entry. Our first fighter will be entering through the West Door.” The afforementioned door opens and disappears as the combatant steps out. “She” appears to be a “catgirl” nurse, equipped with feline paws, claws, a tail and ears along with a nurse's dress, adorned with needles. “FKL's favorite, and currently only, cat hermaphrodite! Tact!”

The door on the East side opens and disappears as the second combatant enter. He wears a dark green robe, has short, lime green hair, and wears a dark green hat. “It's DLShad – Er, Suked! We all need a standard spellcaster, do we not? Well, regaurdless, get ready. . . Set. . . Draw!”

Suked holds up his staff and fires a bolt of ice at Tact, which is easily dodged. Tact dodges a few more bolts and eventually ends up behind the great tree. The cover it offers is more then adequate, it's about ten feet in diameter. The tree resembles a mushroom, the branches spread for roughly ninety feet. Suked fires a bolt of ice at the trunk. Barely a scratch. Tact remains hidden behind it.

He fires a plume of flames at the trunk but the only char it. His magic isn't powerful enough. “Curses.” As he walks, he sees Tact come around to the front of the tree. Before he can ready his staff, Tact climbs into the upper branches. “Damn cat!” Suked slows his pace and quiets his movements. He stares into the upper branches of the tree, listening and waiting for the feline. A russel. He whips his head to the left and sites a shadow.

*BANG*

“ARHG!” A lead ball tears into Suked's left arm. “BLASTED VERMIN!” Lightning coils around Suked's staff as he holds it above the wound. A bolt of electricity leaps into the wound, ripping the lead ball out, his face cringing every moment. Now agitated, he brushes his hand along the staff. “Arojam!” The staff begins lengthening, twisting, moving. It morphs into a lime, red-eyed snake, similar in appearance to it's master. A quick throw sends it into the tree's branches.

I have to take this dress to the cleaners again? I just have no luck with this. Tact continues dashing through the trees awaiting the mage's next attack. A clicking noise goes off. Sounded like.. A pin? Tact jumps upon reflex, avoiding a burst of green fluid that instantly dissolves the branches in it's path. Acid grenades? What kind of mage carries grenades? Tact jumps upwards, avoiding another burst of acid below. Another grenade flies up but doesn't reach the feline, he/she is now out of Suked's throwing range.

A smirk crosses Suked's lips. The snake is now in striking range, he can see through it's eyes. Slithering around a branch, past leaves. He sights the feline who has slowed down. Those needles may be a problem – But the arms and tail are still open. Arojam slithers closer. . . Closer. . . Tact stops. Perfect! The snake's vision blackens as it lunges.

Another shotgun blast breaks Suked's vision. His snake falls from the tree, bloodied, wounded and lifeless. “Enough is enough from you!” The mage pulls another grenade from his robe, this bright red instead of lime. Why did I not think of this before?! He chucks the device into the tree's branches and watches it explode upon impact. A firery explosion ignites nearby branches. The fire quickly leaps from branch to branch. Half the tree is burning in a minutes time. “You'll have to come down now!”

Damn, damn, damn! Tact bolts through the flaming branches, quickly running out of room. “How am I going to get down without getting blasted? I need a. . . Distraction! Summon creature! Oversized croud!” And upon command, a croud of massive proportions floods into the arena.
“What is this? Do you think these weak humans will stop me?” Suked pulls a dagger from his robe. His hand runs across it's blade enveloping it in crimson flame. He begins slashing his way through the now paniced croud. In the corner of his eye Suked spots Tact jumping from the tree.

The embers and burnt remains fall from the tree, falling upon the ocean of civilian. It doesn't take long for everyone, including Suked, to step away. The mage continues slashing and has made a clear area around himself. People now run away, making a nice path for him to walk through. “I'll find that creature, I just need to – OW! HEY, WATCH IT!” Someone bumps into Suked, nearly knocking him to the ground. He rubs his arm, it's covered in pin-pricks. “How the--?” Suked turns around and sites his feline adversary.

“Oh, I found this in your pocket. . . But it's not worth much, so you can have it back.” Tact flashes a friendly smile and tosses a group of pins.
Suked glances at the pins in confusion. “Pins? For what? Wai-- SHIT.” A handful of grenades go off under the mage's robe, enveloping him in green fire. A gust of wind clears the smoke. All that remains is a pile of ashes, bones, and now charred dagger.
“Can you roll a critical on a Slieght of Hand check? Apparently so!” Shliggy bellows to the now cheering croud.

WINNER: TACT!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shligger on 2007-11-14 17:45 ]</font>

Sord
Nov 14, 2007, 08:45 PM
I have been avenged >:O

Tact
Nov 14, 2007, 08:45 PM
But I'm not even playing D&D. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Woohoo, Sord, I have avenged thee!

DizzyDi
Nov 14, 2007, 09:05 PM
EPIC USAGES OF SLEIGHT OF HAND!

VanHalen
Nov 14, 2007, 09:17 PM
NICE MATCh ETHAN

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2007-11-14 18:18 ]</font>

Tact
Nov 14, 2007, 09:52 PM
Eh? You missed a letter, Van. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sgt_Shligger
Nov 14, 2007, 09:57 PM
To the next page.... AND BEYOND!

Tact
Nov 14, 2007, 09:58 PM
What was that supposed to be, a bump?

It's stickied. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sgt_Shligger
Nov 14, 2007, 10:00 PM
I'm on 25 posts per page so this is to halp meh out ;o

Tact
Nov 14, 2007, 10:05 PM
Hmm, I'm only using 20. Why do you want to get to the next page so badly? You don't want two battles on the same page?

Sgt_Shligger
Nov 14, 2007, 10:10 PM
I was thinking about the story being posted on post 75... So it'd be hard to find. Then I thought about it after I posted.

A: People usually use 15 posts per page.
B: I won't make a new match that soon http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif + http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Not discko that time http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

VanHalen
Nov 14, 2007, 10:30 PM
On 2007-11-14 18:52, Tact wrote:
Eh? You missed a letter, Van. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I meant to do that! [spoiler-box]Its the ace in the hole coverup.[/spoiler-box]

Weeaboolits
Nov 14, 2007, 10:56 PM
Add the rounds to the OP inside spoiler boxes, additionally, you can put the updated bracket up there in a box too.

BlackHat
Nov 15, 2007, 11:13 AM
He fires a plume of flames at the trunk but the only char it.

Needs fixing.

He fires a plume of flames at the trunk but they only char it.

He fires a plume of flames at the trunk but the fiery blast can only char it.

Out_Kast
Nov 15, 2007, 12:27 PM
*drum roll, fanfare and crowds cheering*
C-C-C-C-Congratulations! Another lucky winner! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sgt_Shligger
Nov 15, 2007, 05:00 PM
You know I'd edit the errors but. . . http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

At least you caught them ;o

Meyfei
Nov 15, 2007, 06:07 PM
On 2007-11-14 17:39, Sgt_Shligger wrote:
Well, regaurdless, get ready. . . Set. . . Draw!”

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif no U http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif [spoiler-box]i shouldnt be talking lol with my ammount of typu's[/spoiler-box]

Good match http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gifb

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Meyfei on 2007-11-15 15:08 ]</font>

MaximusLight
Nov 17, 2007, 01:33 PM
Man... I can't wait for the next match.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 17, 2007, 09:49 PM
Oh but you can, and will!

Meyfei
Nov 17, 2007, 11:11 PM
On 2007-11-17 18:49, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
Oh but you can, and will!

Thats what she said... [spoiler-box]befor leaveing me[/spoiler-box]

DLShAdOw
Nov 18, 2007, 02:57 PM
I lost http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif oh well that was a cool battle!

Bot-Bot
Nov 19, 2007, 04:56 PM
Not even gonna get to my match, eh?

I see where our friendship lies.

BlackHat
Nov 20, 2007, 05:08 PM
On 2007-11-15 14:00, Sgt_Shligger wrote:
You know I'd edit the errors but. . . http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

At least you caught them ;o

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Airalean
Nov 22, 2007, 06:25 AM
Hey, I'm on vacation. STORY NOT TOP PRIORITY but, with these recent reminders, I will start to work on it.

*EDIT* LOLWUT, why does Brit have HER account logged in and not mine? Explain.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Brittanyy on 2007-11-22 03:26 ]</font>

Out_Kast
Nov 22, 2007, 12:40 PM
Hax!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 22, 2007, 08:53 PM
On 2007-11-22 03:25, Brittanyy wrote:
Hey, I'm on vacation. STORY NOT TOP PRIORITY but, with these recent reminders, I will start to work on it.

*EDIT* LOLWUT, why does Brit have HER account logged in and not mine? Explain.

Don't touch my stuff -Brit
But I already did! - Da Shigglez

OMGee - Mooseman

Sgt_Shligger
Nov 27, 2007, 11:04 PM
I can say I will get this match done http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Just a little lazy as of late.

Sord
Dec 3, 2007, 12:30 AM
Kscott vs. Max Light

[21:48] Shlig: Hey
[21:48] Shlig: You should finish the tourney
[21:48] Shlig: because I'm feeling uninspired
[21:48] Sord: what what what
[21:48] Sord: i don't do your style though
[21:48] Sord: I suppose I could do a step in
[21:48] Sord: but I'm not finishing it
[21:48] Shlig: who the hell is up again

[22:11] Sord: well
[22:11] Sord: if you want
[22:11] Sord: you can send me just the stuff on ksscot and light
[22:11] Sord: and I can write that matchbut I won't do the whole thing for you
[22:17] Shlig: hmm, that works
[22:17] Sord: PM it then
[22:17] Shlig: feel free to use them special SUMMONS

So without further ado

The arena has become a frozen wasteland. Throughout the landscape ice juts form the surface, glimmering in the harsh bright sun. In places the ice spears to the sky, jagged and sharp. In others the ice takes on graceful frozen forms of loops and curves, and in still more places it is as if the water had been frozen in mid splash.

Two opponents stand several feet apart, an odd match to say the least. One is a robotic penguin, short, plump, and sporting a metallic sheen amongst his black and white casing, Kscott. In his beak he holds a red saber, the photon blade extending out to the side. The other is man dressed in white with a blue hooded vest, Max Light. His katana, the Anima Blade, is drawn out of his sheath and is at the ready.

Max begins the match, swinging his blade in the direction of Kscott. A wave of energy shoots out, straight for the penguin. Kscott waits, jumping to the side just before the energy wave arrives. The blast from the wave pushes Kscott forward, shooting out onto the ice. The red saber in the penguin’s beak extends horizontally to the side, an ominous amputational trip-wire.

Kscott quickly zips off to his left, then curves on a slope and heads straight for Max. The penguin is near him before Max can make another swing. The man jumps, barely being missed by the red saber that would be the end of his lower legs. On his fall he twists himself and sends another wave of energy at the penguin, but it misses.

Kscott zips off behind an iceberg, slipping about among the maze of frozen structures. The penguin is out of sight, and Max stands cautiously, looking around for the penguin. His sword is tense, his ears perked.

Then he hears it.

Squeak, squeak, squeak.

Max quickly turns to face… a rubber duck?!

“What the…” Not taking any chances, Max swings a shot at the poor innocent rubber ducky, obliterating it and its poor squeaker (rest well little yellow dude.) At the same moment kscott slides out from behind Max, headed straight for his legs. Suddenly, Max disappears, air left in his place.

Before Kscott can figure out what happened, Max reappears on top of him, having teleported. His feet are planted on the sliding robotic bird’s back like a surf board. Max quickly rams his sword down into the penguin, plunging it through the metallic creature and into the ice, sticking the penguin there. The sudden stop causes Max to fly off the penguin and skid on the ice, but it no longer matters. The penguin is stuck.

Max gets up and looks at the writhing metal construct. As he walks over to finish it off, the penguin lets loose a horrible screech, “SEVEEEEEEEEN!” Max covers his ears, the wail piercing his ear drums. Max quickly runs up and stomps firmly on the penguin to hold it in place, rips his sword out, then stabs it back down into the head. The screech is cut off and the penguin is dead as any robot can be, and a silence remains. Max stands there for a moment, deaf to his surroundings. After awhile he can here the wind, and realizing his ears have recovered, he sheaths his sword and sets off.

[22:17] Shlig: by the way, Max wins

----------------------------
Afterthought: If anyone see kscott before I do, please strangle him for making a penguin his character, a rubber duck as his teamate, and the number seven one of his weapons.

MaximusLight
Dec 3, 2007, 01:22 AM
lol
Now if only FKL tourneys got far enough in some times to have a second round.
(I wanted to see the reaction people would have to my summon just for kicks)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MaximusLight on 2007-12-02 22:23 ]</font>

VanHalen
Dec 3, 2007, 01:22 AM
Thats an awesome character right there http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

The number six is a better weapon.

Sord
Dec 3, 2007, 01:32 AM
On 2007-12-02 22:22, MaximusLight wrote:

lol
Now if only FKL tourneys got far enough in some times to have a second round.
(I wanted to see the reaction people would have to my summon just for kicks)

unlike shlig I don't like using everything in one match (except for perhaps loser sometimes.) It saves some stuff for later.

VanHalen
Dec 3, 2007, 01:34 AM
My summon is crazy ;o

Weeaboolits
Dec 3, 2007, 01:57 AM
On 2007-12-02 22:22, VanHalen wrote:
Thats an awesome character right there http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

The number six is a better weapon.I think nine would be even more powerful. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sord
Dec 3, 2007, 02:03 AM
On 2007-12-02 22:57, Ronin_Cooper wrote:

On 2007-12-02 22:22, VanHalen wrote:

The number six is a better weapon.I think nine would be even more powerful. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

turn your opponent into an idiot ;o

TalHex
Dec 3, 2007, 11:51 AM
perhaps i will join the next FKL tournament

Tact
Dec 3, 2007, 03:26 PM
Hmm. A rubber duck teammate. Good thing it got destroyed. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Out_Kast
Dec 3, 2007, 04:42 PM
Heh, nice job http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
Does that mean Shligg's given up, or is it just this one fight that he's handed to someone else?

Sgt_Shligger
Dec 3, 2007, 04:53 PM
I haven't given up. The match just left me. . . Uninspired as I stated earlier.

Out_Kast
Dec 3, 2007, 04:56 PM
Fair play.
Keep 'em coming. I've got a match to play yet! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sgt_Shligger
Dec 5, 2007, 10:55 PM
Round 7, Jesus versus Dekus

The crowd is still roaring from the last match, waking up a previously sleeping Shligger. “W-what happened?” A nearby audience member explains that he had allowed another member of FKL to conduct the last match. “And I slept through it? Eh, I better get to the next match then.” Shligger hops from his seat and speaks into his microphone. “Sorry about the delay, I was feeling---”

A loud, booming voice cuts Shligg off. “LIKE A LAZY SHLIGGER!”

Shligg's brow wrinkles. “---I was going for 'unmotivated.'” A quick glance into the arena reveals it to be covered in ice. “What the Hell? Where's my complex, confusing, overly elaborate viewing mechanism?” The same nearby member explains. “He changed it? Place is damn icey now but, you know what, that's all right. I'll leave it like this until the quarter finals.”

The arena is the same as it was during the previous match. Splashes, sculptures, and various formations of ice decorate the arena. Doors open upon the outer edges of the ice field. A man, stout in stature, steps from the West door. He wears a hooded, gray cloak. Blue gloves and a nondescript mask cover any skin that migh show on his body. In his hand he holds a bolt-action sniper rifle. “And here, on the West side, is Dekus! Does he even talk?”

The door on the East side opens but nothing steps out. The crowd begins mumbling for only a moment until they look into the sky. A beam of golden light has broken through the clouds onto the ice field. A long haired, plainly dressed figure stands on the ice with his hands clasped together. “On the East side, we have your Lord and Savior, Jesus--- MKII!”

Jesus looks across the field to sight his foe. They started on opposite sides of the arena, the actual one this time. The distance between them could be no more then120 yards. As he ponders, he notices the ice shifting under his feet. He jumps away just before it melts. Looking up reveaks the parted-cloud-light-ray was still there. “I have to watch that. . . “ A quick wave places the clouds together once more.

Dekus tosses his rifle to the side. The ice field is too thick. The farthest shot he could make would be fifteen yards away but why take the chance? His hand slips into his cloak and pulls out an civil-war era, single-action revolver. He quietly paces through the glacial structures with his revolver held forward. He picks up a faint tapping noise in the distance. He twists in it's direction and continues to listen. It's the sound of hooves. A galloping stallion? A raging bull? A brutish ox?

Dekus holds his revolver steady and waits for the creature to dash through the ice. A distorted “yee-haaaauw” echoes through the field as a donkey bolts around the corner and heads for Dekus. He jumps to the side, allowing the creature to pass. In it's attempt to turn around, it slips and falls on the ice, sliding into an ice formation. It begins kicking it's legs and screaming wildly only to be silenced by a revolver shot.
“Sandal Throw X!” Our Savior chucks both of his sandals at Dekus. The first one is a direct hit, landing in the center of his mask. The second sandal misses and quickly returns to it's thrower like a boomerang. Dekus remains unaffected and kicks the sandal away as soon as it falls from his face. He levels his revolver and points it towards Jesus. “Oh God!” Jesus flicks up his sandalless left foot. The sandal at Dekus' side flies into the air and bumps into the revolver, spoiling Dekus' aim. Jesus dashes around the corner, Dekus chasing him with gunfire. He tries a few sandal throws to slow the cloaked man down but fails. He trips and slides around a corner, causing Dekus to miss his sixth bullet and forcing him to reload. A scheme quickly comes into Jesus' mind. He cross his hands at the sky, parting the clouds and allowing brilliant light to shine down on the arena. Another pistols shot rings through the air, alerting Jesus his foe has reloaded. He continues dashing away in the field, his movements becoming more and more agile with eachs passing moment.

Dekus notices he's having trouble with his footing. As he rounds a corner, he slips but recovers. He looks down at the ice and notices it's melting. The sunlight is melting the ice. Was his foe trying to trip him? He's answered with another sandal throw, this one knocking the revolver from his hand. It falls to the ground creating a small split in the ice. An aura of neverousness surrounds Dekus. He snatches the revolver from the ground and fires a shot, causing Jesus to run away once again.
“Sandal Throw X! I sense a fall from grace!” The sandals land right underneath Dekus' feet, causing him to slip and fall, hard. His body crashes into an ice sculpture. He looks up noticing the structure is wobbling from the impact. The entire structure is laced with cracks and crevices now. It balances on a base disproportionately thinner then it's top. “Timber!” Jesus tosses his second sandal into the sculpture. The icey sculpture tips away from Dekus and crashes through the partially melted, thin ice. Dekus falls into the freezing water. The light narrows onto Jesus, who is walking across the watery field with his hands clasped.

WINNDER: JESUS MKII!

Scrub
Dec 5, 2007, 10:59 PM
DAMN YOU CHRISTIANITY

Sgt_Shligger
Dec 5, 2007, 11:49 PM
Posting to make a tie with your friend codes topic.

Sord
Dec 6, 2007, 12:10 AM
On 2007-12-05 19:59, Scrub wrote:
DAMN YOU CHRISTIANITY

don't worry, Judas has to carry out your vengence at some point

Out_Kast
Dec 6, 2007, 12:14 PM
Phwoot, go Jesus!
By the way, it was supposed to be MKIII! MKII was my character from the FKL Arena, but hey, it doesn't matter http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Bot-Bot
Dec 10, 2007, 10:36 PM
Come on Shligger, my match is next and I am excited to finally get past the first round this time.

Sord
Dec 17, 2007, 08:19 PM
12 days now shligger

Sgt_Shligger
Dec 18, 2007, 01:04 AM
Prepare for a Merry Christmas present!

astuarlen
Dec 19, 2007, 08:17 PM
DAMN YOU CHRISTIANITY

I feel you, Scrub.
I say we start a war on Christmas to get back at the jerks.

DizzyDi
Dec 21, 2007, 08:39 PM
Bump

TalHex
Dec 21, 2007, 09:08 PM
On 2007-12-19 17:17, astuarlen wrote:

DAMN YOU CHRISTIANITY

I feel you, Scrub.
I say we start a war on Christmas to get back at the jerks.

can it wait until after christmas i'm getting some good stuff this year (i hope santa isn't pissed at me for spacing several thousand federation soldiers when i 'acquired' that plate armor...)

DizzyDi
Dec 26, 2007, 12:59 PM
Bump.

Airalean
Dec 26, 2007, 02:59 PM
bump the sticky

Sord
Dec 26, 2007, 04:08 PM
On 2007-12-17 22:04, Sgt_Shligger wrote:
Prepare for a Merry Christmas present!

what fucking chirstmas present?
you didn't deliver.
Santa's gonna kick your ass now.

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z121/feisord/SantaTheBarbarian.jpg

Out_Kast
Dec 27, 2007, 06:29 PM
It doesn't quite work without the typical Santa Hat. Still, he looks like he could easily ruin Christmas...

Sord
Dec 28, 2007, 02:46 AM
only other santa barbarian I can find, not a good one http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z121/feisord/santabarbarian.jpg

Out_Kast
Dec 28, 2007, 11:23 AM
He's got seriously impressive abs.
Good Santa.

Sord
Dec 28, 2007, 11:59 PM
he looks like a Kahn Santa ;(

TalHex
Dec 30, 2007, 05:32 PM
well this topic has gone to hell in a hell but then again did we really expect differently?

Sord
Jan 2, 2008, 07:13 PM
well Shlig, are you ever gonna finish this damn thing, or should I just write a damn match or what? Seriously, this is way to long again.

Sgt_Shligger
Jan 2, 2008, 08:05 PM
Sord, go for it. I give full persmission ;o

Sord
Jan 10, 2008, 10:11 PM
Round 8
Bot-bot vs. Envy

The area has changed to that of a ruined city. Collapsed and eroded buildings line the empty roads. Rusty girders bend jagged from buildings that have been torn asunder. The scent of charred debris is in the air, as if the city had been bombed and never stopped burning.

A large humanoid robot wonders through the city, scanning for nearby life forms. It towers at three times the height of an ordinary man. Suddenly a slight movement is picked up, and the Bot-bot immediately focuses in on the area. A high pile of rubble stands there, a few bits tumbling down. Bot-bot, seeing no life, begins to turn away.

Suddenly a human warrior clad in a grey cloak with hair and eyes as white as clouds phases out of the ruins, charging Bot-bot. The android is quick to notice, and within a few brief milliseconds identifies the warrior as Envy.

Bot-bot raises his foot to kick the man, but Envy quickly disappears and reappears on the other side of Bot-bot. A sword of energy instantly forms in Envy’s hands, and he slashes at Bot-bot’s legs, phasing his sword halfway through the strike. The result is the sword is in Bot-bot’s lower leg and fries the circuits it touches.

It’s not enough though, and Bot-bot lands a kick this time, knocking Envy back towards a wall and leaving the sword to dissipate. Envy phases through the wall just in time, but tumbles and rolls for several feet upon hitting the ground. Standing up, he finds he’s in a ruined skyscraper.

The building suddenly rumbles as Bot-bot bursts through a wall. He’s transformed into a slower but more powerful form. Most of his weight has shifted to his arms and shoulders, which he now leans down on like a gorilla to walk.

Envy moves just in time to dodge some of the bits of wall, but Bot-bot rips a nearby beam from the floor and hurls it at Envy. Envy teleports away, narrowly being missed again. Once more he reappears by Bot-bot’s legs and strikes again. The result is no different from before, and Envy once again goes flying. This time the wall is to close to his back, and he doesn’t have time to think of phasing.

He hears a sickening crack as his rib cage breaks on impact. He lies on the floor, wheezing. There’s a good chance one of his ribs has pierced his lungs. He looks up to see Bot-bot staring down on him, in humanoid form again. Narrow beams of red light shoot out from Bot-bot’s eyes (EX: `-`). They hit Envy at his legs, essentially burning them off. Envy screams, just before having the same done to his arms. The pain is unbearable, but it doesn’t last much longer.

Bot-bot raises his foot and slams it down on the screaming remains of Envy. Blood splashes out a bit to both sides as a sickening splat is heard. Bot-bot raises his foot and scrapes the gunk off on a nearby piece of rubble. His HUD display shows up in his vision.

[Insect eliminated]
[Return to Pest Control Headquarters]

Bot-bot disables his HUD, and sets off to clock out of his part-time job.

WINNER: BOT-BOT

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2008-01-11 00:08 ]</font>

TalHex
Jan 10, 2008, 10:26 PM
damn... not a fun way to die thats for sure...

Out_Kast
Jan 12, 2008, 08:21 AM
This ain't looking good for Jesus!

Bot-Bot
Jan 13, 2008, 11:31 AM
Objective Complete.

Sord
Jan 14, 2008, 07:04 AM
oh, something to add here. Now Shligger wants to write again. I had asked if I could just take it over, and he had agreed. He reads the lastest entry and decides he still wants to write. Fickle Shligger, now it's looking like we might alternate or something. Just remember, unless he hands this next match over soon, don't blame me if it's another month for a match to come out.

Sgt_Shligger
Jan 16, 2008, 08:18 PM
Change of plans. Sord writes the next match (or two).

Sord
Jan 16, 2008, 08:26 PM
my god you're a fickle shligger. Alright, I'm writing the rest except my own match and the final. Expect a new thread so I can control the title updates. FKLDDD Quarter-Finals [insert name] vs. [insert name] should be the title. PSU is incredibly slow right now (and by that I mean nearly all my partner cards show not connected and the ones that are, are AFK.) So I might actually get a match up tonight.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2008-01-16 17:51 ]</font>