PDA

View Full Version : To those who participated in the Famitsu cup....

Orin654
Nov 1, 2007, 11:30 PM
Were the drop rates on the Guardian Colony Better than Neudaiz. Compared to Parum, Neudaiz was a harsh mistress. I really wanted that bow >_<. I guess I cant complain, I did find 2 nice items. I really hope the LL mission is a bit nicer.

Remedy
Nov 1, 2007, 11:32 PM
To further expand upon the OP's question: How easy will it be to score two Gaozoran Rods and the requisite biomaterials to synth them? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

-Xios-
Nov 1, 2007, 11:37 PM
How easy is it for me to stealz a Crea Double!?

-Tidus_415-
Nov 1, 2007, 11:40 PM
Tell me about the Gizaha-Zashi's

Lyrise
Nov 2, 2007, 12:16 AM
Gizahas, Crimsons, all common as hell. Gaozoran Rod, not so easy, also because you need 7 rods. The doubles... are the same as usual, but they should pop out a bit more because you'll all be doing this mission. Everything else is the same as usual, I guess. GColony isn't much for finding rares outside the Crimson and the Gizahazashi.

gryphonvii
Nov 2, 2007, 12:26 AM
damn, waht about rucars though

ChaosAngel92
Nov 2, 2007, 01:26 AM
and hyper vipers?

Gilliam
Nov 2, 2007, 01:29 AM
Also, what are the drops for the final boxes in the ex mission?

ChaosAngel92
Nov 2, 2007, 01:41 AM
and hyper vipers?!

Umberger
Nov 2, 2007, 01:44 AM
On 2007-11-01 23:29, Gilliam wrote:
Also, what are the drops for the final boxes in the ex mission?

Muktrand
Ank Picor
Heavy Twins
Buccaneer
Drumline
Majimra
Hard / Stamina
Hard / HP Restore
[B] Mugunruk
[B] Ank Dedda
[B] 2-Headed Ragnus
[B] Muzzlefever
[B] Uransara
[B] Viper

Nyreal
Nov 2, 2007, 01:48 AM
Here's another question: how is the EXP when compared to, say, Neudaiz?

ChaosAngel92
Nov 2, 2007, 02:07 AM
AND HYPER VIPERS?!?

Lyrise
Nov 2, 2007, 02:41 AM
You can find hyper vipers, but they take about the same amount of effort as any other rare, maybe more, due to the rather limited number of vitaces. (Not that it matters, here on the JP servers, people actually liquidated their hypervipers, solely for the fact that the Tenora Guns outclass them in every way possible but PP). Also IIRC, there's maybe 2 Carriguines in the entire map, depending on monster layout. In short, you won't be finding too many at all.

Generally speaking, exp is about on par with Neudaiz though. The monsters yield more exp, but there are less. Of course, if you don't cancel the mission, the MP and meseta reward is rather tasty.

mvffin
Nov 2, 2007, 02:45 AM
On 2007-11-01 23:44, Umberger wrote:
Drumline
Majimra
Hard / Stamina
[B] Mugunruk
[B] Muzzlefever
[B] Uransara

delicious. hopefully they appear more often than freaking neudaiz. took me like 30 runs to get a /quick.

ChaosAngel92
Nov 2, 2007, 02:58 AM
On 2007-11-02 00:41, Lyrise wrote:
You can find hyper vipers, but they take about the same amount of effort as any other rare, maybe more, due to the rather limited number of vitaces. (Not that it matters, here on the JP servers, people actually liquidated their hypervipers, solely for the fact that the Tenora Guns outclass them in every way possible but PP). Also IIRC, there's maybe 2 Carriguines in the entire map, depending on monster layout. In short, you won't be finding too many at all.

Generally speaking, exp is about on par with Neudaiz though. The monsters yield more exp, but there are less. Of course, if you don't cancel the mission, the MP and meseta reward is rather tasty.

It....cant....be.......T_T Time to reopen my trading Har/Quick topic again. Thanks Lyrise

Fatima
Nov 3, 2007, 01:59 AM
the gizahas drop as boards am I correct? And do they only drop on A?

Sylpheed
Nov 3, 2007, 07:58 AM
This G.Colony mission has given me and my group more S boards on the first day of its release than the whole time we had the Neudaiz mission. On the first day we got:

Crea Doubles
Gizaha-Zashi
Crimson x3
Hard / HP Restore

(Bear in mind this is with 0* luck, and yes they were all boards)

So, the Gozoran board was really the only EX monster drop we did'nt get so i guess the're slightly rarer than the others.