PDA

View Full Version : End of halloween rappies?

Hatemachine
Nov 2, 2007, 04:08 AM
Ok quick question

Far as I have heard rappies should be dropping skill saves but we get the holiday rappies and instead of the saves we get the decorations.

I was wondering if anyone knows when they're gonna cut the holiday rappies lose and allow the regular drops for the little bundles of yellow glory

(cmon how many times you guys jumpped for joy at seeing them cmon now thats pretty cool)

Mysterious-G
Nov 2, 2007, 04:10 AM
They last until the 1up-cup is over aswell the halloween lobby.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mysterious-G on 2007-11-02 02:11 ]</font>

Nyreal
Nov 2, 2007, 04:14 AM
This is because Sega is far too lazy to create a Thanksgiving theme... And because noone wants to imagine the horrors that would arise from Halloween Rappies.

Remedy
Nov 2, 2007, 04:19 AM
You mean turkey rappies?

Nyreal
Nov 2, 2007, 04:21 AM
Right... Yes, I meant Turkey. It's late. Leave me alone. XD

I can't imagine it. It sounds delicious in theory, but in practice...?

Kion
Nov 2, 2007, 04:22 AM
yeah and if you killed them [turkey rappies] with fire weapons it would drop PM food called thanksgiving left overs that causes your PM to fail even more synths because they're asleep on the couch watching football. normal rappies would be nice for the skill save. but is doesn't really matter to me as a guntecher i can farm more magical wands and jaggos will still be normal to get my bullet save!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kion on 2007-11-02 02:24 ]</font>

Hatemachine
Arrrgh curses.......wanted that damned save oh well.

As for thanksgiving rappies that woulda been easy but VERY disturbing and I am for one thankfull not to get those.

Unless the deco it dropped was a rappy running from an electric carving knife THAT would make me laugh every time I entered my room.

Mysterious-G
Halloween is known in many countries, although it is a pure American feast.
It already is an americanisation some countires pseudo-celebrate it aswell.
Not as big as in America of course, but still.
But Thanksgiving..? It's an japanese game after all, geez. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Turbobrain
Nov 2, 2007, 05:23 AM
On 2007-11-02 02:22, Mysterious-G wrote:
Halloween is known in many countries, although it is a pure American feast.
It already is an americanisation some countires pseudo-celebrate it aswell.
Not as big as in America of course, but still.
But Thanksgiving..? It's an japanese game after all, geez. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif