PDA

View Full Version : Anga Dugrega Flight Time?

ilovetypemoon
Nov 2, 2007, 01:38 PM
This is only a theory.

So I sometimes play PSU on my laptop (a HP DV6000T) and run it at the lowest settings. I noticed when I use the axe PA Anga Dugrega, I can't fly as far on the second hit compared to when I play on my desktop (I fly about 2 times further on my desktop).

Well recently I've been playing on normal setting on my desktop (was playing on high since the beginning) to make the game run faster and realized my dugrega flies only as far as it did on my laptop.

So, basically, I believe the flight length of your anga dugrega is dependent on your graphics setting.

Outrageous, yes, but I think this is true.

Thought? Comments? Flames?

Rayokarna
Nov 2, 2007, 07:34 PM
...Woah,

Its a shame Im on the PS2, My Dugrega, will soar if that was the case XD

beatrixkiddo
Nov 2, 2007, 07:48 PM
Yes, every PA that involves moving forward/backward etc will go farther on Frameskip 0 than on Frameskip1/2/3.

thunder-ray
Nov 2, 2007, 11:23 PM
thank god im on ps3 my dugrega does a huge jump

beatrixkiddo
Nov 2, 2007, 11:24 PM
Actually, the PS2 version is forced into Frameskip1 I believe, so it's not as huge as a PC could do http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

thunder-ray
Nov 2, 2007, 11:26 PM
wow thats strange ud think that wouldnt be any different from a ps2 or ps3 i might haveto see it being done on a pc first to see the results

beatrixkiddo
Nov 2, 2007, 11:34 PM
Well even when you play the PS2 version on a PS3 it still follows the settings of the PS2 version ;P

I know someone who took pics of jabroga on different frameskips but he's afk so I dunno where the pics are.

edit: er, meant Jabroga, but it affects dudrega too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: beatrixkiddo on 2007-11-02 21:34 ]</font>

Mystil
Nov 2, 2007, 11:54 PM
On 2007-11-02 11:38, ilovetypemoon wrote:
So, basically, I believe the flight length of your anga dugrega is dependent on your graphics setting.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif...

So I can fly all the way to the end of a block from the start since I'm on max settings(8800 GTX 768MB).

=P

thunder-ray
Nov 3, 2007, 12:30 AM
thanks for the info bro now i was a little confused on what u said but i get what u mean now ^_^

Gen2000
Nov 3, 2007, 04:02 PM
On 2007-11-02 21:24, beatrixkiddo wrote:
Actually, the PS2 version is forced into Frameskip1 I believe, so it's not as huge as a PC could do http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

No wonder I can never connect with the second part on the same mid-size enemy after hitting with the first. That kinda sucks, oh well.

Well sometimes I connect but I basically have to be all up in the Vahra's grill during the first hit to connect with the second one, not exactly making good use of the PA considering the risk that is.

biggabertha
Nov 4, 2007, 11:04 AM
THIS is why PC players say they can reach targets fine with Anga Dugrega and I can't because I'm on a PS2. Heh... How about that? In order to play the game properly, you need to be on a PC. Great..

(At least Mizura are still nice and easy on PS2 and I don't have to worry about GameGuard)

Mystil
Nov 4, 2007, 01:58 PM
But you gotta keep that disc in good shape since the console runs off it. I can't remember the last time I've placed the disc in my DVD drive.