PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or are the EX Dark mobs harder to kill?

buzyb77
Nov 2, 2007, 09:08 PM
So I was playing on an ALT and a Frind of mine and Me could Easily Clear a C 9x out of 10 but this time.. we barely go to the 2nd Set...

Also I did several runs befor that with a Party of high lvls 2 high me the Low at 42...now 43 =)on ALT but yet still no 3rd ste of boxs....and No S..

Maybe when I get more time I can Figure it out....

But anyone else Same Deal?

Remedy
Nov 2, 2007, 09:09 PM
Yeah, it's a pain in the ass. I haven't gotten a group yet that can clear it on A.

buzyb77
Nov 2, 2007, 09:19 PM
ok I thought I was going Crazy....Any Gazora Rods yet...man I wish I was off this weekend...

jayster
Nov 2, 2007, 09:21 PM
Best I'v done on the Ex mission for A is 78 creatures. And this was with 4 fortegunners using machineguns and Rising Fury (mine is lv 30 btw). If anyone has S'ed this, please share your technique...

Zael
Nov 2, 2007, 09:28 PM
4 Fortegunners (preferably CASTS), have each one stand in a side and go on FPS mode with Twin Rising or Rising Shot.

This method actually works.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Nov 2, 2007, 09:33 PM
Keep in mind that both Neudaiz EX missions were a breeze to finish, even with a sub-par party, so it only makes sense that these would seem harder.

BlackHat
Nov 2, 2007, 09:49 PM
On 2007-11-02 19:19, buzyb77 wrote:
ok I thought I was going Crazy....Any Gazora Rods yet...man I wish I was off this weekend...

I got 3 [B] Gaozorian Rod.

mvffin
Nov 2, 2007, 10:19 PM
it sux that NOBODY has any luck today, i've been playing this mission 14 hours and have nothing to show. i saw 2 crimsons drop and thats it.

Luffia
Nov 2, 2007, 10:27 PM
This one is a huge bitch to beat, we had 3 fortegunners ( all using machine gun glitch ) and 1 FT (me), and the highest we got was 79... we got the final kill but were booted before we could open the boxes. In terms of drops, nothin good, just like 6-7 crimsons.

beatrixkiddo
Nov 2, 2007, 10:31 PM
lol machine gun glitch

buzyb77
Nov 2, 2007, 10:39 PM
I wish that glitch was the FT move and supernova with Megid and Reflect with massive heal glitch...

inotherwords

it would Buff, radaite a megid ball the size of the entire area with a Fire attack with burn, while letting player Run all around the feild to pick up all items and heal all players in the game.....

New clear time :13/3:00 on Ex ission.

CelestialBlade
Nov 2, 2007, 11:24 PM
The whole mission seems harder than any of the others, yet you seem to get less EXP. I hate this mission so much XD

gryphonvii
Nov 2, 2007, 11:41 PM
I was actually hopeful this week now that I'm all decked out for the mission, but it's extremely difficult, even with the glitch I couldn't do it. Damn bullet resistant enemies, if it wasn't for their shields....

buzyb77
Nov 2, 2007, 11:42 PM
Hey in the Dark mission how does the tech "light" Attack work in the EX missoin? Good or bad?

BlackHat
Nov 2, 2007, 11:43 PM
On 2007-11-02 20:31, beatrixkiddo wrote:
lol machine gun glitch

QFT

Sasamichan
Nov 3, 2007, 12:03 AM
On 2007-11-02 21:42, buzyb77 wrote:
Hey in the Dark mission how does the tech "light" Attack work in the EX missoin? Good or bad?

Do not use, EVER!

Mystil
Nov 3, 2007, 12:07 AM
It kinda is a put down when you bust your ass and still come up short.

Turbobrain
Nov 3, 2007, 12:16 AM
This ones confusing me again but the way to go seems to be with 4 casts, using SUV's.... problem is that it takes too long to charge them so use a crappy armour with a high dark or ice %... maybe ice as freeze is a pain.... just to make the SUV charge quicker... Fire at will.... and in the mean time use pref dual rising(the dual handgun? I'm not a FG...) I really dont know about using mechhguns... this is just my idea and of course the SUVs are great for taking out boxxes quick and a few monstors with them.

We've tried and tried to do it with 3 90-100 FF'rs with dus M and high % light spears and on FG with Rising shot(21+) and the furthest WE got was 76 and that was fluke as noone froze(on ex1)....

I dunno how we're gonna do this frankly.... still have hopes my FF'r+FG combination may work somehow....

Did they ever clear it in Japan? Without the lvl 100 cap and without Dus M? I'd love to know if they did how they accompished that. Good luck ppl and plz share if and when you manage to do it... a lot of this bonus really is luck as if your team gets froze you can literally loose upto 10/20 seconds.... of course I'd love to see pictures!

beatrixkiddo
Nov 3, 2007, 12:21 AM
It kinda is lame when people have to resort to using a glitch to attempt to beat this, and even then come up short.

Xaeris
Nov 3, 2007, 12:25 AM
Especially when you consider that people 20 levels lower than us with less PA options were able to do it...well, it's the first day and I didn't have my regular team. I have hope for tomorrow.

Mystil
Nov 3, 2007, 12:49 AM
Turbobrain - if you get 3 FF's again try telling them to take different sides and have someone in the middle. Sometimes when there is more than one FF other than myself, I notice we try to kill the same monster, while 4 others spawn elsewhere..

ljkkjlcm9
Nov 3, 2007, 01:45 AM
I cleared it uhm, twice today, one time I got a tero/all save, but never got anything else from the boxes.

I hate the regular mission too, because the whole luck thing is BS

THE JACKEL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ljkkjlcm9 on 2007-11-02 23:48 ]</font>

JFKdj
Nov 3, 2007, 02:05 AM
Best we've gotten was 72 (only 3 players), about 10 Crimson boards, 4 Gaozoran Rod boards, and 3 Crea Doubles.

Mysterious-G
Nov 3, 2007, 02:12 AM
I could always throw away my keyboard, when those damn Deljabaner knock me away. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Even better when there is a bit lag. Then I got knocked away 10 seconds later then normally.
Hurray! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mysterious-G on 2007-11-03 00:14 ]</font>

Zael
Nov 3, 2007, 04:19 AM
On 2007-11-02 22:21, beatrixkiddo wrote:
It kinda is lame when people have to resort to using a glitch to attempt to beat this, and even then come up short.

The truth.

Kion
Nov 3, 2007, 05:18 AM
The EX missions is definately harder as it's medium and large mobs as opposed to medium and small mobs before.

I wonder how well four FT's would work. Three spamming regrant in the middle, and one providing resta/picking up drops.

Jakosifer
Nov 3, 2007, 05:29 AM
Hell, the Ex mission mobs feel like they have the normal HP to me, I'm probly just imagining it but it seems as if their HP decrease isn't as much as the others are.

Shiryuu
Nov 3, 2007, 05:42 AM
How about burn trapping the buffed monsters instead of pelting them?

At least they're not gol dova/carriguine where you get knocked away before you can even hit them.

F-Gattaca
Nov 3, 2007, 05:58 AM
On 2007-11-02 20:31, beatrixkiddo wrote:
lol machine gun glitch

http://www.adultimum.net/studio/images/pannonidklol.jpg

But yes, the bonus missions are beef jerky. I stil haven't seen the ending to it.

Question. Do the muzzlefever boards have a chance of dropping during the mid-way boxes, or only at the end of a successful EX run?

Yusaku_Kudou
Nov 3, 2007, 07:13 AM
Anybody seen using the mg glitch in my parties gets the boot.

Feelmirath
Nov 3, 2007, 07:47 AM
Deljabans have high EVP, fairly high HP considering they're a small-medium monster, AND they stagger. The bigger enemies either move too much or have too much HP.

Absolute nightmare if you're not a Ranger http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Neith
Nov 3, 2007, 08:18 AM
Cast fF's would probably be a better bet than Beast fF's. As much as I love Beast fF, I see a lot of 0's popping up against Deljabans, so maybe a Cast would have a better time.

I was hoping to get a Viper from end boxes, but I haven't managed to get to them yet.

Kietrinia
Nov 3, 2007, 09:21 AM
I bet 3-4 Fortetechers could clear the EX mission, and there's a couple ways to do it..

1.) Spam Gi-TECHs in all four corners of the "spawn circle", and try to stagger attacks so there's constant damage being put out.

2.) Four corners of the spawn circle, and play Regrant pinball with all the mobs XD

-Crokar-
Nov 3, 2007, 10:27 AM
the mechgun glitch is lame. i have no party to do this cant get past 70

physic
Nov 3, 2007, 11:17 AM
On 2007-11-03 02:19, Zael wrote:

On 2007-11-02 22:21, beatrixkiddo wrote:

The truth.

actually im pretty sure they had at least 90 cap when this mission came out. in fact pretty sure they must have beacuse they had s2 colony

Mystil
Nov 3, 2007, 11:22 AM
On 2007-11-03 06:18, UrikoBB3 wrote:
Cast fF's would probably be a better bet than Beast fF's. As much as I love Beast fF, I see a lot of 0's popping up against Deljabans, so maybe a Cast would have a better time.

Yes very true http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif. Several times I missed all hits on majarra, or even the last hit, which is the most important one. Those monsters are irritating.

I don't do A anymore :/.

SmellyCyanide
Nov 3, 2007, 11:26 AM

Is this the point where we realize it's time to look into a Hit unit? =D
My group's got SHS units on our Beast FFs and they're loving it.

beatrixkiddo
Nov 3, 2007, 11:33 AM
Beast FF with SHS is pretty silly >_>

edit: forgot to mention Beast :<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: beatrixkiddo on 2007-11-03 09:34 ]</font>

Tellemyall
Nov 3, 2007, 02:22 PM
On 2007-11-02 20:27, Luffia wrote:
This one is a huge bitch to beat, we had 3 fortegunners ( all using machine gun glitch ) and 1 FT (me), and the highest we got was 79... we got the final kill but were booted before we could open the boxes. In terms of drops, nothin good, just like 6-7 crimsons.

When you have

http://rs178.rapidshare.com/files/66791767/MachinegunExploit.avi

and you still can't complete the mission, you absolutely fail

buzyb77
Nov 3, 2007, 02:32 PM
um ...your free accout is dead Tellemyall I think..

Zorafim
Nov 3, 2007, 03:02 PM
On 2007-11-03 12:22, Tellemyall wrote:
When you have

http://rs178.rapidshare.com/files/66791767/MachinegunExploit.avi

and you still can't complete the mission, you absolutely fail

I expected something that explains how it works. I suggest you change the name so that people don't think you're breaking PSOW's ToS.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Nov 3, 2007, 05:06 PM
On 2007-11-03 03:18, Kion wrote:
The EX missions is definately harder as it's medium and large mobs as opposed to medium and small mobs before.

I wonder how well four FT's would work. Three spamming regrant in the middle, and one providing resta/picking up drops.

Horribly. Regrant fails in all situations except where you're facing a corner and the monster doesn't move. Even then, it is slooooooooooooow.

In fact, it'd probably go better if you didn't have a fT at all.

Zael
Nov 3, 2007, 05:09 PM
I'm telling ya, if you wanna clear EX, take 4 Fortegunners to EX 1.

buzyb77
yeah I as a FT was upset abou the Lack of GRANTS....and the Regrant sbstution.. and it Lack of real painto the Mobs and the Pain it brings to my Lowly HP.. Sad part is NOSDIGA worked better and faster than Regant...

F-Gattaca
Friggin' figures. I go to download that stupid movie to see what the mechgun glitch looks like and my router says "lol noob ;o ;o ;p ;o" to me, cutting off internet access. And of course, Rapidshare says "u reached teh max downloads today noob ;o ;o ;p ;o" so I can't get to the damn thing now.,

Dammit. I wanted to see what the hell everyone is talking about because I have no clue at all.

Anyway, the highest amount of kills I've seen in parties is 69. Actually, the parties I've been in tend to destroy the second wave of monsters and reach the second set of boxes just before time's up, but we usually lose out on collecting all the items ...

Please tell me the Muzzlefever does not drop only in the last batch of boxes. I've seen and found a Crimson, Gizaha-zashi and several Del Janguses, but still no damned muzzlefever!

*segues into twitching fits*

pikachief
Nov 3, 2007, 05:31 PM
On 2007-11-02 20:19, mvffin wrote:
it sux that NOBODY has any luck today, i've been playing this mission 14 hours and have nothing to show. i saw 2 crimsons drop and thats it.

in the morning i did a few runs..... i saw at least 1 drop a run http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif and whenever 2 dropped the same perosn got both of tehm XD

one of those times i got btoh of them http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I've also seen 1 gizaha-zashi and a gaozaron board but no one got to it in time http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Starrz
Nov 3, 2007, 05:46 PM
On 2007-11-03 09:22, Mystil wrote:

Yes very true http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif. Several times I missed all hits on majarra, or even the last hit, which is the most important one. Those monsters are irritating.

I don't do A anymore :/.

Common misconception. CAST FFs don't hit tons more than Beasts. Maybe with axes, but with spears and stuff it's largely minuscule accuracy differences.

CellarDoor
Nov 3, 2007, 06:13 PM
I cleared EX 1 A today with a group of 4 CAST Fortegunners. 2 Of them were using Twins with Twin Rising while myself and the other were using Crossbows. The 4 SUVs really helped out with the buffed enemies at the end and also for the 2nd wave of boxes.

jayster
Nov 3, 2007, 06:24 PM
I just got the 3rd set of boxes with 4 fortegunners; 2 Beasts, 1 cast and a human. We finished with 2 seconds left http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif The cast used his SUV after the 2nd set of boxes and the 2 beasts nanoblasted after the second set of boxes (power beast owns buffed gaozron). The human was kind of useless... He pulled out his grenade launcher once ??.....
silly humans.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jayster on 2007-11-03 16:26 ]</font>

Noblewine
Nov 3, 2007, 06:59 PM
We had to equip light attributes to our weapons after a couple of runs since we took to long against Magashi... curse him... the rest was pretty easy. I can't remember the classes of the people I was playing with used an axe and a rifle. I was a fortegunner an I mostly was offensive for mobs but against bosses firing from a safe distance.

Shishi-O
Nov 3, 2007, 07:00 PM
I hate dp

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shishi-O on 2007-11-03 17:23 ]</font>

Shishi-O
Nov 3, 2007, 07:17 PM
On 2007-11-03 17:00, Shishi-O wrote:
[quote]On 2007-11-02 20:31, beatrixkiddo wrote:
lol machine gun glitch

wutchitalkinboutwillis

Mystil
Nov 3, 2007, 07:56 PM
I'm sorry but these EX missions piss me off. I'll never complain about Nuedaiz being too long ever again, atleas the EX missions there were beatable.

Here you need 2003497509475ATP and 349875904375097% light spears. Or 4 freaking gunners.

Turbobrain
Nov 3, 2007, 08:30 PM
Best today was 79 with 3 FG amd myself as FF.... if only I had not of freezed we may have done it.... got the screenshot but not worth psting till I actually do it. I may try the blast badge idea... maybe tommorow.

Orin654
Nov 3, 2007, 08:40 PM
The problem with being a FF in those missions is the Deljabans hits make you stagger. Always canceling my Dus Marjarra if the first combo doesnt kill. Up till now none of the EX mission had a small/medium enemy that did that. Its annoying and it waste time.

Forte Gunners (Preferably cast for the SUV) are the way to go

As for forces..LOL...dont worry, parum will be back next week.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Orin654 on 2007-11-03 18:43 ]</font>