PDA

View Full Version : Boma Duranga

filipenoguy
Nov 2, 2007, 09:11 PM
i recently just aquired this PA from my grenade launcher and well i tried to level it like all the other PAs i have fro my grenade but doing Plains Overlord S2 is really draining my money. So my question to you all is were is a good place to level this up quick to 21, fyi mine is level 2.

Any help at all please.

Dragwind
Nov 2, 2007, 09:14 PM
Use it on bosses, or multi target enemies. Otherwise, corner-own mobs with it. You might want to bring quite a few nade launchers and/or a giga/bullet save unit if you have one. Using only one nade launcher will drain your meseta quick.

filipenoguy
Nov 2, 2007, 09:16 PM
Thats the thing i only have one launcher now cause well i sold my old ones X), ill see if i can borrow some from a friend or just make/buy another Gur missal.

Golto
Nov 2, 2007, 09:39 PM
Try to find the 8* kubara version of the 8* tenora named Gur Nedac. It has decent pp and really low atp. Go to Plains Overlord S2 and just shoot the dragon's tail. After maybe 6 photon charges die without scapes and return to lobby. Restock and go fight the dragon again. It will cost a few 100k in trimates and photon charges to get to lvl 21.

Chuck_Norris
Nov 2, 2007, 10:01 PM
You could try getting your SFD from the 1up feather guy.

beatrixkiddo
Nov 2, 2007, 10:27 PM
On 2007-11-02 19:39, Golto wrote:
Try to find the 8* kubara version of the 8* tenora named Gur Nedac. It has decent pp and really low atp. Go to Plains Overlord S2 and just shoot the dragon's tail. After maybe 6 photon charges die without scapes and return to lobby. Restock and go fight the dragon again. It will cost a few 100k in trimates and photon charges to get to lvl 21.

Wouldn't Duel in the Ruins be better? It'd take a friend to help you get it started but then you wouldn't have to run nearly as much to get back to the boss arena, and Ragnus has more DFP I think...

Golto
Nov 2, 2007, 11:54 PM
Nah De Ragnus will kill you more often when you don't want it to since its neutral and has the two different breaths. It swings its tail more too. Trust me de ragan in PO s2 is much faster.

Winter_of_uno
Nov 3, 2007, 11:21 AM
Drua Gohra also have 4 hit boxes, so the right maps on the Moatoob desert route are pretty good for levleing duranga. But yes as far as bosses go, I would do Ragan, too. Only takes like 15 mins to boss warp, then use Gur Nedacs with their ridiculously low ATP and you can land way more hits on him before he dies.

Sir
Nov 3, 2007, 11:26 AM
I could sell you a Song for Death cheap if you missed getting one for the event