PDA

View Full Version : Lack of faith/reliably in thine fellow man

ShinMaruku
Nov 2, 2007, 11:49 PM
How the wheel turns...

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 2, 2007, 11:50 PM
So easy a caveman who made the wheel can insure his wheels.

Lorenzos or yokohama tires.

Weeaboolits
Nov 3, 2007, 12:09 AM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w8/Ronin_Cooper/Anime/Touhou/9.jpg

;o

astuarlen
Nov 3, 2007, 12:17 AM
Is that a reference to the enneagram?
Because if that's a reference to the enneagram, someone is going to get hurt in a totally unfixable way.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 3, 2007, 12:18 AM
9 ball, corner pocket. Double down.

Sord
Nov 3, 2007, 12:20 AM
at first I read the title as "Lack of faith/reliably in thine yellow man" thought topic was gonna be about jaundice

Weeaboolits
Nov 3, 2007, 12:22 AM
On 2007-11-02 22:17, astuarlen wrote:
Is that a reference to the enneagram?
Because if that's a reference to the enneagram, someone is going to get hurt in a totally unfixable way.It's a reference to Phantasmagoria of Flower View, actually, more specifically one of the pages of the manual.

astuarlen
Nov 3, 2007, 12:25 AM
See, because Geico has those caveman/therapist commercials, and the enneagram is exactly the kind of bullshit psychobabblists swoon over, and there's that "9" at the top, and "9"s are, like, lazy or something, and there's been a recent "personality test" thing in FKL, and...

Anyway.
I never thought I would say this--and in an alternate universe, I still haven't!--but thank God for an emu. JUST THIS ONCE, mind you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: astuarlen on 2007-11-02 22:26 ]</font>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 3, 2007, 12:27 AM
FKL, not deeper than a Navy Seal most of the time.

Weeaboolits
Nov 3, 2007, 12:30 AM
http://pooshlmer.com/touhouwiki/images/c/cb/PoFV_Layout.jpg

* Cirno is known for her childishness (read: stupidity), so the term "Cirno" is often used instead of "baka"(バカ,a fool) as a pun in the Japanese Touhou community. Apparently, even ZUN himself wasn't an exception; in the manual for Phantasmagoria of Flower View, she is labeled as "9. Idiot" in an explanation of the game screen's layout...

* Due to the infamous manual screenshot, Cirno has been nicknamed "Nine-ball" or simply "⑨". ;o