PDA

View Full Version : anyone Try an Boot an NPC..onece they magicly join?

buzyb77
Nov 3, 2007, 04:40 PM
topic..

LightBreaker
Nov 3, 2007, 04:44 PM
Yes, many times. It is grayed out when you try to remove them. :|

Gryffin
Nov 3, 2007, 04:44 PM
In the 1-up missions?

You can't kick them, but if you switch leaders, they automatically get kicked http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

buzyb77
Nov 3, 2007, 04:48 PM
ok it was just a random thought that I wanted to know.

Midicronica
Nov 3, 2007, 04:57 PM
Really? I kicked Bruce's ass out of the party during a fight with De Ragnus.

buzyb77
Nov 3, 2007, 05:02 PM
I am talking about the one that appear in the Event missions.

beatrixkiddo
Nov 3, 2007, 05:04 PM
Er, Bruce is an event NPC from 1UP cup, and you can fight De Ragnus with him.

DonRoyale
Nov 3, 2007, 05:27 PM
Switch leaders makes them magically go away.

Noblewine
Nov 3, 2007, 06:21 PM
Nope I haven't but they get annoying that I want to. However did they make the NPC's a bit smarter because they aren't doing anything stupid while running an event.

Broodstar1337
Nov 3, 2007, 08:36 PM
On 2007-11-03 16:21, Noblewine wrote:
Nope I haven't but they get annoying that I want to. However did they make the NPC's a bit smarter because they aren't doing anything stupid while running an event.

Huh? What? Come again?

Telina
Nov 3, 2007, 09:00 PM
I was able to boot Ethan in deadly brilliance, not in the screen where you first get him though. You had to wait till you entered the temple to boot him. it was wierd, it didn't show a scrolling message like usual, he just kinda dissappeared.

Winter_of_uno
Nov 4, 2007, 03:07 AM
Thx for the info with the switch leader; haven't tried that yet. Besides being dumb as bread, they slow down my PS2 with their pointless comments.

Alamar
Nov 4, 2007, 01:53 PM
LOLOL that would be funny. Here is something funny that happened. I have been running Nuedaiz mission all day with the same group of freinds. Well luck change came and I happen to have the most luck, so I got leader. Now being a little tired and all We did the floader etc. we get Eth.. er Hyuga and enter the temple. I then see Ethan in the room with me. I shout out to my freinds "Hey why is he following me" All I got was "HUH?!"...."WHA?!"... then it hit me lololol DOH!!! I said NM NM we all got a laugh out of that one. Something I will never live down I'm sure.