PDA

View Full Version : Can I still get the rappy suit next week?

DUN
Nov 4, 2007, 08:41 AM
Can I still get the rappy suit next week when all the missions are back?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-11-04 07:19 ]</font>

Remedy
Nov 4, 2007, 08:44 AM
Yes, you can. Score a 10 in each of the four missions on the same rank (i.e. Invisible Road A, United Front A, Deadly Brilliance A, and Elements of Unrest A), acquire your 30 Rappy Feathers, then go to the Item Trading Post and you will be presented with your Rappy Suit (as well as your Song For Death).

DUN
Nov 4, 2007, 08:49 AM
So do I have to get the ones you listed on A?

Cerberus1981
Nov 4, 2007, 08:50 AM
I believe it's on any rank (A, B or C)

So score maxiumum points on all the C missions and you will get your suit.

They must all be on the same rank though, it's no good getting 10 points on 2 C missions and 10 points on 2 A missions.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cerberus1981 on 2007-11-04 05:52 ]</font>

DUN
Nov 4, 2007, 08:54 AM
Thanks that means I just need a 10 on the stupid friendship cheacker

Clunker
Nov 4, 2007, 09:38 AM
Extra Clarification Wanted: WHERE do you go to get the Suit once you've 10'd all of the same letter level? Or does it just pop into your common box?

GunnerGoddess
Nov 4, 2007, 09:44 AM
you get it once you go to the trading post after getting the points needed. some cutscene comes up

BanF
Nov 4, 2007, 11:44 AM
Both the SfD and suit require you go to the Trading Post, yeah, while the 30 feathers are given to you when you're taken to the Dulk Fakis boss boxes, so make sure you have space for them!

Neomaxim
Nov 4, 2007, 12:04 PM
Wait.... Dulk Fakis is at the end of the newest mission? Is that the idea (I haven't done it yet), or the Item Trading Post will teleport you there?

Wallin
Nov 4, 2007, 12:16 PM
After you get 10 on the fourth mission in the set, at the bottom of the score window that comes up (where it says how many mission points and meseta you received) it tells you you receive 30 Rappy Feathers. So it's not necessarily from Dulk Fakis - so if you finish Neudaiz last, you'll get it there instead.

And like BanF said, if your inventory is full after the boss is dead, you'll forfeit your feathers into oblivion and would have to have Sega investigate to get them back, which probably won't happen before the cup event is over.

After you complete the four missions with 10's, go to the Trading Post through Hal in the Club lobby and there you will be awarded your SfD and Rappy Suit.

Dragwind
Nov 4, 2007, 01:46 PM
Yes, you can until 1UP is over.