PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find drops on B... also is it true that dubs drop

Turbobrain
Nov 4, 2007, 02:00 PM
What the title says.

It's easy to find the drops for A but I'm thinking of trying B as we've not yet managed to complete the A bonus mission(best 79).

Therefore we're going to try B.

I'm told that Crea doubles drop just as much on B(bonus mission 1) as on A(can anyone confirm this or not?). I'd be VERY interested in the drops on the B mission(particually the bonus end boxxes).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2007-11-04 11:07 ]</font>

Chaobo99
Nov 4, 2007, 02:14 PM
Dunno if it's the same.But yesterday I got a crea doubles board on B so I can confirm it drops there to :]

Itsuki
Nov 4, 2007, 07:09 PM
In theory, its an area drop, so it should have the same % chance of dropping from monsters over a certain level, regardless of how far it is over that level. But thats not really a confirmation.

Morganna
Nov 4, 2007, 08:27 PM
There are only four uses for crea doubles:

1. You like to collect all S ranks.
2. You want to make fire doubles to pretend to be Darth Maul.
3. You want to make neutral doubles to pretend to be Eth...er, Hyuga Ryght.
4. Easy money to be made off of fighgunners in denial. Well, I for one welcome our acrofighter slicer wielding overlords.

Zorafim
Nov 4, 2007, 08:29 PM
You forgot the fact that the crea doubles are the only good looking doublesabers currently out.

Howard_Moon
Nov 4, 2007, 08:36 PM
On 2007-11-04 17:29, Zorafim wrote:
You forgot the fact that the crea doubles are the only good looking doublesabers currently out.

You dont like the rucar ? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif