PDA

View Full Version : The one mission we're missing

BFGfreak
Nov 4, 2007, 05:54 PM
I was playing 1up, when the thought occured, all the colony has is seed(screw the caps I have money) missions in dingy halls. Wouldn't it be nice if we got a clean colony mission like the first part of the GC 1up mission. Plus, it would be a nice bonus if the seed did not make an apperance in said mission, just to add a bit of variaty in the colony (you do have the AMF under the control of the illuminas after the events in episode 10, so said mission could be simply to repel boarders) again, this is just to have a little variaty to the otherwise dark colony. And besides, I kinda like the clean colony look opposed to the bleak and damaged seed infested colony we're used to.

Maelixius
Nov 4, 2007, 06:01 PM
Exterminating the monsters inside the Colony's Shop would have been definitely cool! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Almighty_Envy
Nov 4, 2007, 06:04 PM
I wish i could fight a carrugain in my room...

Shishi-O
Nov 4, 2007, 06:31 PM
they would have to be the endrum soldiers we all hate fighting, then be flooded by its too hard complaints.

They have gimped the govarah and speed of most s2 seed. Under heavy complaining from "gamers" the game has become infinately lamer.

The missions we have for the cup have been super streamlined for us, recheck if you want and recall the ease.

This last mission is the only remotely difficult mission, and thats' just because we cant beat the last boxes...

K, here is how u beat it.

4 lvl 100 cast forte gunners , spamming lvl 30 rising fury, amd in the last 40 seconds unleashing sturm attacker in succesion, whoever is not using sturm attacker wipes out the stragglers and boxes left over.

Itsuki
Nov 4, 2007, 06:57 PM
minsunderstood question, I fail tonight *rolls into bed*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2007-11-04 16:13 ]</font>

pikachief
Nov 4, 2007, 07:09 PM
On 2007-11-04 15:31, Shishi-O wrote:

K, here is how u beat it.

4 lvl 100 cast forte gunners , spamming lvl 30 rising fury, amd in the last 40 seconds unleashing sturm attacker in succesion, whoever is not using sturm attacker wipes out the stragglers and boxes left over.

i've beaten it with 2 casts and a female newman.... it isnt that hard....

majan
Nov 4, 2007, 08:57 PM
On 2007-11-04 15:04, Almighty_Envy wrote:
I wish i could fight a carrugain in my room...

that post is almost as funny as your sig.

l_Will_l
Nov 4, 2007, 09:06 PM
On 2007-11-04 14:54, BFGfreak wrote:
I was playing 1up, when the thought occured, all the colony has is seed(screw the caps I have money) missions in dingy halls. Wouldn't it be nice if we got a clean colony mission like the first part of the GC 1up mission. Plus, it would be a nice bonus if the seed did not make an apperance in said mission, just to add a bit of variaty in the colony (you do have the AMF under the control of the illuminas after the events in episode 10, so said mission could be simply to repel boarders) again, this is just to have a little variaty to the otherwise dark colony. And besides, I kinda like the clean colony look opposed to the bleak and damaged seed infested colony we're used to.

in the psu timeline, the 1up cup originally came before episode 10. so ur idea cant be done. why do you think that obel dallgun is still alive and doing runs with us in 1up if this in the proper timeline order?

Anduril
Nov 4, 2007, 09:11 PM
On 2007-11-04 18:06, l_Will_l wrote:

in the psu timeline, the 1up cup originally came before episode 10. so ur idea cant be done. why do you think that obel dallgun is still alive and doing runs with us in 1up if this in the proper timeline order?

Ummm....Has the concept that the 1up missions are in VR sunk in?

But either way, some new enemies would be nice in the Colony anyway. I am kinda tired of only Dark, and the occasional light Rappy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anduril on 2007-11-04 18:12 ]</font>

darkante
Nov 4, 2007, 11:29 PM
If there is 2 places that should need more attention for variation.
Then it is ..that offline ice mission Absolute Zero..i mean comeon..that mission is one of the reason i wanted to get online to do...and still they havenīt uploaded it yet..that is pretty lame..whats the idea of the ice mountain lobby? Thatīs the best place for it otherwise.
Then i could own with the Fire Rifle. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Other is Holy grounds..light enemies is scarce..why not make a VR of it also?

Zorak000
Nov 4, 2007, 11:34 PM
On 2007-11-04 18:11, Anduril wrote:

On 2007-11-04 18:06, l_Will_l wrote:

Ummm....Has the concept that the 1up missions are in VR sunk in?

But either way, some new enemies would be nice in the Colony anyway. I am kinda tired of only Dark, and the occasional light Rappy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anduril on 2007-11-04 18:12 ]</font>

well, the japanese had fami cup when we had firebreak. they did not even have ch9 at that time. so it does make sence that we got a bunch of updates "out of order" (JP did not have lv 100 or majarra http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif)

Shiryuu
Nov 5, 2007, 01:38 AM
Wasn't there a story mission where you had to fight normal monsters? I think it was the 4th or 5th mission.

Umberger
Nov 5, 2007, 01:58 AM
On 2007-11-04 22:38, Shiryuu wrote:
Wasn't there a story mission where you had to fight normal monsters? I think it was the 4th or 5th mission.

Yeah, in one of them you fight Kog Nadds and Navals...probably some other stuff too. =p

Gen2000
Nov 5, 2007, 09:45 AM
On 2007-11-04 20:29, darkante wrote:
If there is 2 places that should need more attention for variation.
Then it is ..that offline ice mission Absolute Zero..i mean comeon..that mission is one of the reason i wanted to get online to do...and still they havenīt uploaded it yet..that is pretty lame..whats the idea of the ice mountain lobby? Thatīs the best place for it otherwise.
Then i could own with the Fire Rifle. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Other is Holy grounds..light enemies is scarce..why not make a VR of it also?

I really would have liked to see Absolute Zero from offline too, it was a nice mission with the Dambarta Vears and all, would have been exciting to see online.