PDA

View Full Version : CURSE YOUUUU BOXES!

F-Gattaca
Nov 4, 2007, 06:04 PM
YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP!! OHHH, DAMN YOOUUU!! DAMMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!

*recovers from Charlton Heston moment*

Okay okay okay okay.

In the past few days since I've come back, I've practically gone from level 92 to 100 on the Colony missions.

I can't count how many EX missions I've run, but I've not yet seen a SINGLE Muzzlefever board drop. No one I know seems to have seen one drop either.

Yet I've seen--and found--pretty much all the other rares.

Has ANYONE seen a Muzzlefever board drop AT ALL since the start of 1-Up?

buzyb77
Nov 4, 2007, 06:16 PM
up wow 92 .to 100 Since Friday.... um man thats for the poins but...get some ZZZZ

Mercenary47
Nov 4, 2007, 06:24 PM
it drops in the 3rd boxs, and i have not seen 1 drop yet.

mvffin
Nov 4, 2007, 06:25 PM
I've seen a hard/stamina drop every time we cleared the bonus, 5 crimsons, 2 gao boards, 1 gao mat, crea doubles, tero allsave, but no muzzle. I really wanted one too. = (

F-Gattaca
Nov 4, 2007, 06:40 PM
On 2007-11-04 15:24, Mercenary47 wrote:

Not on the first or second?!

Son of a submariner! I can't get that far in the Ex missions ...

buzyb77
Nov 4, 2007, 06:44 PM
I'd be happy to Find non morons next week...tues to thursday just to get a few Garzoran Rods...you know...like 6...gound 10X... nothing major as I am almost 91..80k to that lvl... and Still I have not run this on A... Nor have I completed any ...and I do many Any Dark EX mission...

Shishi-O
Nov 4, 2007, 07:01 PM
i am in San francisco for the weekend ( 3days ) out of the colony week, I get back on Monday night...why does this always happen to me. No [b] carriguic for me. Eberytime a lvl cap raises, everytime something awesome happens I'm outta town, WTF ??

damn you real life!! Damn you!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shishi-O on 2007-11-04 16:02 ]</font>

Randomness
Nov 4, 2007, 09:31 PM
Well, on the subject of boxes, I could say the same thing about Neudaiz. Out of all the clears I got, only one decent thing ever dropped. 1 [B] Gizaha-Zashi. Everything else was just 9* daggers or on occassion, an armor board. No Hars. Not once. CURSE YOUUUU BOXES!

Tetsaru
Nov 5, 2007, 04:16 AM
I have yet to find a Blackbull in this event. I WAS PROMISED A BLACKBULL. Once the Parum mission starts back up, I'm getting the best team I can find and spamming it until I keel over and die... and if I STILL don't get one... *twitches*

Nai_Calus
Nov 5, 2007, 05:18 AM
On 2007-11-04 18:31, Randomness wrote:
Well, on the subject of boxes, I could say the same thing about Neudaiz. Out of all the clears I got, only one decent thing ever dropped. 1 [B] Gizaha-Zashi. Everything else was just 9* daggers or on occassion, an armor board. No Hars. Not once. CURSE YOUUUU BOXES!

If it makes you feel any better, come AoI they'll be throwaway shit. I've seen six of them drop in the last three days, got three of them, gave one away. Easy as piss to hunt. Don't worry, if Neudaiz doesn't cough up next week, it *will* come AoI.

stukasa
Nov 5, 2007, 07:08 PM
On 2007-11-04 15:40, F-Gattaca wrote:

On 2007-11-04 15:24, Mercenary47 wrote:

Not on the first or second?!

Son of a submariner! I can't get that far in the Ex missions ...

AFAIK the only time boxes have anything good in any of the EX missions is from the final set of boxes. The first two sets of boxes only contain synth mats... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

AxelgearVII
Nov 7, 2007, 11:42 PM
Make me a flash sig like yours.