PDA

View Full Version : The End of the Cup Approaches...

Phoenix_Black
Nov 4, 2007, 07:40 PM
Well, we're running out of time. Last week's score seemed to crawl by, but this week seems promising. We've already surpassed our "half-way mark". By the end of this mission's initial run, I believe we will have well over 3mil at this rate... However, we still have a long hard road ahead. For the final week, Parum will be available. AAs it has been stated before, this maybe our chance to get the most points in the last week. It is the fastest mission, and at this point, we need speed and efficiency. Parum offers good drops from EX mission, so this will be good incentive to simply grind this mission for the final week. Does anyone feel this to be the easiest way to getting the most points as possible? If we can get enough behind this idea, we should have no problem racking up points.

Dragwind
Nov 4, 2007, 08:09 PM
All depends on people's drives, but I'll be doing grind sessions on Parum, yes.

Shiro_Ryuu
Nov 4, 2007, 08:38 PM
I could use a littel Catilium hunting at Parum since you said that boxes there may drop those. Yeah, farming those sounds like a good idea, as does maybe hunting for Deva-zashi, Crimson, or Blackheart.

Neith
Nov 4, 2007, 09:13 PM
I'll be mainly alternating between Parum and Moatoob next week. I hate the Colony mission, and after a week of Neudaiz I can only run it a little more.

I still want a Viper, and maybe a SPS from Parum's boxes, and my friend wants a Bazga from Moatoob EX3.

Parum's also really nice EXP for my alt, so I'll use it to get her some final levels. Gone from 35 to 64 so far, aiming for 75+ though.

Dragwind
Nov 4, 2007, 09:16 PM
On 2007-11-04 17:38, Shiroryuu wrote:
I could use a littel Catilium hunting at Parum since you said that boxes there may drop those. Yeah, farming those sounds like a good idea, as does maybe hunting for Deva-zashi, Crimson, or Blackheart.

True, I need to work on that as well. Quite a few Crimson and Ragnus to synth. Also need to hunt Moatoob rares as well as colony...accck. It's going to be a tough week getting everything done D: