PDA

View Full Version : question to AoI players currently...

majan
Nov 4, 2007, 08:54 PM
how is the atmosphere in the new areas?anything comparable to PSO areas?...soundtrack wise,level design wise...boss battles...

have you fought the final boss yet?is it as epic as olga flow?can we expect the same psov1/2 > pso ep 1&2 transition besides what weve been talking about already?

Zorafim
Nov 4, 2007, 08:58 PM
From what I've seen, the atmosphere is much better than what we've seen in PSUv1. The only bosses I've seen were pretty nice, too. I don't think there's a final boss, seeing how AoI offline is just PSU ep2.

Actually, I have a question. When I get AoI, should I bother at all with offline mode, or should I just jump online?

majan
Nov 4, 2007, 09:00 PM
yes but ep3 is the online story mode.Im sure there is a sick ending with a new final boss.

without this,majan will be disappointed,but still enjoying the expansoin.oh well.

Zorafim
Nov 4, 2007, 09:01 PM
We haven't seen any bosses yet, seeing how at most only chapter 3 has been released. So, I don't think you'll get an answer there.

Dragwind
Nov 4, 2007, 09:11 PM
From what I played and have heard/seen, looks amazing. I totally love the new scenery and music. Feels like the sensation I got when PSO Ep II was released.

mizukage
Nov 4, 2007, 09:19 PM
On 2007-11-04 17:58, Zorafim wrote:
Actually, I have a question. When I get AoI, should I bother at all with offline mode, or should I just jump online?

Don't bother with it, jump online! AOI offline is actually Episode 2 online, why play it twice? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Rizen
Nov 4, 2007, 09:39 PM
The scenery really reminds me of how I first felt when playing episode 2 of PSO. The surroundings are much more complex compared to PSU v1 areas and they seem not to repeat patterns in the same way either. The rappy area is a great example of this. The pathing reminds me of how Swamp area of Ep2 (cant remember the name) was set up.

If I get a chance, I will make a video of a run or 2 through it.

Mystil
Nov 4, 2007, 09:49 PM
That would be the jungles.