PDA

View Full Version : blasphemy!

DeathKrow
Nov 4, 2007, 10:17 PM
Guys i don't know what it is. When i bought PSU, the day it came out(which was delayed by shipping problems. you guys remember that?) i was ready to watch my life pass me by. But i sit here disappointed. Theres something about PSU that completely turns me off and i don't know what it is. It might be the synthing, lame races(not that bad) i can't put my finger on it. I'm sorry, but PSU is mockery. Long live PSO!

PSO! PSO! ECW! ....ahem. PSO!

Almighty_Envy
Nov 4, 2007, 10:20 PM
Viva la revo....

Wait... wha?

Zorafim
Nov 4, 2007, 10:44 PM
Static battles? Failures from synths? Boring atmosphere? Terrible orchestration? Generic weaponry?

Whatever it is, I'm sure AoI will fix it. AoI fixes everything!

Blitzkommando
Nov 4, 2007, 10:47 PM
Angsty teenage and snarky twenty-somethings community? Well, and the trolls. Can't forget the trolls.

AlexCraig
Nov 4, 2007, 11:07 PM
I never even moved on to PSU. Stuck with the old and have remained adamant about it.

mizukage
Nov 5, 2007, 12:39 AM
On 2007-11-04 19:17, DeathKrow wrote:
Guys i don't know what it is. When i bought PSU, the day it came out(which was delayed by shipping problems. you guys remember that?) i was ready to watch my life pass me by. But i sit here disappointed. Theres something about PSU that completely turns me off and i don't know what it is. It might be the synthing, lame races(not that bad) i can't put my finger on it. I'm sorry, but PSU is mockery. Long live PSO!

PSO! PSO! ECW! ....ahem. PSO!

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif